• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(LR3M1) 8-B Shooters Tournament: Taco VS Mukuro Ikusaba

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Hub

The final 8 has been decided. After a fearful fight of their lives as their only chance of escaping this game, they were halfway there. As each one of them feels death hanging over their heads, they knew it was time to get serious if they want to live to tell their tale.

We begin the third loser’s round as the Liar and slayer of the British Agent and the Sniper of the Straw Hat Pirates who fell victim to the elite group of assassins, Taco (nominated by @Soupywolf5), fights the Ultimate Soldier and slayer of the Guardian Angel and the Autobot who fell victim to the clone of Big Boss, Mukuro Ikusaba (nominated by @Adem_Warlock69), in a battle between the 2 participants of deadly competitions in the early 2010’s who lied about their personas to carry on evil plans, yet had their plans thwarted at some point!

Battle Trance Mukuro is used. Rules stated in the tournament hub.

Who wins?

Taco:

Mukuro Ikusaba: 7 (Psychomaster35, RandomGuy2345, Noneless21, FantaRin The First, Dinamic8000, Bruhtelho, Popted2)

Inconclusive:
latest

Last edited:
First of all, taco can deflext all of her projectiles by esting and spitting them out, right?
That and her invisibility, plus she has the AP and Durability advantage by about 3x.

As a sidenote, this match has to be one of the more thematic ones yet in this tournament, and I’m glad this happened.

Hum... Interesting, beacuse this baicaly mean she can't hit taco here without big dificult and she will have dificult to to doge taco weapon atacks sinse she only has subsonic reaction speed

That and her invisibility, plus she has the AP and Durability advantage by about 3x.
Mukuro’s Enhanced Senses that let her discern and pickup the sound of any movement and was described as her being able to see out the back of her head, and as well as having her skin covered with eyes kinda counters Taco’s Invisibility (especially since InvisiBow does not turn the bow itself invisible)

She has piercing weaponry which should handily make up for the AP disadvantage
First of all, taco can deflext all of her projectiles by esting and spitting them out, right?
Nothing really stops Mukuro from just aiming somewhere else. Her automatic firearms can also counter this me think
she will have dificult to to doge taco weapon atacks sinse she only has subsonic reaction speed
Speed is equalized so that doesn’t matter. I think combat and reaction speed is always equalized in speed equal. The attack speed on her profile isn’t also the attack speed of her gun, it’s the speed of what she can throw

What are Taco's skill feats? Gonna be important here
Taco has been able to catch rocks being thrown at her with her mouth before spitting them back in the instance where she was on a small platform where she couldn’t move much, as well as being able to sneak undetected, especially with her invisibility (She only got caught because Microphone clumsily sneezed, but would have been undetected had she not been with her). However, I will admit that Mukuro is more skilled due to her status as the Ultimate Soldier.

Speed is equalized so that doesn’t matter. I think combat and reaction speed is always equalized in speed equal. The attack speed on her profile isn’t also the attack speed of her gun, it’s the speed of what she can throw
I thought only travel/combat speed gets equalized from what I have seen? They would still maintain their reaction speed.

I see.

Anyhow, to recap, Taco is stronger, more durable, and could give Mukuro a bit of trouble via reflecting her bullets through catching them in her mouth and spitting them back at her, but Mukuro’s overall skill and instinctive reactions along with more experience, higher lifting strength, and her potentially resisting Taco’s electricity attacks thanks to scaling from Junko mean that she is overall the deadlier foe.

Hmmm, does taco ever fight someone that can immediately react to her attacks? If not then taco will be in trouble

Hmmm, does taco ever fight someone that can immediately react to her attacks? If not then taco will be in trouble
I mean, she was able to hit and kill Test Tube with her gun before she can react, and she is able to dodge electricity as linked in an earlier post.

Then mukuro needs to dodge the hell out of taco's attack if not she'll be in big trouble, but since mukuro is more skilled then she can dodge all of taco's attack i guess, then i guess mukuro takes this mid-high diff

In short, i vote for mukuro

Welp, all of my arguments for Mukuro's victory have already been stated. Oh well, am more than happy Mukuro is getting a lot of good matches in this tourny... BTW, the siscon who also has feelings for an eggy boy FRA... Mukuro FRA, if you don't get it.

Taco can one shot her, but Mukuro Enchanted Senses would avoid this scenario

For the Attack Reflection, using a rocket launcher is a valid solution

Finally, if things come to a close combat the Ultimate Soldier is more skilled and could also use her taser

So yeah, voting for Mukuro

Yep. At least I'm happy this got to happen since they had some good connections.

They are participants of deadly competitions from series that started in the 2010s where they lied about their personal to carry on an evil scheme only for them to be thwarted through getting harmed (Junko killing Mukuro to betray her and a feral Bow attacking Taco to make her waste time and make her lose the final challenge). They also had a female partner (Junko and Microphone) who would later betray them in some way (Junko betrayed Mukuro out of despair and Microphone quit the competition so she could stop being manipulated by Taco).

With that said...

Taco has been sent to a purgatory elimination.

Yep. At least I'm happy this got to happen since they had some good connections.

They are participants of deadly competitions from series that started in the 2010s where they lied about their personal to carry on an evil scheme only for them to be thwarted through getting harmed (Junko killing Mukuro to betray her and a feral Bow attacking Taco to make her waste time and make her lose the final challenge). They also had a female partner (Junko and Microphone) who would later betray them in some way (Junko betrayed Mukuro out of despair and Microphone quit the competition so she could stop being manipulated by Taco).

With that said...

Taco has been sent to a purgatory elimination.
Should've said taco turned into taco tuesday smh

Hm... So is Mukuro going to fight Johnny next or is she going to fight one of the losers in the Winner's Bracket?
It actually depends who loses between Snake and Smith Syndicate. If Smith Syndicate loses, there will be a bracket swap instead of straight down meaning Mukuro fights them. Otherwise, she will fight either The Player of Quincy.

So I assume if Snake loses, Mukuro will fight either The Player or Quincy due to the fact that Snake has beaten her fairly before? This is obvious, but probs deserve direct confirmation... Although if Mukuro fought Johnny, it would be fun to me since Johnny already fought her sister and Junko won, I can forsee a Mukuro lost if she fights him, tho... Heh, guess that would prove Junko's words of Mukuro being the disappointing sister, right, eh?

Back