• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dreaded this, but luckily the evidence really will speak more for itself. The proposal of this crt is for Lord Boros to get a "possibly higher" rating indicating he potentially scales above orochi.
I'm going to go from the least strong to most strong point, starting with...

Edit: Points 1 and part of 2 are for the previous version of this crt which was to scale boros above orochi, but we have moved on to tatsumaki instead, so read point 3 and notes 3 and 4 below

1. Boros tanks normal punches that turn orochi into goop.
Okay, so saitama's not a very consistent source of scaling usually, however it is important to note that saitama does start battles with normal punches, and saves his serious ones for opponents that can't be beaten otherwise
IMG_0401.jpg

more importantly, saitama was clearly a bit surprised by Boros still standing after being hit with that punch, which of course would make no sense if he just happened to throw out a weaker punch that day or something
even more importantly, meteoric burst boros later in the fight still takes another punch that was clearly stronger than the one from the start of the fight.
This alone doesn't prove much, I will admit, but it is a starting point. I think it's fair to bring up that Orochi is consistently being completely obliterated by the
punches that saitama throws at the very beginning of his fights, while boros withstands multiple of saitama's normal punches.
In terms of author intent, pre redraw orochi fight makes it even more clear as saitama straight up tells orochi "that was a normal punch" that was able to one shot him, but as we all know, the fight was retconned for unrelated reasons (muh god plot)

2. Saitama sees orochi as weak, and boros as very strong
I know that "he called him strong" is a meme at this point, but this isn't my main argument really, however it is important to give credit where it is due, because saitama really REALLY sees boros as a powerhouse
"he was a hell of a tough guy, probably the toughest I've faced so far"
"now this looks more like a real fight"
"yeah, you are strong"
and he lies about it being a good battle for both of them, but it does show that he gave enough of a **** about Boros to do so, something that he does not even come close to giving to orochi.
More importantly, he sees Orochi as weak, which is the most damning part about this. In the scans given, you can see that Saitama didn't even know orochi was the monster king, and assumed that "monster king orochi" was the name of Ororchi's dad, while he thought the actual orochi was just "the bath monster"
further supported by the fact that Gaia Cannon was seen by saitama as being "splashing in the tub" which is not only insanely disrespectful, but clearly shows a significant level of being unimpressed by Orochi's full power final attack, vs boros who he was already calling strong before he even used meteoric burst.
as for how this would look
"At least high 6-A ([current justification]) possibly far higher (was considered to be strong, tough, and almost a real fight by saitama, while he considered Gaia cannon to be nothing but splashing in a tub"
sound familiar? Of course, that is the exact same logic we use for flashy flash's scaling above geryuganshoop's speed, except even stronger because we have not one, but TWO statements showing saitama most likely thinks Orochi was a weakling. Additionally, there are not one, but FOUR TO FIVE statements of saitama literally ********** the hell out of boros for him being strong.

3. The good shit
this one speaks for itself. Boros....was the strongest in the universe next to saitama, and their fight would determine who was the true strongest
"but Orochi was still eating sacrifices and got stronger" I hear you say
however, you may recall...that not before long, Ororchi's sacrifices became too weak for him to gain any meaningful level of power from them anymore, and after only draining earth's energy once, he went back to slaughtering fodder sacrifices instead while pretending to obey Psykos.
and no, blast and god are not in the universe at this time, so don't even start with that
and don't bring up tatsumaki, that topic is way too scary for us Boners (Boros fans) and we aren't handling it here
Ladies and gentlemen, this is the DEFINITIVE boros statement, nothing else comes close.

Once again, the proposal of this post is to get a “possibly higher” indicating Boros scales to Orochi TATSUMAKI, most likely for the 2nd and last justification, although the 1st one could be listed on the durability section.

This post is brought to you by Nord VPN.

