• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(R1M1) 8-B Shooters Tournament: Archer Queen VS Zombieman

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Hub

Time to start this tournament off with the match as the Hero Troop, Archer Queen (nominated by @Peppersalt43), fights the S-Class Hero, Zombieman (nominated by @Oliver_de_jesus)!

Rules stated in the tournament hub.

Who wins?

Archer Queen:

Zombieman: 7 (GoldenScorpions, Oliver de jesus, Popted2, Adem Warlock69, Pokemonfan807, FantaRin The First, JustANormalLemon)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Okay first of all I’ll mention the Clash of Clans pages look eh not great

I will ask if for the Archers we assume them to be 9-A or 8-B since this can greatly impact the match

I mean, the Archers do have an 8-B key, so we would assume that they are that tier

Just making sure
Um doesn’t this battle end 21 8-Bs vs 1 with said 21 upscaling from a higher value of the line one?

Like maybe Zombieman has crazy skill and the regeneration can mitigate the damage the rain of arrows he’s going to get will cause but I don’t think his odds are that good lol

So Archer Queen due to numbers

I mean his weapons are automatic and semi automatic, so he has higher attack speed so to speak, also, resistance and regeneration should mitigate several arrows, also canonically she doesn't use her Ability according to CoR in combat several times

she doesn't use her Ability according to CoR in combat several times
Was she hindered or something? Or does she just not like it? Because canonically, there are multiple instances of Archer Queens and each can have varying reasons unless this is common amongst them

Max level archer queen can one-shot a giant who was unaffected by a 37 ton feat. Normal archers scale to 37 tons.
As far as I see it, Archer queen summons archers and they spam arrows while they're invisible

they spam arrows while they're invisible
only the queen is invisible.

Zombieman's firearms are basically capable of leaving a giant hole in Monster which is>>34.98 tons

Not that Ap is going to be a problem after all either, Zombie man is Glass canon but his regeneration will negate all damage done to him unless she shreds him

he also has the stamina to fight everyone

only the queen is invisible.

Zombieman's firearms are basically capable of leaving a giant hole in Monster which is>>34.98 tons

Not that Ap is going to be a problem after all either, Zombie man is Glass canon but his regeneration will negate all damage done to him unless she shreds him

he also has the stamina to fight everyone
A bunch of <37 ton arrows and three <<37 ton arrows should be enough to deal with regen since it can shred him due to the fact that Queen one-shots people who ignore 37 tons feats. Leaving holes in 35 ton monsters is incomparable to tanking hits from someone who can one shot a Giant who ignores 37 ton feats.

Anyways Archer Q is skilled enough to strike down small targets from a distance and her aim should be far superior than that of an archer who could pre-plan the riochet rajectory (ricocheting from point A to point B to point C ect.) of an arrow that has already been fired, that being casual.

So Royal Cloak is spammable, then, both the summoning and invisibility? Does that mean she keep spam-summoning 20 archers, and again, and again?

In that case, since the effects of Royal Cloak can only be used once, that means Queen will only be invisible for 7 seconds. And the starting distance isn't big enough to where ZMan can't get closer and engage the summoned archers in melee, at which point they would be heavily disadvantaged, which is common knowledge. ZMan seems smart enough to figure the situation quickly.
Considering the speed and potency of ZMan's regen, it seems he'd be able to heal fast enough to where he can negate a large chunk of damage done to him. On average, arrows also don't cause as much devastating damage as melee bladed weapons or bullets, so ZMan shouldn't suffer much from them, whether on the initial rush or later during combat. The stamina advantage further helps ZMan keep up the fight

Not voting yet, but I think ZMan has better chances than stated before

I don't think The Archer Queen can get past Zombieman's regen and Zombieman's bullets should shred her with their piercing damage

Back