• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(WR2M4) 8-B Shooters Tournament: Taco VS The Smith Syndicate

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Hub

Previously, we have had 16 shooters sign up and fight for their lives, and 8 unfortunately fell. However, the other 8 have succeeded on their first try, feeling relief they could live another day, but of course, it wasn’t over. We begin the first winner’s match as the Liar and slayer of the British Agent, Taco (nominated by @Soupywolf5), fights the elite group of assassins and slayers of the firey haired kid with a turbo-charged backpack who is used as a lab rat, the Smith Syndicate (nominated by @Armorchompy)!

Rules stated in the tournament hub.

Who wins?

Taco:

The Smith Syndicate: 7 (Armorchompy, Psychomaster35, DemonicDude, Dinamic8000, Popted2, FantaRin The First, Noneless21)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I can debate for Taco.

Taco is the stronger one at 51.2406022538241 tons, while the Smith Syndicate is baseline which is 11 tons, so Taco is 4.65823656853x stronger. With weapons, Taco one-shots those on her level. She usually leads with trying to hide and sneak towards her enemies to then one-shot them with her gun, especially when she can turn invisible.

The Smiths upscale greatly from baseline, baseline (or maybe slightly higher) <<< Smiths <<< Certain attacks, not to mention the Power Ring they have access to which gives their offense a strong amp, but none of that really matters since they have piercing weaponry which should handily make up for the disadvantage, and that weaponry also pulverizes the parts of the body it hits (slightly inconsistent in how it works mind you) so in a firefight that's a huge advantage. Stealth and invisibility could be useful (though all the Smiths have amazing hearing that would likely negate the first and lessen the latter) but Con Smith has daredevil-like echolocation, so that nullifies all of it.

If that happens to fail which in itself I would consider unlikely (Con is just as skilled as the rest, is very agile and nimble and has huge movement speed amps), the Smiths do have other things to fall back on, such as Kevin Smith's own invisibility, KAEDE's ability to possibly snipe from afar and generally being able to brute force the encounter via having multiple tries.

It would be possible on paper, I don't really see it happening though. I actually don't know what would happen if one of the Smiths was incapacitated, it never happens in the game and it's not really clear who does the switching, whether it is Garcian (the guy who "controls" the whole thing), the active Smith or the one that's switching in. But superior skill and all that I don't think makes a LS win too likely.

They have not dealt with something like that but they have precog that allows them not to be taken off-guard by it. And then they can just, aim somewhere else, or switch to MASK who has access to explosive grenades, or Dan can use his energy shots, or Kevin can throw like five knives at once, and then there's Con who has automatic pistols, and so on and so forth.

I mean if nobody's gonna argue for Taco I think I'm gonna vote for the Killer7

Yeah, I’ve pretty much got nothing else to say given they pretty much counter anything Taco will do through skill or certain Smiths having certain abilities that might **** her over, so I suppose I’ll also vote the Smiths as well.

Back