• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(9-10-0) Boros fights Saitama but this time it's different

What? Here is the scaling chain.

5.6 Exatons < Boros < MB Boros

5.6 Exatons < Gaia Cannon < Saitama's estimated strength < Psykorochi < Weakened Tatsumaki < Tatsumaki < In-training Saitama
MB massively upscales from Released Boros. He can keep up his Released form for a very, very long time, but only MB for a fraction of a second.
I wonder if you skipped the whole discussion.
Yeah, but glancing at it I didn't see anything that changed my mind.

Saitama really doesn't have a counter to getting kicked to space. He has no way of coming back.
why can't he?, the feat Saitama did with the Moon was High 6-A, actually it was lower than 5.68 exatons.

I don't see why so much people vote for Boros when he will get tired so quick and doesn't has any way to kill Saitama before that happens.

There's literally no argument here in Boros favor

why can't he?, the feat Saitama did with the Moon was High 6-A, actually it was lower than 5.68 exatons.

I don't see why so much people vote for Boros when he will get tired so quick and doesn't has any way to kill Saitama before that happens.

There's literally no argument here in Boros favor
I said space, not the moon. Saitama got lucky that fight doesn't mean he'll hit the moon again.

Firstly, he can keep Saitama at a distance with ranged attacks and their speed is close enough to maintain his distance. (Also, I have a calc yet to be approved that puts Boros at like 0.997c for his casual MB strikes)
Bruh, no, Boros doesn't fight like that, he goes hand-to-hand combat in character.

Also what makes people think Boros being able to vaporize a normal human being is somehow indicative that he would be able to do the same with a High 6-A character, he doesn't have durability negation through heat.

And this Saitama, unlike his bald counterpart, wouldn't definitely just let himself be kicked and punched around, he will take the fight 100% seriously and fight to the death.

Boros' stamina in this form is really bad as well, Saitama should be able to outlast him and finish him off. Boros can't regenerate if he is left without energy.

He literally only used two blast through the entire fight and the last one was his trump card.

Plus I'm pretty sure that comes from the statement of Garou being comparable to Boros, which we don't use.
We don't use it in the sense that it scales them to each other. But it does indicate some of his battle strategies.
He only used a blast 2 times, Boros isnt the type of character that keeps distance, he likes to fight H2H
He does both, otherwise we'd have never seen the energy blast to begin with.

We don't use it in the sense that it scales them to each other. But it does indicate some of his battle strategies.

He does both, otherwise we'd have never seen the energy blast to begin with.
1. it doesnt because he didnt followed the strategie
2.we saw it because he only used it 2 times

How doesn't it? Boros distanced himself and shot an energy blast at Saitama. Why are you trying to discredit an ability he uses and used in battle?
And what? He kept fighting Saitama hand-to-hand despite the immense different in physical strength.

Actually how is this even fair, this Boros gets tired after two attacks while Saitama breaks his physical limits every day.

Being able to launch one range attack that can easily be dodged by Saitama's superior speed is not an actual win condition.

Tbf doesn’t Boros have a considerable advantage in skill and experience? He has traveled the universe slaughtering an untold number in beings in search of a good fight for at least 20 years (presumably many more years than that, as he implied his travels left no one in the universe besides Earth’s inhabitants left to face him) whereas in-training Saitama has been active for less than 3 years. Saitama is also noted in-verse to be a fairly unskilled fighter.

Boros has experience of 20 years of sitting on his throne and stomping opponents before that.

Meanwhile, Saitama has shown to be a skilled brawler, has fought all kinds of monsters before breaking his limiter and Boros praises Saitama's moves even when he wasn't properly fighting back.
He is also noted to be skilled/experienced by Suiryu. Saitama is just apathetic. You don't use kung-fu to kill ants.

And what? He kept fighting Saitama hand-to-hand despite the immense different in physical strength.

Actually how is this even fair, this Boros gets tired after two attacks while Saitama breaks his physical limits every day.

Being able to launch one range attack that can easily be dodged by Saitama's superior speed is not an actual win condition.
Saitama hasn't shown the travel speed to dodge the AOE of one of his energy blasts.

I've read the thread and I think I've counted all votes

If Boros' arguments are debunked (like heat insta killing Saitama), should I take out the votes?

@Therefir, should I count your arguments as a vote for Saitama

He thought Saitama was skilled enough to know he was gonna counter his punch with a kick. Saitama just didn't wanna end the fight too early.
No? The part about Saitama not wanting to end the fight comes later. In this scene he is just worried about his wig and noticed Suiryu's intent before the counterattack.

No? The part about Saitama not wanting to end the fight comes later. In this scene he is just worried about his wig and noticed Suiryu's intent before the counterattack.
Saitama quite literally days "I almost ended the fight early again" he knew suiryu was having fun and didn't want to one shot him.

He says it's a close call because he almost ended the fight.

Which is backed up by him saying the second one was almost a close call "too". He just didn't want to end the fight too early.

Back