• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it’s not my fault. I was literally just arguing in tatsumaki’s favour, but your childilsh friends couldnt countain themselves before insulting me, but this is expected from borobros
1. The term is Boners
2. You can settle it when the argument is over
No more clapbacks or anything, no calling people wankers or dumbasses or lolicons or anything.

By the way damage, let me ask this
if it is stated that genos is strong enough to obliterate a mountain, would we assume that the statement applies to his blasters, or only to his strongest attack, his self destruct? Of course we would go with the former, because that’s what we always do
Csrc is a suicide move and is one that Boros has never needed to use or has used at all, considering he ended every fight easily.
In fact, the most he ever goes to is his released form. As such, while armored Boros wouldn’t scale, released Boros is the strongest form that the form would realistically apply to.
I hope you would agree that it’s most logical to apply the scaling to his released and meteoric burst forms.

By the way damage, let me ask this
if it is stated that genos is strong enough to obliterate a mountain, would we assume that the statement applies to his blasters, or only to his strongest attack, his self destruct? Of course we would go with the former, because that’s what we always do
On the other hand though, would you assume that the statement would apply to a simple punch from Genos?

Csrc is a suicide move and is one that Boros has never needed to use or has used at all, considering he ended every fight easily.
I don't think it's confirmed that the CSRC is always a suicide move or that Boros has never used it before (even if only to destroy a planet's surface, not just in a 1 on 1 fight). Boros' death in the series is likely a combination of his energy being used up and the damage he received from Saitama's Serious Punch.

In fact, the most he ever goes to is his released form. As such, while armored Boros wouldn’t scale, released Boros is the strongest form that the form would realistically apply to.
I hope you would agree that it’s most logical to apply the scaling to his released and meteoric burst forms.
At the moment I'm not convinced there is a strong enough connection for a solid scaling rating between Boros and Tatsumaki's full power.

I wanna clarify some things:

1. "Saitama's power boost being irrelevant because he can tell Genos got stronger but thinks he himself doesn't" is not an argument. Saitama knows Genos gets stronger because he sees Genos' full power output is better than his last full power output (which is how you can tell someone got stronger unless you have some information analysis ability)

Meanwhile, Saitama himself uses so little amount of power per punch that he cannot tell the difference between two enemies he one punches. Obviously, even if Saitama had his exponential growth as something passive, if he always attacks and ends fights effortlessly he cannot notice his full power output is greater than it previously was.

2. Boros is already stronger than Tatsumaki. Check CSRC

3. Saitama was, in fact, impressed of Tatsumaki's power. Tbf you could argue actual fight should delete the possibly High 6-A from In-Training key, but I'll not deep in that because that should go for other CRT.

4. Please, both "bands", stop blaming to others. Calling people against the upgrade "Lolicon", or the people for it "childish" helps nothing to the thread itself.

Anyway, I still disagree with the upgrade. Not only the Databook has many flowery language which would end with FF as FTL, Tatsumaki as tier 2, Atomic Samurai with dura neg, etc. But it also came when all S Class' capabilities (including Tatsumaki) were mostly unknown. Also, don't forget if we consider Genos' knowledge of Boros vs Saitama as something Canon, it'd mean Gouketsu scales above Boros

Idk why bring up that Tatsumaki couldn't BFR Saitama to the moon as an argument, Saitama just has amazing TK resistance. Otherwise Suiryu, Kabuto and a ton of other characters would have Class P LS for ragdolling him lol.

On the other hand though, would you assume that the statement would apply to a simple punch from Genos?
Well we’d probably assume it’s his main weapon, his blasters
and boros’ main weapon is both punching and blasting
I don't think it's confirmed that the CSRC is always a suicide move or that Boros has never used it before (even if only to destroy a planet's surface, not just in a 1 on 1 fight). Boros' death in the series is likely a combination of his energy being used up and the damage he received from Saitama's Serious Punch.
Yes, yes it is. He has never fought someone who’s lasted long enough to see his released form’s full power, let alone meteoric burst, let alone his 2nd ace in the hole that expends all his energy, leaving him unable to regenerate or fight anymore. If anybody even made him go go meteoric burst in the first place, he would never have claimed that there was nobody to give him a good fight in the universe.
It is a suicide move in that it literally uses up all his energy.
At the moment I'm not convinced there is a strong enough connection for a solid scaling rating between Boros and Tatsumaki's full power.
3 statements of him being the strongest in the universe says otherwise.

