• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

saitama vs boros

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the chaos of discussion returned, I'm grateful that Great King Frog had the idea to put Saitama vs Boros (With prior knowledge) before me.

Well, I would eventually make this game with small differences to make it spicy, like choosing a more... variable battleground, but the base would be the same as the king frog did.

Guys, don't be so headstrong.

Saitama is willing to kill, but it's also in character or the same thing as the anime battle.

This is clearly a combination made to lean towards Boros, but as far as I know, it's not against the rules.

Eh, debatable.
Add Self-sustenance type 1 to his profile and we can talk. Till then Saitama suffocates by being in space....

But the below sums up what I think of the battle
Guys, don't be so headstrong.

Saitama is willing to kill, but it's also in character or the same thing as the anime battle.

This is clearly a combination made to lean towards Boros, but as far as I know, it's not against the rules.

Me stumbling across this thread be like:

L4EPPDs.png

8tiCpHe.png

C8kJR3X.png

Voting for Boros via prior knowledge Saitama doesn’t have and space kick that doesn’t launch Saitama to the moon.

Voting for Boros via prior knowledge Saitama doesn’t have and space kick that doesn’t launch Saitama to the moon.
tbh, in anime he did trying to launch Saitama into space to finish the battle, but...........................the moon say no to Boros

I mean, yeah, Boros having three years and the express purpose of winning instead of having a fun fight, he just goes full power and knees Saitama out of orbit.

Feels extremely spite though, I don't think it should be added.

I also think that we should close this thread if it has been specifically designed to make Saitama lose to a much weaker character.

I also think that we should close this thread if it has been specifically designed to make Saitama lose to a much weaker character.
You should actually close this mess, it shouldn't be added either, it's just a mess of a thread designed specifically to make Saitama lose to a character in his own verse.

Yes any statements from me otherwise were complete trolling on my part.

It should absolutely not be closed. The advantages it gives to Boros are perfectly acceptable, Saitama ending up losing is just the logical result of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back