• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(LR2M2) 8-B Shooters Tournament: Mukuro Ikusaba VS Dino

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Hub

Previously, we have had 16 shooters sign up and fight for their lives, and 8 unfortunately fell. However, by the authorities of this killing game, they have given these 8 fallen characters a second chance, and any losses after their second chance means they are dead for good. Alas, 4 of the losers weren’t lucky, and were subsequently vanished for good, while the ones who had lost the second winner’s round have dropped to fight the surviving first loser’s round contestants in the fight for their lives.

We begin the second loser’s round as the Ultimate Soldier and slayer of the Guardian Angel who fell victim to the clone of Big Boss, Mukuro Ikusaba (nominated by @Adem_Warlock69), fights the Autobot and slayer of the Monstrous Humanoid who fell victim to the Archer Monkey, Dino (nominated by @Shadyboi0)!

Battle Trance Mukuro is used. Rules stated in the tournament hub.

Who wins?

Mukuro Ikusaba: 7 (FantaRin The First, Popted2, DemonicDude, RandomGuy2345, Bruhtelho, Pokemonfan807, Psychomaster35)

Dino:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I mean, Mukuro is pretty skilled due to being the Ultimate Soldier, and Ultimates in Danganronpa mean they are the best of certain people by a wide margin.

Due to how Dino's body is, what in Mukuro's arsenal could work on him?
Hm... I'm not entirely sure, tbh. She never faced an opponent like Dino before... However, Mukuro has the advantage of Instinctive Reaction and Enhanced Senses that will make it hell for Dino to land a hit on her since she's... well... Psycho has said.

I mean, Mukuro is pretty skilled due to being the Ultimate Soldier, and Ultimates in Danganronpa mean they are the best of certain people by a wide margin.
She's an Ultimate. She's basically the best Soldier in her entire verse, she also scales to the Ultimate Martial Artist, and most importantly... The Ultimate Murderous Fiend, or, Genocider Syo, giving Mukuro Class M LS: enabling her to have the ability to parry Dino's blows despite the weight and height difference and the possibility to lift him up from the ground if she is given the chance.

Even with Dino's Damage Booster, I wager Mukuro's huge skill and experience advantage due to being the Ultimate Soldier gives her a major edge... There's also Mukuro's Madness Manipulation since she only used the singing portion of it to cause a student council to kill each other, and that's the only on-screen usage of it. Dino's also basically a robot so her Acupuncture and Memory Removal are useless here. Mukuro is weaker in AP, but again, her skill and experience make up for the AP advantage... like how it did against Whisper.

Dino's Invisibility and Illusion Creation with Electro-disrupter is a huge problem, tho... But... Meh. I believe Mukuro can deal with 'em. Maybe. If proven otherwise I'll retract my vote but for now... Mukuro FRA.

What I'm unsure of is how well can Mukuro's weapons harm Dino.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Mukuro scales to a 36.77 ton feat, and Dino upscales from a 75.5 ton feat. Dino is also able to stat-amp.
Mukuro's best weapon in this scenario seems to be her rocket launcher, due to the type of body and armor Dino has (other rifles don't feel they'll be nearly as effective)

Even with Dino's Damage Booster, I wager Mukuro's huge skill and experience advantage due to being the Ultimate Soldier gives her a major edge... There's also Mukuro's Madness Manipulation since she only used the singing portion of it to cause a student council to kill each other, and that's the only on-screen usage of it. Dino's also basically a robot so her Acupuncture and Memory Removal are useless here. Mukuro is weaker in AP, but again, her skill and experience make up for the AP advantage... like how it did against Whisper
Are you sure? Beingh a transformer dino has decades of life fighting other ancient transformer in war for skill

Are you sure? Beingh a transformer dino has decades of life fighting other ancient transformer in war for skill
Yeah, definitely thinking about reconsidering my vote.

Dino has a devastating AP advantage, not to mention enough skill/experience to hold his own here.

Dino's main problem is Muruko's Instinctive Reactions and Enhanced Senses, which makes her really hard to hit.

This'll make it even for Mukura to deal any lasting damage.
Mukuro stomps characters that no-sell 16 tons, She can significantly damage those that are >>> her with her weapons as well as one-shot those comparable to her. So she could probably still damage Dino with her firearms, especially considering piercing damage.
Still probably doesn't come close to Mukuro's skill. see here

Also if hundreds of Monokumas (That have precog and were programmed specifically to fight Mukuro) couldn't tag Mukuro, I doubt Dino could

Back