• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

saitama vs boros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually it came from a joke-ish statements if you scroll below.
Actually, I did a bit of digging and it seems Murata did make similar statements in one of his streams once, and he said that ONE is the actual person who would know Saitama's real method of coming back.

This is stupid as shit given that the conditions are deliberately made to make Saitama lose, I'm in agreement with Ant, especially with retroactive edits to the conditions so that Boros assuredly wins

It should absolutely not be closed. The advantages it gives to Boros are perfectly acceptable, Saitama ending up losing is just the logical result of them.
“I admit the conditions of the fight are entirely stacked against Saitama, but it’s not a stomp, just a logical conclusion”

So in other words, spite, which is just as bad. Lol.

To be honest, idk how he could return to Earth without Flight or Teleportation if he got thrown beyond Moon orbit, considering the amount of force he slam into Moon surface when he get kicked, he will be fly pretty far from Earth and Moon

I think that giving Boros unfair advantages seems like enough reason to close this. It would also look very stupid in the wiki if we list a Saitama loss in this manner.
There's no "unfair advantages", speed is equalized, which happens in almost all matches, and he has knowledge of his opponent. That's all. And I don't really care if it would "look stupid", that's not scrutiny we should apply to matches.

There's no "unfair advantages", speed is equalized, which happens in almost all matches, and he has knowledge of his opponent. That's all. And I don't really care if it would "look
1-Speed equal
2-3 years prep time
3-prior knowledge

So, basically Boros starts kicking Saitama in the space while Saitama cant do nothing about it, as he usually let be attacked, and this Saitama still didnt meet Boros yet according to OP, so yeah, he will hold back while Boros starting move will be Space Kick

A character not winning due to a flaw in their personality isn't a stomp, and it's perfectly fine to add.

When that causes a stomp because Boros needs to somehow miss the moon to let Saitama win?
the chances of a single person hitting the moon to any other side of the space is like...Really big, and this Boros is rated as Omniscient now, 3 years prep time and prior knowledge, ''Oh, I will kick a guy that can kill me with a single blow to the moon despite that he can come back''

but the current rules of this match is a stomp, and no reason to remove the unfair rules if we can just close the match
You want the match closed just because you don't like the results. If prep time is removed it's a perfectly fair fight and it can be added.
When that causes a stomp because Boros needs to somehow miss the moon to let Saitama win?
Read the stomp thread page again. You're misusing the term.

No I'm not, Boros literally cannot lose.
Boros can lose with great ease, he won't because of Saitama's personality. Fair match.
Even without prep time, Boros have prior knowledge gave by OP, which still means that he knows everything about Saitama and he will just quickly kick him in the space as starting move
Yes, that is the argument I made. Thank you for repeating it for everyone.

Thats literally a stomp
No, it is not, I urge you to read the stomp thread requirements too. I've quoted them already in this thread and it was blatantly ignored, so I'd appreciate if you did it yourself this time.

This doesn't seem like a stomp at all
Saitama can easily win
He just doesn't because of personality lol, people just salty he loses

Essentially, I can make an obvious stomp match, but because the opponent has one, single, out of character thing to win, it can still be added. Would you like me to list characters that suffer from extreme CIS that would get stomps added because of it?

Yes, it is a stomp via battlefield removal against a much more powerful character.
What, Ant this's just a repeat of Chez vs Champion of the Universe
BFR is a legit way to win and Saitama has wincons here

Yes, it is a stomp via battlefield removal against a much more powerful character.
That is Boros' wincon, but Saitama himself has a wincon too, which means it's not a stomp.

"Both characters have several methods of winning, including options that allow them to win instantly. However, one character can reliably use/activate their winning move(s) first."

"One character has more ways to win than the other, but the other character wins more times than not due to matchup specifics that allow/cause them to use their winning move(s) immediately."

He doesnt, no, Boros is with prior knowledge about 100% about saitama, his first move will be literally space kick while Saitama will let be kicked and will die in space
Okay but Saitama has a psosible viable wincon
He just isn't likely to use it, but it ain't a stomp

Make a CRT.
For what reason?

Another thing, if Saitama is thrown into space, yes he wouldn't be able to survive for long. But by what logic, you can say that Saitama will not fall on any planet or moon or asteroid etc or he will simply float around the 3D space.

What you have said states that Boros is intelligent enough to send Saitama with a minimum force that is required to launch him into outerspace into an area without any celestial objects like Moon to stop his movement.
Is Boros genius enough to make use of his 3 years so that he might be able to kill him?

And the very fact that Saitama came from the moon to earth with a large force suggests that Saitama can create a large force to come back to earth before going into space.

Since Boros knows about the power of Saitama, he will not mess with him.
But, I dunno about the outcome of the battle. Maybe Boros can win.

For what reason?

Another thing, if Saitama is thrown into space, yes he wouldn't be able to survive for long. But by what logic, you can say that Saitama will not fall on any planet or moon or asteroid etc or he will simply float around the 3D space.
The odds of him hitting a planet are incredibly low. 99% of space is empty. I have no doubt he'd be able to jump back from Mars or something, but it's unlikely he'd reach anything to jump off of.

This isn't a stomp. The conditions are literally just prior knowledge + speed equal. This is people being salty over the conclusion.

Boros FRA.
At least 3 years of prep. I give Doctor Doom 3 years of prep against basically anyone and it will immediately be closed due to being a stomp even though they have one thing that's out of character for a wincon.

What's the difference here?

At least 3 years of prep. I give Doctor Doom 3 years of prep against basically anyone and it will immediately be closed due to being a stomp even though they have one thing that's out of character for a wincon.
Doctor Doom could become Outversal with 3 years of prep
Tf is your point here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back