Note 1: The special chapter in which saitama claims he defeats everyone with a normal punch is pre Boros, given that the monsters are there for the same reason as Kombu infinity, and he did use a killer move against Boros

Note 2: Given that it had been multiple years in the past that Orochi defeated Gouketsu and Ororchi says that the sacrifices became weak “before long” we can estimate that around a year before the Boros invasion, Orochi’s sacrifices were not significantly amping him in any way, and would have been even less of a factor in what is approximately a month or so between the Boros fight and Orochi fight with Saitama

Note 3: Tatsumaki is already accepted as having scaled to high 6-A before her high 6-A scaling feat took place both chronologically and in the meta sense, due to the existence of the high 6-A in-training saitama scaling
additionally, tatsumaki does not have any kind of accelerated development for her to go from 9 petatons to 5.68 exatons in less than 2 months, as she does not have the passive AD that comes with a broken limiter. Even with training it would be impossible, given that she would have reached a plateau similarly to orochi, given that there was literally nobody strong enough for her to train with.

Note 4: No, Boros being the strongest in the universe isn't flowery language. Unlike other cases like tatsumaki moving all of creation, there's no actual evidence that the statement is unreliable. Furthermore, it was stated THREE times, indicating a much stronger emphasis, so the statement is still valid to use, especially if only for a possibly or likely rating.

Last edited:
Neutral.
however, you may recall...that not before long, Ororchi's sacrifices became too weak for him to gain any meaningful level of power from them anymore, and after only draining earth's energy once, he went back to slaughtering fodder sacrifices instead while pretending to obey Psykos.
It doesn't say they were too weak in general, it says they weren't satisfying to his lust for power. For all we know, that just means he wasn't gaining power at the same rate rather than not gaining any meaningful levels. But let's assume you're correct for the moment.

There was still a point where the sacrifices were good, and there were still masses of them even afterward. And you admit that he was draining energy from the Earth to get stronger, regardless. In fact, we don't even know that he stopped accumulating power through other methods and exclusively relied on Psykos, just that he continued to receive her sacrifices.

I just don't see how this debunks Orochi getting much stronger between the Boros fight and the current arc at all.

Last edited:
Dumb question, as I am a casual OPM reader, but... Um... Did Orochi even exist back then during the time period in where that guidebook existed in, i.e, was Orochi even a thing in the manga back then since I know the manga added a lot of shit that didn't exist back then in the web novel? Must apologize for this dumb question but I don't think point #3 has much ground if the things we know about Orochi now didn't exist back in the guidebook.

Point #1 and #2 does look decent to me, tho. #3 is the thing that I find iffy.

I think it's said that Gouketsu was kidnapped a few years before the series.

Also, I made a mistake on the timeline thing.

He found the sacrifices unsatisfying before donning the dream mask. So I've edited my comment.

Neutral.

It doesn't say they were too weak in general, it says they weren't satisfying to his lust for power. But let's assume you're correct, anyway.

There was still a point where the sacrifices were good, and there were still masses of them even afterward. And you admit that he was draining energy from the Earth to get stronger, regardless.

No timeframe is really given, either.

I don't see how this debunks Orochi getting much stronger between the Boros fight and the current arc at all.
Well it says “before long they weren’t enough to satisfy him” after saying Ororchi got strong, so it can be estimated that by the time he became the monster king the sacrifices weren’t enough for him
the monster association was already around before Boros came to earth, and it was at most a few weeks between the Boros fight and Ororchi fight as well, so not much time for weak sacrifices to do anything for him.
It is unlikely that Ororchi could have grown like over 60 times stronger within an inadequate timeframe like that
Also, he's factually stronger than the levels of power Psykos afforded him. So it's a moot point in general.
Psykos is notoriously bad at judging people’s maximum power, considering how she repeatedly completely downplays Tatsumaki, as well as genos, bang, and bomb. I think she’s the most unreliable source, and her getting Orochi’s power wrong just further shows that she’s an idiot tbh.
I think it's said that Gouketsu was kidnapped a few years before the series.

Also, I made a mistake on the timeline thing.

He found the sacrifices unsatisfying before donning the dream mask. So I've edited my comment.
That’s useful actually, I’ll look into that in a bit

Dumb question, as I am a casual OPM reader, but... Um... Did Orochi even exist back then during the time period in where that guidebook existed in, i.e, was Orochi even a thing in the manga back then since I know the manga added a lot of shit that didn't exist back then in the web novel? Must apologize for this dumb question but I don't think point #3 has much ground if the things we know about Orochi now didn't exist back in the guidebook.
I mean timeline wise he does definitely exist
Ororchi was basically the main villain of the arc not long after Boros, so it’s likely that he had already been at least conceptualize at that point
but canonically it’s still useable

Well it says “before long they weren’t enough to satisfy him” after saying Ororchi got strong, so it can be estimated that by the time he became the monster king the sacrifices weren’t enough for him
I don't see how that contradicts what I said about growth rate, especially when his growth as a monster is mentioned, but it's irrelevant because nothing suggests (it's the opposite, in fact) that he solely relied on the supposedly meaningless sacrifices.