1. "Saitama's power boost being irrelevant because he can tell Genos got stronger but thinks he himself doesn't" is not an argument. Saitama knows Genos gets stronger because he sees Genos' full power output is better than his last full power output (which is how you can tell someone got stronger unless you have some information analysis ability)

Meanwhile, Saitama himself uses so little amount of power per punch that he cannot tell the difference between two enemies he one punches. Obviously, even if Saitama had his exponential growth as something passive, if he always attacks and ends fights effortlessly he cannot notice his full power output is greater than it previously was.
Linear growth is beyond way too little to mean anything.

for example, in a graph of just 5x = y, going from x = 1 to x= 2 would double it, but going from x=2 to x=3 would be a lower multiplier, and low and lower and lower
by the time it reaches like x=1000, x=1001 literally is not a perceptible change
Saitama’s linear AD was represented as being completely FLAT on the Garou graph, further supporting that it’s completely useless

Additionally, this entire part of the argument is a complete derail from what actually matters: the Boros statements of being the strongest in the universe

3. Saitama was, in fact, impressed of Tatsumaki's power. Tbf you could argue actual fight should delete the possibly High 6-A from In-Training key, but I'll not deep in that because that should go for other CRT.
2. Suicide move that he never used in any of his billions of fights except for saitama, no we don’t scale powerscaling statements to his self destruct move.
3. The possibly rating is perfectly valid, given that he was unharmed by her and she was literally scared of him
Anyway, I still disagree with the upgrade. Not only the Databook has many flowery language which would end with FF as FTL, Tatsumaki as tier 2, Atomic Samurai with dura neg, etc. But it also came when all S Class' capabilities (including Tatsumaki) were mostly unknown. Also, don't forget if we consider Genos' knowledge of Boros vs Saitama as something Canon, it'd mean Gouketsu scales above Boros
doesn’t really matter if it was known or not, because the statement is still canon, and considering that tats was still considered high 6-A in in-training saitama’s story, there shouldn’t be a problem with this, not that they’re should be regardless, because you don’t get to override a canon statement with “but it was a while ago”
you can’t actually prove any kind of retcon here and that the statement was actually wrong
Speaking of that, the hyperbole argument is completely garbage at this point. The other statements are considered hyperbole because they’re contradicted and not really supported by anything else. Now, here’s what’s different

We have THREE ENTIRE statements of Boros being stronger than Tatsumaki, we have FIVE statements from saitama himself of Boros being strong, we have the additional context of Boros having never lost a fight to the strongest fighters on any other planet. So yeah, it’s an EXTREMELY supported statement, and it’s a bit baffling that you could even suggest that it’s hyperbole for someone with three canon statements proving it and a ton of evidence that he really is already a contender for the most powerful in the universe.

Idk why bring up that Tatsumaki couldn't BFR Saitama to the moon as an argument, Saitama just has amazing TK resistance. Otherwise Suiryu, Kabuto and a ton of other characters would have Class P LS for ragdolling him lol.
It was a joke just for countering the whole “she twitched his muscles” argument

If Boros’ three consecutive incredibly heavily supported statements are hyperbole, then I guess you’re just going to have to get rid of the entire guidebook from canon, and say that every statement that ONE ever has made and ever will make is non canon hyperbole, because you simply decided so
I’m sure it’ll be fine

Also we give Murata’s statements possibly ratings, I don’t see what’s the problem now that we have multiple statements approved directly by ONE

Jesus guys

CALM DOWN

This is quickly turning into a spitting match between Tats fans and Boros fans

I do agree that some statements in the Guidebook are hyperbolic

HOWEVER the one specifically about Boros in the context of when it's said Is meant to be taken seriously

Same with the Saitama statement

We gonna say Saitama's not the strongest in the universe at this time just because the Guidebook makes hyperbolic statements on far weaker character?

I recommend we start posting the pages themselves for Boros, and Tatsumaki to evaluate if there's any more evidence pointing to Boros being above Tats

Jesus guys

CALM DOWN

This is quickly turning into a spitting match between Tats fans and Boros fans

I do agree that some statements in the Guidebook are hyperbolic

HOWEVER the one specifically about Boros in the context of when it's said Is meant to be taken seriously

Same with the Saitama statement

We gonna say Saitama's not the strongest in the universe at this time just because the Guidebook makes hyperbolic statements on far weaker character?

