• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(LR1M4) 8-B Shooters Tournament: Finn McMissile VS Johnny Test

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Hub

Previously, we have had 16 shooters sign up and fight for their lives, and 8 unfortunately fell. However, by the authorities of this killing game, they have given these 8 fallen characters a second chance, and any losses after their second chance means they are dead for good. We begin the first loser’s match as the British Agent, Finn McMissile (nominated by @Whiteoak019), fights the firey haired kid with a turbo-charged backpack who is used as a lab rat, Johnny Test (nominated by @RandomGuy2345)!

Rules stated in the tournament hub.

Who wins?

Finn McMissile:

Johnny Test:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Jhonny has acrobática, teleportation, body control that let's him hide his head, shrinking ray and a lot more to deal with finn homing atacks, so It will just be a wait untill jhonny shoot Finn with a lazer gun

Yeah, especially since Finn is a glass cannon and baseline 8-B while Johnny is 59 tons.

Is this a vote for Johnny?

Seems like a stomp to me.

I've been meaning to respond to the last Johnny matchup, but thanks to school, couldn't do it, and that ended up biting me in the ass.

Johnny FRA if it's not a stomp.

I guess I can declare this a stomp match. This is why you should never nominate glass cannons in tournaments especially when they are literally baseline with little abilities.

With that, Finn McMissile is the first gunned to death and eliminated.
So who am I facing next?
Whoever loses between Zombieman and Pixel Gun Player

Back