• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(9-10-0) Boros fights Saitama but this time it's different

It seems you are right. The translation I read was slightly different. Even so, he still managed to sense Suriyu's counterattack either way. This page doesn't make sense otherwise. Most of context from the other page I linked still stands

He didn't sense a counter attack, suiryu said to let him have fun too and Saitama realized he was about to end the fight so he backed up.

I mean the whole joke of that arc is that Suiryu thinks Saitama is a skilled martial artist when in actuality Saitama doesn’t know anything about martial arts and is just massively stronger than him. Using that as a skill feat seems wack

Seeing the way Suiryu is drawn in that panel I am inclined to believe that he sensed it. Let's agree to disagree.

Bruh, no, Boros doesn't fight like that, he goes hand-to-hand combat in character.
I mean he does, but he has used ranged attacks before when an opponent is above him. Also, One himself said in a close fight where he was physically outmatched he would use ranged attacks. Regardless, he only needs one shot with CSRC. We may not use the Garou = Boros section, but that's because Garou has changed drastically since then. Boros as a character has not, he's been dead.
And this Saitama, unlike his bald counterpart, wouldn't definitely just let himself be kicked and punched around, he will take the fight 100% seriously and fight to the death.
There speeds are very close, and once more CGM check out my calc, he'll be faster. He doesn't need to let Boros do anything, he literally only needs 1 lucky hit, It's not like this Saitama is well known for avoiding or blocking attacks. During his training he almost never blocks or dodges, getting clawed up pretty badly by that cat monster. (Not that they're comparable, but his fighting style clearly leaves him open a lot).
Boros' stamina in this form is really bad as well, Saitama should be able to outlast him and finish him off. Boros can't regenerate if he is left without energy.
Boros' win conditions: Landy a flury of heat attacks on Saitama and kick him off into space, Fight Saitama using his regen to stay alive until he manages to kill him with his AP advantage, or using CSRC and get a garunteed 1 shot on him.

Saitama's win conditions: Avoid/Block Boros' attacks and wear him down (out of character), Grappling him for an exorbitant amount of time (Also pretty out of character.

I mean he does, but he has used ranged attacks before when an opponent is above him
1) He didn't see Saitama above him until he says "Are you done?"
2) He has used ranged attacks only once besides CSRC and that was when there was a distance between them. He preferred melee during the whole fight. This version of Saitama will let Boros go and will attack ceaselessly.
Also, One himself said in a close fight where he was physically outmatched he would use ranged attacks.
No, he said just mentioned Boros' ranged attacks when counting his and Garou's advantages.
Regardless, he only needs one shot with CSRC
He can dodge. Especially given how much time he needs to charge it.
There speeds are very close, and
Saitama doesn't need superior speed to dodge. Characters with comparable speed can dodge attacks from each other as well. And it will only get easier for Saitama to doge since Boros will get weaker and weaker while Saitama has the potential to get stronger.
once more CGM check out my calc, he'll be faster.
Saitama is faster than 0.94c since the feat was done when Saitama had most of his hair. High 6-A Saitama was looking like a kappa.
He doesn't need to let Boros do anything, he literally only needs 1 lucky hit,
It is not like Boros goes for BFR with every single attack. And if Boros aims for the moon once again, Saitama would jump back. Ignoring all of this, I already explained why he might not manage to kick him to distance at all. He needs to make Saitama lose footing to kick him but that's impossible because of the lifting strength advantage.
It's not like this Saitama is well known for avoiding or blocking attacks.
See Subterranean fight.
During his training he almost never blocks or dodges,
See Darkness Fish fight.
getting clawed up pretty badly by that cat monster
That was post-training.
Landy a flury of heat attacks on Saitama
Spamming heat attacks is out of character and pretty much impossible considering charge time and Saitama's fighting style.
Fight Saitama using his regen to stay alive until he manages to kill him with his AP advantag
Saitama is the one with the AP advantage. And regen will not last long FRA.
Avoid/Block Boros' attacks and wear him down
The former is in character. The latter will happen regardless.
Grappling him for an exorbitant amount of time
This Saitama doesn't fool around. It might be out of character but if he notices his superiority then he will not refrain from using it

Boros wins but is too tired and tatsumaki kills him when he is weakend fra
Boros FRA
Now it is 7-7. I can see this ending inconclusive

Edit: Checking the rules once again, I am pretty sure this will be inconclusive.