I recommend we start posting the pages themselves for Boros, and Tatsumaki to evaluate if there's any more evidence pointing to Boros being above Tats
Yeah, here’s the pages by the way.
Well maybe, not exactly
strongest in the universe does by default include the earth, and the only exception is of course saitama for obvious reasons
The other stuff probably wouldn’t work as well after the 182nd chapter, it only is good proof that Boros scales above Orochi

By the way, I put this through DeepL a few times and got this

image.png

IMG_0541.png

internal
disruption
tadasu
While destroying the interior, Saitama arrived at the
central part of the city
inner sanctum
hoko (Japanese word for spear)
man
The deepest part ... there, the man who boasts of being the strongest in the universe, Boro
now
mankind's most powerful man in the universe
was waiting for him! Here and now, the strongest mankind
the most powerful man in the universe
the battle of the strongest in the universe begins.
The battle for the strongest in the universe begins.
The battle of the strongest in the universe begins.

Translated with DeepL (https://www.deepl.com/app/?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=app&utm_campaign=share-translation

“The battle for the strongest in the universe” meaning that the winner of the fight would be the strongest in the universe
Also in case you’re wondering if the TL is right, I also put it through gpt-4 and google TL and both say “the strongest battle in the universe begins”
DeepL I am aware takes more account info proper useage of sentences, but both statements have similar meaning.
this is the most crucial part of the scaling basically.

By the way, I get that the anime itself isn’t “canon” in a traditional sense
but the anime guidebook is technically just a guidebook of one punch man….why exactly is that not allowed to be used as supporting evidence?

A funny thing is how even the Anime Databook says again the Strongest vs Strongest thing.

main-qimg-955e11f60c4aa55b94ceb8b0f19c8e03
Don't even try to bring up the Anime Guidebook man

We're not getting Star level Boros as based as that would be

Also this is not usable as it was not written or supervised by anyone who actually wrote the story

but the anime guidebook is technically just a guidebook of one punch man….why exactly is that not allowed to be used as supporting evidence?
Unless you want to argue 5-B Boros (as it's said two times in the databook alongside with the "star" attack), be my guest.

main-qimg-9165abdb10fce6a4728ccb3ef33c6152-lq

Don’t answer this actually, this has nothing to do with the crt

Anyways it’s insanely obvious that Boros is stronger than Tatsumaki at this point, the only counterarguments left are “but her power was unknown” which doesn’t change the canonicity of the 3 incredibly clear statements given, along with saitama’s own account of Boros having been incredibly strong and having never fought anybody as strong in the past, further corroborating the statement to an insane degree.
We just need some more staff to come here.

Anyways it’s insanely obvious that Boros is stronger than Tatsumaki at this point, the only counterarguments left are “but her power was unknown” which doesn’t change the canonicity of the 3 incredibly clear statements given, along with saitama’s own account of Boros having been incredibly strong and having never fought anybody as strong in the past, further corroborating the statement to an insane degree.
We just need some more staff to come here.
Can you do a new CRT though? This one is 3 pages long.

Guys I mean this in the nicest way possible but

I think it'd be best since we're going this new direction with Tatsumaki, to gather more evidence (I'm sure there's other books and statements somewhere) solidifying that Boros > Tatsumaki

The stuff you have already is decently solid however the flowerery language of the Tatsumaki page does make it hard to take the Boros statement seriously even if it is meant to be taken seriously

My advice is to retreat for now, gather more concrete evidence by combing through more guidebooks and other stuff, and then come back with a CRT dedicated to Boros scaling above Tatsumaki

It'd get more traction that way and it'd make it way easier to read through

Why don’t we scale Tatsumaki and Boros above Oroichi without specifying who is stronger and just call it a day?
Why specify who is stronger than the other in the profile when the manga itself or murata never stated who is stronger? It’s just fan theory who is stronger, it’s never established, not matter the amount of headcanon/theory, its never been confirmed. And especially doesn’t change nothing in tiering.

it seems just pointless stuff to me.

