• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of lords (King Piccolo vs Lord Boros) [0/0/0]

Due to his LS advantage, constant regen, and ability to speed blitz/BFR in MB, I'm voting Boros.

I haven't been thoroughly convinced Piccolo could one shot either Boros form and overcome their regen, or use his regen to outlast Boros.

Yeah I'm sure Piccolo controls the fight for a while, I just don't see how that translates to a win.
He has better chances to outlast him since ki abilities are based on AP so Boros would have to put significantly more effort into breaking a ki barrier or that King Piccolo could just use it to easily block attacks.

Well, Boros starts in his Releashed Form, I really don't think he'd end a fight in seconds when he spent 30 years just to confront someone that could give him a good fight
He can feel piccolos' power, he will know that he is at an disatvsntage and will go quickly into MB to midgate it

I'm pretty sure a powerful Ki blast from Piccolo could kill Released Boros, Gohan overcame Low-High Regen with a x2 AP advantage,
I could also see Piccolo making a 5-C Minion to take care of Boros like what he did with Tien, which would make it a 2v1 when Boros goes Meteoric Burst
In db, this isn't db, it os a crossverse match, unless tou are saying thsr something as small as 5x difference is enough for someone to desintegrate another

Saitama ripped Boros' arm off while holding back, and even then, Boros only changed his strategy into outlasting Saitama with his regen,
something he could easily do here too, especially since it would actually work
About this, Boros' CSRC is only 11.66 Exatons, so even with the upscaling, Piccolo still has a pretty big AP advantage
released Boros physically scales above Tatsumaki who scales above Psykos orochi who scales much above Orochi and psykos individually, and Orochi scales to 5.68 exatons.
Even if we lowball it and say that a one-shot = 1.5 times stronger (I think we can both agree that it's realistically much higher, but this is just for proving my point)
Boros would be 3.4 times stronger than 5.68 exatons, making the gap between Piccolo and Boros less than 2x....and that's with extreme generosity in Piccolo's favor,

"
released Boros physically scales above Tatsumaki who scales above Psykos orochi who scales much above Orochi and psykos individually, and Orochi scales to 5.68 exatons.
Even if we lowball it and say that a one-shot = 1.5 times stronger (I think we can both agree that it's realistically much higher, but this is just for proving my point)
Boros would be 3.4 times stronger than 5.68 exatons, making the gap between Piccolo and Boros less than 2x....and that's with extreme generosity in Piccolo's favor,"

I wish scaling chains worked that well

In some verses, you just need to be x1.2 stronger than your opponent to one-shot them (DBZ being one), so I don't think we can really put Boros anywhere near someone who's literally in a different Tier than him,
Not that it really matters, if we say Piccolo's attacks can't overcome Boros' Regen, then Piccolo has 0 wincons

Explain better please
Kaioken (x2) Goku has a power level of 16.000, which is below Cui's 18.000
Kaioken x3 Goku has a power level of 24.000, which is the same as Vegeta's 24.000 (I thought it was like 22.000, sorry about that)
Kaioken x3 is only a x1.5 increase over Base Kaioken

Back