I just don't think this line of logic is in any way definitive proof.
Psykos is notoriously bad at judging people’s maximum power, considering how she repeatedly completely downplays Tatsumaki, as well as genos, bang, and bomb.
She's not bad at judging power. Bang, Bomb and Tatsumaki just hold back all the time, while Genos gained a new form with 10-second mode just prior to the arc.
I think she’s the most unreliable source, and her getting Orochi’s power wrong just further shows that she’s an idiot tbh.
This isn't in any way the same. Orochi was her experiment, who slinked away to get more powerful behind closed doors. She was measuring his growth and success, and performing experiments on other monsters.

Actually, nvm, Psykos admits she can't measure it properly.

But, they also mention and show that he can juice up on monsters. So, it's also possible that the sacrifices pre-mask weren't as good as the sacrifices when the monster association gained hundreds of members.

Either way, a single stream of sacrifices from a point in time before Gouketsu even existed isn't indicative.

I have to unfollow now. I have the rest of a nearly 80-page revision to finish off.

In fact, we don't even know that he stopped accumulating power through other methods and exclusively relied on Psykos, just that he continued to receive her sacrifices.
I’ll concede that we don’t really have 100% confirmation on that, but from the way it’s worded it seems as though he was being supervised by psykos often, and it’s also especially unlikely that he went back to the core since he didn’t want Psykos to see his true intentions of becoming a god
I have to unfollow now. I have the rest of a nearly 80-page revision to finish off.
Your input was appreciated, good luck.

Either way, a single stream of sacrifices from a point in time before Gouketsu even existed isn't indicative.
I forgot to address this point but
this is where the “before long” statement comes in
considering that it was a few years before the Boros fight that, the fact that the sacrifices became weak “before long” most likely means that at least 50% of the time period between his monsterization and the Boros fight, the sacrifices were not satisfying him.

Leaning towards agreeing, but will give a final vote after more staff provide input

I personally would prefer if it were a solid rating rather than a "possibly higher", but the latter is still better than nothing, so I won't harp too much on that

I'll remain neutral for now, I'm not a big fan of using "Survived Saitama's thing without becoming goo" as an argument to who scales and who does not, but the databook statement is very straightforward, I don't see problems with it and it should scale Boros higher than the OPM power list back then

If that makes him stronger than Orochi by itself is another problem, since Orochi was seen after those events, I'll wait more input on that

Point #1 and #2 does look decent to me, tho. #3 is the thing that I find iffy.
Timeline and in-universe wise yes he did exist

Meta wise, its not clear; Orochi was properly introduced in 2017 or so (meaning 2 years after the databook release) but even Murata didn't know what his power level or narrative importance would be right until he started to receive ONE's storyboard to draw the Orochi chapters and given the redraws completely changing his power level and some of his lore it seems it wasn't clear for ONE as well.

Overall, I disagree.
Okay, so saitama's not a very consistent source of scaling usually, however it is important to note that saitama does start battles with normal punches, and saves his serious ones for opponents that can't be beaten otherwise
IMG_0401.jpg
In the same scan, he says “But there’s no enemies I can’t beat with normal punches in the first place.” Keep in mind that this was in Chapter 92.5 - Reality Punch, which was after the Boros arc, implying that Saitama could’ve beaten Boros with a single punch or he forgot Boros existed, which doesn’t bode well for your second argument.

Not to mention that if you look at the page before, Saitama himself says that he doesn’t even have a killer move, implying that he doesn’t even see much of a difference between his normal punches and his serious punches. So scaling off of his attacks is pretty flimsy, but you admitted as much in the OP.

