• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(LR1M1) 8-B Shooters Tournament: Archer Queen VS Usopp

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Hub

Previously, we have had 16 shooters sign up and fight for their lives, and 8 unfortunately fell. However, by the authorities of this killing game, they have given these 8 fallen characters a second chance, and any losses after their second chance means they are dead for good. We begin the first loser’s match as the Hero Troop, Archer Queen (nominated by @Peppersalt43), fights the Sniper of the Straw Hat Pirates, Usopp (nominated by @Noneless21)!

Max Level Archer Queen and Skypiea Saga Usopp is used. Rules stated in the tournament hub.

Who wins?

Archer Queen:

Usopp: 7 (Nierre, Noneless21, Popted2, Shroomply, FantaRin The First, TheGreatJedi13, Psychomaster35)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Well, Archer Queen seems to have a upper hand in most stats, besides that regeneration and Royal clock are also a problem

Buuuuut, considering Queen's likely average intelligence, maybe Ussop can make her believe in a lie and stand still while he goes for weapons in the arena and make a proper preparation to win?

Hmmm, so I assume that usopp will run from the archer queen except if archer queen will go invisible first then usopp will have no clue who he's fighting, bit if she's not then usopp will make some distance and plan to take her down

What's the AP gap?
Usopp is 84.623 tons and Archer Queen upscales from one-shotting 37.158 tons while her summoned archers are just regularly scaling to that value, so it is a <2.2773830669x gap in Usopp’s favor against Archer Queen and a regular 2.2773830669x gap in Usopp’s favor against the regular archers

I believe I’ve been told that the ability of her summoning 20 archers only happens once and would ‘t do it again for the rest of the fight

Okay so Usopp hold the AP advantage AND arsenal Advantage.

He could use Egg Star, or a Flavor Dial to track her smell even when she does go invisible, so he won't lose her (this is obviously something he would use after she uses it a few times, not at the start of the match). He could also use his chalkboard to disorient her and the soldiers, and also continue to shoot from afar or maybe run away and gain some distance if/while she's invisible. Using Smoke Star and his goggles, will easily help him locate her even when she's invisible by the movement of the smoke and also confuse the soldiers, and use his Gunpowder Star to shoot gunpowder that explodes on impact. he could also blind them using a Flash Dial and then combo attack Archer Queen directly with any of his offensive moves. Also with an Impact Dial he can absorb any attack that's launched at him and release a shockwave.

I think Usopp takes this pretty handily (my vote goes to him)

Ah, then usopp may takes this then as if he can play his cards right, he can disorient her armies and uses his arsenal or even place traps if he can

Okay so Usopp hold the AP advantage AND arsenal Advantage.

He could use Egg Star, or a Flavor Dial to track her smell even when she does go invisible, so he won't lose her (this is obviously something he would use after she uses it a few times, not at the start of the match). He could also use his chalkboard to disorient her and the soldiers, and also continue to shoot from afar or maybe run away and gain some distance if/while she's invisible. Using Smoke Star and his goggles, will easily help him locate her even when she's invisible by the movement of the smoke and also confuse the soldiers, and use his Gunpowder Star to shoot gunpowder that explodes on impact. he could also blind them using a Flash Dial and then combo attack Archer Queen directly with any of his offensive moves. Also with an Impact Dial he can absorb any attack that's launched at him and release a shockwave.

I think Usopp takes this pretty handily (my vote goes to him)
This logic is sound, so... Usopp FRA!

And with that said, I also vote Usopp FRA, which means we are 3 matches down and one to go.

Archer Queen has been permanently dethroned and banished.

Back