"If both sides have equivalent posts with constructive arguments, the thread shall be deemed inconclusive.
  • Inconclusive matches, in which the opposing parties are incapable of defeating each other, should only added to profiles if they had a notable debate. A debate is considered notable, in this context, if it features a lengthy debate over an aspect not directly listed on profile. Examples of such are standard tactics (if not listed), ability mechanics and (unlisted) potency, interaction between abilities, weaknesses, verse equalization, potential methods to circumvent resistances and immortalities, potential learning or growth they could achieve in the timeframe of the fight, whether they could escape long enough for prep based abilities to come into play, etc"

Last edited:
I’m voting for Boros. Though Saitama is slightly superior in strength and speed, I still believe that Boros has much more experience than Saitama since he has fought several different beings from many worlds. I also believe that Boros’ energy blasts and AOE would be a big problem for Saitama, and I don’t think Saitama would be able to counter CRSC like he did in the canon battle. And I also think Saitama would be in trouble if he gets kicked to the moon, as he’d take much more damage and might not have a way to get back to Earth.

Last edited:
Though Saitama is slightly superior in strength
His superiority is more than slightly in that regard.
still believe that Boros has much more experience than Saitama since he has fought several different beings from many worlds
One-shotting opponents is hardly experience. Meanwhile Saitama had to face life or death situations. He also says he has seen all kinds of monsters
I also believe that Boros’ energy blasts and AOE would be a big problem for Saitama
Why would Saitama allow Boros to charge them at all? Or let him put a distance between them? Not that it is in character for Boros to escape from melee for ranged atttacks.

The damage from being kicked to moon wouldn't exceed Boros' regular AP. And Saitama has enough strength to jump back in matter of seconds.

Last edited:
Why are you guys acting like jumping off the moon is so hard? when using only 0.5*70* 20,338,983.05^2=1.4478598e+16 joules
City level

Why are you guys acting like jumping off the moon is so hard? when using only 0.5*70* 20,338,983.05^2=1.4478598e+16 joules
City level
Yeah but the problem is that the moon is obviously cold and radioactive. This would be an issue for Saitama because he doesn't have resistance to Ice or cold temperatures in this key, meaning he would likely freeze and die from a combination of extreme cold, radiation, and lack of oxygen before he even has a chance to do anything.

Would this Saitama even have the precision to jump back to the precise location where he was fighting Boros? Even slight differences in the angle could land him in a completely different area even if you aren't accounting for things like the Earth's rotation and the Moon's orbit around the Earth.

why does people think that Saitama always lets himself get hit? iirc he dodged a good amount of attacks in the anime

edit: oh this is a different key, i still think that Saitama takes this but idk

Saitama hitting the moon was a freak coincidence, technically he’s more likely to fly off into empty space without plot convenience being a factor.
how is Boros even getting the chance to kick him out of orbit tho? its not like Saitama is going to let him do it

I don't see why he needs to land to the exact same spot
Well, he indeed doesn't necessarily need to land to the exact same spot like Saitama did in the anime but wouldn't he need to land in approximately the same area at least? According to the Range page the distance between the Moon and the Earth is 384,400 km, so Saitama isn't going to land anywhere even close to Boros if he doesn't have really good precision since even slight mistakes in the angle can easily make him land a good number of kilometers away.

Well, he indeed doesn't necessarily need to land to the exact same spot like Saitama did in the anime but wouldn't he need to land in approximately the same area at least? According to the Range page the distance between the Moon and the Earth is 384,400 km, so Saitama isn't going to land anywhere even close to Boros if he doesn't have really good precision since even slight mistakes in the angle can easily make him land a good number of kilometers away.
he is relativistic+, he can just run back to the battle field

There is though. It is more reasonable to believe that it was conscious action rather than just chance given how unlikely the event would be if it would be up to chance.

And I could say "Nothing is suggesting otherwise, either."

Boros has the advantages of greater experience, skill, regeneration, AoE attacks, BFR and immense Heat that Saitama has no resistance to.

Considering the stat gap isn’t too large (both unquantifiably upscale from the same feat) I think Boros takes it in a tough fight by exploiting his advantages.

Last edited:
What? Here is the scaling chain.

5.6 Exatons < Boros < MB Boros

5.6 Exatons < Gaia Cannon < Saitama's estimated strength < Psykorochi < Weakened Tatsumaki < Tatsumaki < In-training Saitama
If this is an accurate scaling chain I'm pretty sure In-Training Saitama one-shots.

Saitama's scaling has two one-shot worthy gaps alongside three regular ones. It is not exactly small either
Going by our current scaling Orochi is a literal joke to Released Boros and MB is massively stronger than that

Also Regeneration

I wonder if Saitama should have an Amp? He gets stronger after every battle. For example, at first he couldn't even turn his head back in the mirror. But he tried until he succeeded.

If so, he can amp speed until Boros can't keep up with him.

Back