• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros vs Battle Beast (8-2-1) Grace Completed

This hasen't been done yet. Huh, time to satisfy my curiosity
Boros is in his Meteoric Burst Key, and scales far above 5.68 Exatons, his Dura is higher, and is 4.35c (CSRC>MB Boros~Unrestristed Boros energy blast>Unrestricted Boros>5.68 Exatons)
Battle Beast is above 32.88 Exatons, and is 0.5c
Gap is a ~5.4x in strength, and 8.7x in speed
Fight takes place on Boros ship
Everything else is SBA
Votes/Profiles
Battle Beast:2
Lord Boros:8
Satiama interrupts and kills both of them:1

Last edited:
A ap stomp is 5 times now, but boros has regen and all battle beast has is physical attacks so its a moot point
I mean wouldn't Battle Beast just be able to outlast Boros? He can essentially AP stomp him over and over and Battle Beast has far superior stamina feats compared to Boros in this state. Only problem I see would be speed but I don't see Battle Beast going down to someone this much weaker than him

Csrc>>>Meteoric Burst>Energy Bullet>>Released Strikes> Normal Punch > Orochi’s durability (5.68 exatons)

Vsb does allow for scaling chains to overcome AP gaps so, the disadvantage really shouldn’t be too big here.

Also I’m fairly certain that a one shot gap doesn’t actually mean that Battle Beast would be immune to attacks 5x weaker than him
it’s much more impressive to tank an attack than to one shot someone, if that makes sense
If released Boros was used here then he’d literally just use his strategy of chip damage and it would actually work

the same way battlebeast can outlast Boros
Boros speed would allow him to chip away more overtime. since having 16x speed gap kinda means
boros would hit 16 more times over battlebeast in normal scenario

unless battlebeast decided to chokehold him to assert dominance and pummel him as he regenerate

Meteoric Burst’s punches also gave enough heat to do this to a metal used in a spaceship that can withstand reentry without any visible effects.
image0.jpg

This will likely not matter much but also his attacks are infused with a bit of electricity as well
image0.jpg

In summary the fight goes like this
Battle beast punches Boros and explodes his face a little bit
then Boros is like “very impressive” followed up with this:
image0.jpg

And then it pretty much ends there
So I’m voting Boros via speed blitz and heat

Csrc>>>Meteoric Burst>Energy Bullet>>Released Strikes> Normal Punch > Orochi’s durability (5.68 exatons)

Vsb does allow for scaling chains to overcome AP gaps so, the disadvantage really shouldn’t be too big here.
Also I’m fairly certain that a one shot gap doesn’t actually mean that Battle Beast would be immune to attacks 5x weaker than him
it’s much more impressive to tank an attack than to one shot someone, if that makes sense
If released Boros was used here then he’d literally just use his strategy of chip damage and it would actually work
And the current Invincible scaling chain is essentially this:

32.88 Exatons = Injured Viltrumite < Standard Viltrumite << Omni-Man < Conquest <= Second Key Invincible <<< (Literally easily rips Mark in half) Thragg = Battle Beast

He's still way higher than Boros by a considerable degree

the same way battlebeast can outlast Boros
Boros speed would allow him to chip away more overtime. since having 16x speed gap kinda means
boros would hit 16 more times over battlebeast in normal scenario

unless battlebeast decided to chokehold him to assert dominance and pummel him as he regenerate
Speed difference isn't 16x, it's 8.7x

My point still stands about the heat at least
Nah yeah not gonna argue on that. Missed it when skimming his profile. Thokk has no resistance to heat so that combined with speed should be able to do Battle Beast in, assuming like GreatJedi that Battle Beast doesn't just put him in a chokehold and pummel him to death. Was mostly assuming this would be a straight see who punches harder fight but that throws a wrench into things.

Gonna vote Boros off of the speed plus energy blasts being able to straight up melt Thokk if not immediately at least over time.

Nah yeah not gonna argue on that. Missed it when skimming his profile. Thokk has no resistance to heat so that combined with speed should be able to do Battle Beast in, assuming like GreatJedi that Battle Beast doesn't just put him in a chokehold and pummel him to death. Was mostly assuming this would be a straight see who punches harder fight but that throws a wrench into things.

Gonna vote Boros off of the speed plus energy blasts being able to straight up melt Thokk if not immediately at least over time.
and that one aswell

Even insanely skilled characters tend to become nearly worthless when faced with a 3x speed gap that nullifies 99% of what they can do
and to my knowledge, Battle Beast certainly ain't Yujiro Hanma
Aimdodging. intuition etc
those literally allows you to have a luck and chance to catching something way faster than you

Battle Beast's own scaling chain is pretty high above 32.8 Exatons. A bunch of weakened Viltrumites scale to 32.8 Exatons, Omni-Man and Conquest are both elites and should be stronger than average Viltrumites, and Thragg is capable of stomping both Omni-Man and Invincible at once without much difficulty, to the point Omni-Man states him and Mark have no chance of beating Thragg, and Conquest himself fears Thragg. Battle Beast himself is able to go toe to toe with Thragg.

Battle Beast scales far above 32.8 Exatons, to a point characters within that range pose little threat to him. Boros has nothing to suggest he can even harm someone that powerful.

Battle Beast's own scaling chain is pretty high above 32.8 Exatons. A bunch of weakened Viltrumites scale to 32.8 Exatons, Omni-Man and Conquest are both elites and should be stronger than average Viltrumites, and Thragg is capable of stomping both Omni-Man and Invincible at once without much difficulty, to the point Omni-Man states him and Mark have no chance of beating Thragg, and Conquest himself fears Thragg. Battle Beast himself is able to go toe to toe with Thragg.

Battle Beast scales far above 32.8 Exatons, to a point characters within that range pose little threat to him. Boros has nothing to suggest he can even harm someone that powerful.
Is that so? I see.
Boros FRA

Back