• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B Shooters Tournament: Battle Royale

Is The Smith Syndicate too strong? It's basically seven-in-one dudes (technically 8 but one rarely fights) in one, and you'd have to win multiple times to beat them. They can't all appear at once tho, only one at a time. Also if they kill you they absorb your soul, that's the gist of it. All use guns but one dude who has knives.

They are upscaling from baseline, to compensate, though piercing damage + weak point seeking should deal with that.

Last edited:
My thought process was “Reze works”> “Forgot she isn’t 8-B”> “The Chainsaw Devil is 8-B”> “The Chainsaw Devil works”

We are almost finished with Round 1, all that is left to do is to vote in Archer Queen VS Zombieman and Quincy VS Dino so we can progress.

With 3 out of the 4 LR1 matches done, all we need is 4 more votes to proceed to Winners Round 2.

The remaining 3 matches still need input, with the WR2M1 needing more votes now that debating has concluded there, but WR2M2 and WR2M4 are in need of more discussion.

In the meantime, I will proceed to add the LR1 matches to the profiles accordingly.

All that is needed is more votes on Megatron VS Quincy.

Side note: If we start LR2, by the request of GoldenScorpions to continue debating in LR1M3, this means LR2M3 will have to be skipped for now until the debate there gets completed.

About LR1M3 (Whisper vs Izetta), I would greatly appreciate if people could check/re-check it. My request stems from the fact that the votes were cast, 1) before any meaningful discussion could be had, 2) without the defendant of the other party (me in this case) having the opportunity to present counter-arguments (because I had gone to sleep), and 3) after assumptions were made about Izetta that were false, there's sadly no other way to say it, and her combat abilities and skill were severely underplayed.

If Izetta still loses after this, that's fine, but please let it be after a proper discussion has been had where both parties presented their points. Regardless of who the winner ends up being, there was heavy undervaluation of one fighter, and I'm sure nobody would want that to happen to their nominee, that's not cool to happen to anyone.

Some discussion has already happened between LaserPrecision and I on the thread (thank you), so there's already new info to be taken account from both sides. If you could hop in and participate, either in arguments or voting, please do.

Thank you, and apologies if it delays the tournament a bit.

LR2M3 is up now that LR1M3 has finished!

Also, we need 2 more votes on Mukuro VS Dino.

Kinda need Mukuro to beat the Syndicate here.

If she ends up losing, I'll be automatically eliminated because I lost to the Syndicate in the first round.

Back