• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(9-10-0) Boros fights Saitama but this time it's different

Isn't that outside influence? I once tried to use civilians as an argument in a versus thread and was told that it is. It is essentially affecting the outcome of the battle by using someone not related to the fight whether said "someone" is willing to be there or not.
Is that so? I don't know the context and I'm also not particularly knowledgeable about such things but I'd assume that Saitama would at the very least still care about having an intact planet to live on.

Boros evaporates Saitama
Counted
Is that so? I don't know the context and I'm also not particularly knowledgeable about such things but I'd assume that Saitama would at the very least still care about having an intact planet to live on.
I think so? If the people/enviroment makes the character not to be fully concentrated in the battle, it is outside influence, at least that's how I treat it

What is the point of even having a specific location then?
The place where they fight.

If you have a fight between a fish and a character good at swim in water, the fish has advantage. If you have a battle between a character with can control (but not create) lava in a volcano and other character, the first one has the advantage, etc.

On that examples, the place matters. But if the character (in this case: Saitama) will receive a surface wiper attack and his hero personality makes him think ("I can't avoid it! Otherwise it'll kill everyone on Earth!") then what Saitama cares for (and makes not to think only in the battle) is people. At least that's my point of view, I may be wrong

Saitama has both AP and Speed advantage, Boros with MB will be able to fight less than a minute at best, his regeneration also tires him up, i see Saitama heavily stomping here.

A minute at these speeds are a long time and Saitama has no counter to his regen or energy blasts. The AOE of a single blast would be too much for Saitama.

MB Boros takes this.

I am pretty sure "minute" is a figure of speech because Boros was severely tired after two attacks. And his regen is based on his energy so it won't hold for long with MB. In character Boros doesn't use energy attacks during MB and prefers melee. Saitama also is a close combat fighter and is a bit of a blood knight so I severely doubt he will give Boros the opportunity to charge his blast.

The best Boros can do is force a stalemate with CSRC. Because even if Saitama dodged it and killed Boros, he would die some time later as well.

They aren't shown to be melting the ship though. The only thing we have seen close to melting is the shockwave from his first punch.

That's Released Boros. OP uses MB key. And most of my previous arguments still stand against even Released Boros

I am pretty sure "minute" is a figure of speech because Boros was severely tired after two attacks. And his regen is based on his energy so it won't hold for long with MB. In character Boros doesn't use energy attacks during MB and prefers melee. Saitama also is a close combat fighter and is a bit of a blood knight so I severely doubt he will give Boros the opportunity to charge his blast.
He doesn't need to charge them in MB. He punched Saitama and energy just sprayed out.

In character Saitama doesn't even know how to fight. Boros has tons more battle experience and versatility.

Last edited:
He does need to charge them in MB. He punched Saitama and energy just sprayed out.
Once again, that's a shockwave, not energy and it didn't melt anything unlike his actual energy attack. Also, he fires his blasts from his chest, not his punches. Lastly, that's not in character. I am tired of repeating this.
In character Saitama doesn't even know how to fight. Boros has tons more battle experience
Boros has experience of 20 years of sitting on his throne and stomping opponents before that.

Meanwhile, Saitama has shown to be a skilled brawler, has fought all kinds of monsters before breaking his limiter and Boros praises Saitama's moves even when he wasn't properly fighting back.
MB can do everything released can do.
He can do but he doesn't.
Actually to be fair, if we're going in character Boros will just kick Saitama into space.
Saitama would just come back. Murata stated that he could do it even if he missed the moon. And what makes you think that Saitama will just allow it?

It's not shockwave, it's energy leakage. Boros struck Saitama multiple times in MB and that'd the only time the energy ever leaked on that scale.

Boros is also shrouding himself in his energy when moving, and the energy gets on Saitama. He had no resistance to the heat.

Murata stated regular Saitama would come back using a serious fart. This isn't the same Saitama he was referring to. He was also joking.

not shockwave, it's energy leakage
It is not though. If you want to argue otherwise then the burden of proof falls on you since it didn't melt anything.
Boros is also shrouding himself in his energy when moving, and the energy gets on Saitama. He had no resistance to the heat.
It was only shown during transformation. And it wasn't producing heat, either.
Murata stated regular Saitama would come back using a serious fart. This isn't the same Saitama he was referring to. He was also joking
I rechecked and you are right. But there is still no reason why Saitama would allow himself to be kicked. He has to make Saitama lose footing which is nigh-impossible given his superior stats. Especially considering the astronomical difference in lifting strength

It is not though. If you want to argue otherwise then the burden of proof falls on you since melt anything
His energy melts things already in his regular state. We never really see the aftermath of the shockwave upclose but we know it's capable of melting his
I rechecked and you are right. But there is still no reason why Saitama would allow himself to be kicked. He has to make Saitama lose footing which is nigh-impossible given his superior stats. Especially considering the astronomical difference in lifting strength
The speed is near identical, who's to say Boros couldn't land a kick? Boros launches himself with pure energy and what is Saitama like 150 pounds? Not a problem.
No reason to believe his energy just suddenly stopped producing heat. It even protected Saitama from the reentry heats of the atmosphere.

energy melts things already in his regular state
It does when he charges it. Boros specifically says that he released a vast amount of energy from his body.
We never really see the aftermath of the shockwave upclose
As you can see the metal of the ship is blasted to bits instead of melting.
speed is near identical
Speed wasn't my only argument though. And don't forget that the 0.94c feat was performed when Saitama had most of his hair. He should be even faster when he resisted Tatsumaki.
what is Saitama like 150 pounds
That doesn't really matter when Saitama has over a billion times lifting strength advantage. That's how it works in vs threads. Boros can't push Saitama back regardless of his mass
No reason to believe his energy just suddenly stopped producing heat.
One is intended as an attack while the other is more akin to the aura. Not really comparable.
Also Boros himself says he's releasing energy as a propulsion force
"As a propulsion force" says all you need.

Yo. Count my votes too. For the same reason as Tural2004, I don't think Boros can even do anything during Saitama's fist attack, both the AP speed stamina is higher than Boros.

Yes, because he thinks Saitama wins either way. Whether he stomps or not should be decided by the opinion of majority afaik. And since there are arguments in Boros' favor, I doubt that it is a stomp

Is Boros restricted from CSRC? If not he stomps even if Saitama has an advantage.

In a normal fight though, Saitama has slightly superior speed, LS, and stamina, but Boros has some advnatages.

Firstly, he can keep Saitama at a distance with ranged attacks and their speed is close enough to maintain his distance. (Also, I have a calc yet to be approved that puts Boros at like 0.997c for his casual MB strikes)

His can also fly around and keep Saitama from getting his footing, preventing a real counterattack, not even taking into account his more fighting experience. Even if Saitama could get up close, could avoid being yeeted around, or fight in the air, he just doesn't have an answer to Boros' regeneration or his battlefield removal. What does this Saitama do if he gets punted to the Moon? There's not enough evidence to say he could manage the same feat. Maybe he can, maybe he can't, but even then, he could just miss the moon entirely, and the fight would be over.

Voting Boros.

Back