It should also be noted that when Saitama punched MB Boros, it visibly injured him, he didn’t tank it with no damage.
more importantly, saitama was clearly a bit surprised by Boros still standing after being hit with that punch
Not… really? His reaction was a blank stare and saying “okay”, that’s either a very dull surprise or no suprise at all. Plus, he was visibly bored while fighting the stronger Released Boros, so it’s not like Armored Boros impressed him or anything.
In Chapter 77 - Bored as Usual, Saitama makes this statement:
”Because I’m so strong… no matter who I fight, I feel nothing… I can‘t even use their techniques as a reference for anything.”
On the next page, he says this:
“You never struggle against an opponent, and there’s no one that can be called your rival… that’s how it is for me. No matter how many monsters I defeat, I can’t help but feel bored.”
Yes, Saitama called Boros strong during their fight. Yes, he said Boros was the strongest opponent he’d faced up to that point. But after that, it seems that Boros didn’t leave that big of an impression on Saitama. As he said, no matter who he’s fought, no matter who he’s beaten, he doesn’t feel anything and is just bored. That strongly contradicts the idea that Boros was such a formidable foe that Saitama is comparing new opponents to him dozens of chapters later.

Couple that with Saitama himself saying that there’s no enemies he can’t beat with a normal punch, and it really seems like after the Boros Arc, Saitama doesnt see Boros as any different from any other monster he’s faced and beaten. The “he called him strong” argument just doesn’t work.
sound familiar? Of course, that is the exact same logic we use for flashy flash's scaling above geryuganshoop's speed,
And here’s one of the main issues with the “he called him strong” argument. Saitama made those statements before he even knew Orochi existed. You can’t have a statement made in the past apply to a character in the future (unless there’s other evidence supporting such a thing), that obviously doesn’t make any logical sense.

That’s why Flashy Flash scaling to Geryuganshoop makes sense, because the idea is that Saitama is comparing Flash to someone that he’s already fought and he knows their capabilities. But with Boros and Orochi, Saitama simply wouldn’t be making that comparison because he hadn‘t encountered Orochi and didn’t know he existed at that point. And if you want to get meta, Orochi didn’t exist period when those statements were made
3. The good shit
this one speaks for itself. Boros....was the strongest in the universe next to saitama, and their fight would determine who was the true strongest
The manga doesn’t say that the sacrifices weren’t giving him any notable power gain, it says that they weren’t enough to satisfy Orochi, and then he started draining energy from the Earth’s core. In fact, it directly says that the sacrifices are what made him powerful.

However, even if we went with your interpretation… we simply don’t have a timeline for Orochi’s growth. We literally have no way of determining how strong Orochi was during the Boros Arc and there’s no way to prove that he was as strong as he is during the Monster Association Arc. If anything, the evidence would point to him not being that strong since his strength was growing.
Once again, the proposal of this post is to get a “possibly higher” indicating Boros scales to Orochi, most likely for the 2nd and last justifications, although the 1st one could be listed on the durability section.
Unfortunately, I don’t see this evidence as strong enough to support Boros scaling above Orochi. Scaling to Saitama’s attacks is flimsy at best and made even weaker with Saitama’s own thoughts on the matter, and the “he called him strong” and “strongest of the universe” arguments depend on misunderstanding or blatantly making assumptions about the timeline of the series. So yeah, I disagree.

Overall, I disagree.

In the same scan, he says “But there’s no enemies I can’t beat with normal punches in the first place.” Keep in mind that this was in Chapter 92.5 - Reality Punch, which was after the Boros arc, implying that Saitama could’ve beaten Boros with a single punch or he forgot Boros existed, which doesn’t bode well for your second argument.

Not to mention that if you look at the page before, Saitama himself says that he doesn’t even have a killer move, implying that he doesn’t even see much of a difference between his normal punches and his serious punches. So scaling off of his attacks is pretty flimsy, but you admitted as much in the OP
That entire bonus chapter has a questionable place in the timeline, it’s highly likely that this was before he even fought Boros considering the serious punch is literally his killer move. This does not hold up in the slightest.
It should also be noted that when Saitama punched MB Boros, it visibly injured him, he didn’t tank it with no damage.
not really anything to note, considering the premise is that Ororchi was turned into goo by all of saitama’s attacks
Not… really? His reaction was a blank stare and saying “okay”, that’s either a very dull surprise or no suprise at all. Plus, he was visibly bored while fighting the stronger Released Boros, so it’s not like Armored Boros impressed him or anything.