Guys I mean this in the nicest way possible but

I think it'd be best since we're going this new direction with Tatsumaki, to gather more evidence (I'm sure there's other books and statements somewhere) solidifying that Boros > Tatsumaki

The stuff you have already is decently solid however the flowerery language of the Tatsumaki page does make it hard to take the Boros statement seriously even if it is meant to be taken seriously

My advice is to retreat for now, gather more concrete evidence by combing through more guidebooks and other stuff, and then come back with a CRT dedicated to Boros scaling above Tatsumaki

It'd get more traction that way and it'd make it way easier to read through
On the contrary, I think we have more evidence than we need to for a complete solid rating
3 ONE statements putting Boros directly above tatsumaki, there’s no need for anything else.
If people want to say that every statement in the entire guidebook is hyperbole and that ONE can’t be trusted, be my guest.
But for now, we have plenty of statements, and an incredibly severe lack of evidence going against it

Why don’t we scale Tatsumaki and Boros above Oroichi without specifying who is stronger and just call it a day?
Why specify who is stronger than the other in the profile when the manga itself or murata never stated who is stronger? It’s just fan theory who is stronger, it’s never established, not matter the amount of headcanon/theory, its never been confirmed. And especially doesn’t change nothing in tiering.

It’s not headcanon, we have statements of Boros being the strongest person in the universe.
Seems simple.

?

Tatsumaki oneshotted Psykorochi who is a fusion between Orochi and Psykos that quite literally stated it was stronger than before

People have ceased to be discerning. And all because they stupidly follow the rules of scaling.
And that is why i sometimes says a normal anime watchers who knows nothing, is a better scaler than to some to most people here lol don't interact with the people here too much or else you will ended the same to them, unable to see the obvious without using their rules of scaling. What's even more hilarious is that this tatsu > boros is literally base on a fan calcu lol.

And that is why i sometimes says a normal anime watchers who knows nothing, is a better scaler than to some to most people here lol don't interact with the people here too much or else you will ended the same to them, unable to see the obvious without using their rules of scaling. What's even more hilarious is that this tatsu > boros is literally base on a fan calcu lol.
That’s….a bit of a strech

On the contrary, I think we have more evidence than we need to for a complete solid rating
3 ONE statements putting Boros directly above tatsumaki, there’s no need for anything else.
One statements can be extremely unreliable and outdated

Look at Tats vs Mob or all three of Boros's minions vs Orochi to see that
If people want to say that every statement in the entire guidebook is hyperbole and that ONE can’t be trusted, be my guest.
But for now, we have plenty of statements, and an incredibly severe lack of evidence going against it
Gather more or the CRT isn't passing

Just gonna be honest

One statements can be extremely unreliable and outdated

Look at Tats vs Mob or all three of Boros's minions vs Orochi to see that
Turns out that Tatsumaki being comparable to mob was more plausible than it seemed in the past. Also pretty sure that’s just webcomic tats.
And the Boros minions vs Orochi was Murata, who is an infamously unreliable and very much non canon source, but we still use him for possibly ratings cause of his connection to One.

That’s….a bit of a strech
You don't know the shit i had seen here. Lol a freak who loves this site once tried to enforce his scaling on me just cause this girl has a better scaling than the character known as the strongest within her verse (Julius from Black clover). Most people here has already forgotten narratively scaling because they focus too much on small details that's not really supposed to.

I will say that a lot of powerscalers became rather lacking in the ability to understand any kind of subtlety and intent from the author, which perhaps has led people to do some crazy things (like saying saitama’s parallel and last hope for a good fight is hundreds of times weaker than the guy who he beats with a normal punch and makes a complete joke of without really paying attention.) but outside of stupid stuff like that, the community is just more fact based and objectively more true at times.

Yes and i know this because i almost became one of them 🤦 Good thing i stop debating for like many months and focus on things i really like like reading manhwas lol

4. Please, both "bands", stop blaming to others. Calling people against the upgrade "Lolicon", or the people for it "childish" helps nothing to the thread itself.

By the way I’d like to counter a part of this one more time
Saitama not being able to notice himself getting stronger is in fact a valid argument, Kachon was correct. Considering how he spends 99.99% of his life holding back, he would be very conscious of how much he needs to hold back, and would very easily notice himself needing to hold back more and more as he gets more powerful. It’s a valid argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back