• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(R1M7) 8-B Shooters Tournament: Finn McMissile VS Taco

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Hub

Time to continue this tournament off with the match as the British Agent, Finn McMissile (nominated by @Whiteoak019), fights the Liar, Taco (nominated by @Soupywolf5)!

Rules stated in the tournament hub.

Who wins?

Finn McMissile:

Taco: 7 (Soupywolf5, Popted2, JustANormalLemon, Adem Warlock69, Whiteoak019, Noneless21, Psychomaster35)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Right, so because of the 20 meter starting distance, both are in range to hit the other. Finn appears to be baseline, while Taco is ~51.2 Tons (So a ~4.66x AP advantage in Taco’s favor)

Finn being a glass cannon really hurts here, since while Taco can take quite a few hits thanks to her large dura advantage, Finn isn’t surviving anything Taco does to him. Finn’s homing rockets means he’s likely to at least land a hit, but Taco’s decently skilled with her gun/laser, so it’s unlikely that Finn will land enough shots to kill her before she gets off the single hit she needs to win

So I’ll vote Taco

Last edited:
Looking through all the other matches, why does everyone else's nominees get these elaborate descriptions and then mine's just "the liar?"

Looking through all the other matches, why does everyone else's nominees get these elaborate descriptions and then mine's just "the liar?"
It’s just what they are known as to make it sound cooler. Not to mention, Taco’s nickname, “The Liar”, comes from something I looked up from the II wiki.

Back