• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(LR3M2) 8-B Shooters Tournament: Megatron (Transformers DS) VS Johnny Test

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Hub

The final 8 has been decided. After a fearful fight of their lives as their only chance of escaping this game, they were halfway there. As each one of them feels death hanging over their heads, they knew it was time to get serious if they want to live to tell their tale.

We begin the third loser’s round as the Decepticons and slayer of the Monstrous Humanoid and the White Witch who fell victim to the Archer Monkey, Megatron (nominated by @XSOULOFCINDERX), fights the firey haired kid with a turbo-charged backpack who is used as a lab rat and slayer of the British Agent and the S-Class Hero who fell victim to the elite group of assassins, Johnny Test (nominated by @RandomGuy2345), in a battle between man VS machine!

Base Megatron is used. Rules stated in the tournament hub.

Who wins?

Megatron:

Johnny Test: 7 (RandomGuy2345, FinePoint, Noneless21, Pokemonfan807, Bruhtelho, Peppersalt43, Psychomaster35)

Inconclusive:
latest

Last edited:
Hub

The final 8 has been decided. After a fearful fight of their lives as their only chance of escaping this game, they were halfway there. As each one of them feels death hanging over their heads, they knew it was time to get serious if they want to live to tell their tale.

We begin the third loser’s round as the Decepticons and slayer of the Monstrous Humanoid and the White Witch who fell victim to the Archer Monkey, Megatron (nominated by @XSOULOFCINDERX), fights the firey haired kid with a turbo-charged backpack who is used as a lab rat and slayer of the British Agent and the S-Class Hero who fell victim to the elite group of assassins, Johnny Test (nominated by @RandomGuy2345), in a battle between man VS machine!

Base Megatron is used. Rules stated in the tournament hub.

Who wins?

Megatron:

Johnny Test:

Inconclusive:
latest
Image not working

Troigh megatron is strongh, I'm sure It will be just a battle untill Jhonny use one of his hax to win, like size manipulation megatron to be smaller them a atom, and jhonny has the skill and habilities to make this a long battle

Megatron is stronger, though the difference is not even 2x iirc, so it won't mean much, especially with how tanky Johnny is.

Megatron really has no counter for Johnny's hax here, so Johnny should take the W here.

I'll hold off on my vote until I get more info on Megatron.

Megatron is stronger, though the difference is not even 2x iirc, so it won't mean much, especially with how tanky Johnny is.

Megatron really has no counter for Johnny's hax here, so Johnny should take the W here.

I'll hold off on my vote until I get more info on Megatron.
There is not much to say outside he is strongh, his weapon works like a lazer and in veicle form he is able to fly and has homing missles, trough It don't looks like he uses his veicle form ine combat much

johnny fra

Overwhelming.jpg

Me after seeing so many johnny test threads

man you really like this dude
Tbf, I took a break from versus debating, so there has been a smaller amount of Johnny Test threads from before.

However, October-December of last year was when I was spamming Johnny Test matchups left and right, and some of the matchups ended up being very fun to participate in.

That was peak JT spam.

i predict because of your love for this character

he'll have one of the largest amounts of battles on his profiles (so much that we need tabs for all three notables)
I have a soft spot for characters that get shit on a lot.

Though I hated when the show became flanderized in the later seasons and Johnny, along with most of the cast, became shadows of their former selves.

Tbf, I took a break from versus debating, so there has been a smaller amount of Johnny Test threads from before.

However, October-December of last year was when I was spamming Johnny Test matchups left and right, and some of the matchups ended up being very fun to participate in.

That was peak JT spam.
Just like when I used to spam a certain blue number in VS Threads because I upgraded them, but I don’t really spam them anymore due to boredom.

Johnny is super specific in his abilities and if you can't counter his very specific usage of his powers or have a high enough AP Difference, you're basically ******.

Back