In Chapter 77 - Bored as Usual, Saitama makes this statement:

On the next page, he says this:

Yes, Saitama called Boros strong during their fight. Yes, he said Boros was the strongest opponent he’d faced up to that point. But after that, it seems that Boros didn’t leave that big of an impression on Saitama. As he said, no matter who he’s fought, no matter who he’s beaten, he doesn’t feel anything and is just bored. That strongly contradicts the idea that Boros was such a formidable foe that Saitama is comparing new opponents to him dozens of chapters later.
This isn’t about saying that Boros was a good fight for saitama or anything, this is literally just about the fact that he did see him as generally being strong. Your argument relies on the idea that the comparison between Saitama and Boros’ power is what is being used as my argument, when that’s far from the truth.
The bottom line is that Boros = strong, not that Boros is strong than or impressive to saitama or anything like that.
Couple that with Saitama himself saying that there’s no enemies he can’t beat with a normal punch, and it really seems like after the Boros Arc, Saitama doesnt see Boros as any different from any other monster he’s faced and beaten. The “he called him strong” argument just doesn’t work.
Which most likely took place before the Boros. I should point out that saitama very objectively used a serious punch against Boros.
And here’s one of the main issues with the “he called him strong” argument. Saitama made those statements before he even knew Orochi existed. You can’t have a statement made in the past apply to a character in the future (unless there’s other evidence supporting such a thing), that obviously doesn’t make any logical sense.

That’s why Flashy Flash scaling to Geryuganshoop makes sense, because the idea is that Saitama is comparing Flash to someone that he’s already fought and he knows their capabilities. But with Boros and Orochi, Saitama simply wouldn’t be making that comparison because he hadn‘t encountered Orochi and didn’t know he existed at that point. And if you want to get meta, Orochi didn’t exist period when those statements were made
No, chronology doesn’t have any impact on the validity of the scaling here. For your logic to work, it would mean that if Saitama fought Boros after fighting Ororchi, he would have seen Boros as just fodder, which is completely baseless. I am not using the statement of “strongest I ever fought” to directly scale him, because that is the only statement in which the time difference matters. Here is what happened: Saitama thinks Boros is strong, Saitama thinks Orochi is weak, that’s that. If somebody says “blueberries are blue, and my house is not blue” that doesn’t mean that you need another statement a month later saying “yeah blueberries are still more blue than my house” because the statement is not bound by time in any relevant way.
The manga doesn’t say that the sacrifices weren’t giving him any notable power gain, it says that they weren’t enough to satisfy Orochi, and then he started draining energy from the Earth’s core. In fact, it directly says that the sacrifices are what made him powerful.
I addressed this above, but in case you missed it due to typing out your post
Orochi had already monsterized at least a couple years before the Boros arc, and according to him, “before long” the sacrifices were unsatisfactory and he burrowed into the earth for one day. However, that’s where he discovered the prophecy and began to hide his true intentions from psykos as he was obeying her, meaning he most likely did not go into the earth again after that, especially considering he only comes down with saitama because it is the place where he brings his perfect sacrifice.
In other words, there is literally no way that the sacrifices were still giving him a satisfactory gain by the time saitama vs Boros happened. We have enough information to determine the approximate time where Orochi’s plateau began.
However, even if we went with your interpretation… we simply don’t have a timeline for Orochi’s growth. We literally have no way of determining how strong Orochi was during the Boros Arc and there’s no way to prove that he was as strong as he is during the Monster Association Arc. If anything, the evidence would point to him not being that strong since his strength was growing.
He had been gathering strength for years before the Boros fight, and fairly early into it he decided that sacrifices weren’t making him grow fast enough. It is exceedingly likely that Orochi didn’t just….get an ssj3 level amp over the course of maybe a month? Just by eating fodder that had gotten too weak for him quite a long time ago

