• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B Shooters Tournament: Battle Royale

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
In celebration of getting 2 of my favorite verses upgraded to 8-B, I’d thought I do this tourney.

Rules
  1. Your character must be/has a key that is 8-B (Obviously lol)
  2. As the title suggests, your character must have a ranged projectile weapon on them (Guns, Bows, Launchers, Cannons, or any other weapon/equipment with similar traits to these weapons such as suits/mechs). Throwing projectiles such as bombs, shurikens, and throwing knives do not count.
  3. To make this more interesting, I will be allowing the characters to have access to their optional equipment because their ranged projectile weapons may only be accessed in their optional equipment when they normally wouldn’t have it in their standard equipment, so this essentially boosts more character opportunities. Of course, just no optional equipment going above 8-B.
  4. Mid Hax at best for your character. Same should be said with the optional equipment. If a certain optional equipment has high hax, then it can be restricted.
  5. Stat amping is allowed as long as it stays within the range of 8-B, or else it will be restricted if it goes over it.
  6. 1 character per user and franchise (However, if people are complaining it’s taking too long, I’ll eventually amp it to 2 characters per user, but we will start with 1 for now).
  7. 16 characters max for this bracket.
  8. The bracket is a double elimination and will be shuffled randomly. If your character loses in the winners bracket, they will be sent to the losers bracket where they can have another chance. If your character loses in the losers bracket, they will be eliminated for good.
  9. By the time we reach our final 4, it will become a single elimination at this point, so if your character loses in the winners finals, they will automatically be eliminated without getting sent to losers bracket.
  10. Speed equalized in every match.
  11. Battle takes place in the center of the Battle Royale Map from Fortnite, and the starting distance is 20 meters. SBA for everything else.
  12. As they say in many games, have fun and don’t be toxic.
Characters
  1. The Player (Online Player) (Pixel Gun 3D, me of course)
  2. Mukuro Ikusaba (Battle Trance) (Danganronpa, @Adem_Warlock69)
  3. Solid Snake (Metal Gear, @Popted2)
  4. Whisper the Wolf (Sonic the Hedgehog (IDW), @Maverick_Zero_X)
  5. Johnny Test (Johnny Test, @RandomGuy2345)
  6. Zombieman (One Punch Man, @Oliver_de_jesus)
  7. Quincy (Level 20) (Bloons Tower Defense, @JustANormalLemon)
  8. Usopp (Skypiea Saga) (One Piece, @Noneless21)
  9. Harpy (Archer) (Dungeons and Dragons, @Tllmbrg)
  10. Izetta (With Half of the Magic Stone) (Izetta: The Last Witch, @GoldenScorpions)
  11. Taco (Inanimate Insanity, @Soupywolf5)
  12. Megatron (Base) (Transformers DS 2007, @XSOULOFCINDERX)
  13. Finn McMissile (Cars, @Whiteoak019)
  14. Archer Queen (Max level) (Clash of Clans, @Peppersalt43)
  15. The Smith Syndicate (Harman and the Killer 7) (Killer7, @Armorchompy)
  16. Dino (Michael Bay’s Transformers, @Shadyboi0)
Bracket

Bold
marks the winner of the match. Any match marked with a * is an inconclusive where the tie gets broken by a coin flip. Any match marked with a ** means it is a stomp. Any match marked with a *** means it is a rematch and the winner of the first battle automatically progresses. Final 4 characters are bolded and marked in gold. Finally, any name on the roster with Strikethrough means the character is eliminated.

ROUND 1
LOSERS ROUND 1
WINNERS ROUND 2
LOSERS ROUND 2
LOSERS ROUND 3
WINNERS ROUND 3
LOSERS ROUND 4
LOSERS FINALS
  • The Smith Syndicate VS Johnny Test***
WINNERS FINALS
GRAND FINALS
  • Solid Snake VS The Smith Syndicate (Rematch)

Last edited:

Accepted

I’d say up to High-Mid should do. Anything above that is banned, unless not combat applicable.
Or

I can not decide

Back