Unfortunately, I don’t see this evidence as strong enough to support Boros scaling above Orochi. Scaling to Saitama’s attacks is flimsy at best and made even weaker with Saitama’s own thoughts on the matter, and the “he called him strong” and “strongest of the universe” arguments depend on misunderstanding or blatantly making assumptions about the timeline of the series. So yeah, I disagree.
Alternatively, there is way more than enough evidence to support a reasonable possibility of Boros being stronger than Ororchi. Saitama’s first punch being endured by Boros is emphasized by a multiple panels as if it is a big deal, and then Boros even proceeds to take yet another punch, while orochi is also punched twice in a similar fashion, both of which completely explode him.
Stacked on top of saitama very objectively having viewed Boros as powerful while he made a complete joke of Gaia cannon and saw Orochi as nothing but “bath monster” and forgetting everything about him a few minutes later, and a statement of Boros being the strongest in the universe, I think it’s beyond fair and likely even an understatement to say “Boros is possibly stronger than Ororchi”

By the way, Ororchi had to have been a thing during the superfight arc, thanks to gouketsu, so it’s entirely likely that during the Boros redraws ONE knew about the existence of the main villain of the immediate next arc in my opinion.

That entire bonus chapter has a questionable place in the timeline, it’s highly likely that this was before he even fought Boros considering the serious punch is literally his killer move. This does not hold up in the slightest.
The monsters mention they arrived "late to the party" and that they "will replace the cadres" so it definitely happened after the Monster Association made its existence known and invited every monster to join them. So while the placement in the timeline is kinda vague, it definitely happened after the Boros arc.

The monsters mention they arrived "late to the party" and that they "will replace the cadres" so it definitely happened after the Monster Association made its existence known and invited every monster to join them. So while the placement in the timeline is kinda vague, it definitely happened after the Boros arc.
Kombu infinity also heard of the gathering of monsters, and we do know that the monster association was already in existence long before the actual invasion given orochi’s power quest
That combined with the fact that it contradicts other things (no killer move and beating everyone with a normal punch) that very much do happen in the Boros fight, there’s really just no shot it was post Boros

Kombu infinity also heard of the gathering of monsters, and we do know that the monster association was already in existence long before the actual invasion given orochi’s power quest
That combined with the fact that it contradicts other things (no killer move and beating everyone with a normal punch) that very much do happen in the Boros fight, there’s really just no shot it was post Boros
Kombu heard rumors but knew little of the Monster Association, these guys straight up mention the Cadres lol

Kombu heard rumors but knew little of the Monster Association, these guys straight up mention the Cadres lol
well yes, because the cadres existed at that time. However, if was still pre Boros, think of it this way
Saitama wasn’t lying when he called Boros strong. He called Boros strong to his face to hype him up? Maybe, but saying Boros is almost a real fight while thinking to himself alone on the moon, and still saying so to genos after Boros died, it’s pretty clear that this isn’t saitama just a week later being like “yeah there’s no strong final boss that exists, and also I have always beaten people with normal punches and I have no killer moves”, it simply takes place before Boros, because that would be vastly less contradictory to saitama’s own thoughts.

To be completely honest the whole scene is actually very reminiscent of the Kombu Infinity encounter, with the same setup of monsters talking about the abandoned ghost town and monster association, then running into saitama and getting one shot
I wouldn’t be surprised if this was around the same time as that.

Ya, I mean, with this would more easy to argue about Boros being above Tatsumaki than Orochi, since his being was a mistery at the time
That is vastly more difficult and never speak of this again
like I said, scary subject, nobody’s ever gonna agree with scaling Boros over tatsumaki, even if one came out tomorrow and said “Boros is stronger than tatsumaki” it would be an outlier and hyperbole this inconsistent that etc.

Tatsumaki does not get stronger throughout the series and her power was not unknown, unlike Orochi. You would need much less supposition for your arguments. You will simple lose this upgrade if you keep using Orochi

^^^ That is true

I believe the quote can still be used right ? It scaling Boros above Orochi may be innacurate, but it's still quite a quote for his scaling, should be on his profile (If it isn't already)

Tatsumaki does not get stronger throughout the series and her power was not unknown, unlike Orochi. You would need much less supposition for your arguments. You will simple lose this upgrade if you keep using Orochi
Iirc its implied that Tatsumaki actually trains so I wouldn't be so sure

Iirc its implied that Tatsumaki actually trains so I wouldn't be so sure
I don’t recall that being the case

Regardless, Boros scaling above tatsumaki is at best just a plan B, but I intended to wait until after this was accepted since it’s much more controversial and less likely to be accepted just due to the topic itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back