• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(R1M6) 8-B Shooters Tournament: Solid Snake VS Izetta

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Hub

Time to continue this tournament off with the match as the clone of Big Boss, Solid Snake (nominated by @Popted2), fights the White Witch, Izetta (nominated by @GoldenScorpions)!

Izetta has half of the magic stone. Rules stated in the tournament hub.

Who wins?

Solid Snake: 7 (Popted2, XSOULOFCINDERX, Shadyboi0, FantaRin The First, GoldenScorpions, Psychomaster35, Chariot190)

Izetta:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Something something, wacky MGS skill, superior range with sniper rifles, something something, stealth mastery

What the **** is an Izetta.
Does she have that tier 7 and 6 shit in this fight (It's placed in her half magic stone key so...)? And define "higher" with shields.

How good are the shields? Would she be smart enough to keep them up at all times?

Also, is it ok if I assume we're using Old Snake here (His camo and weapons would be useful).

Well anyway, Snake does have an invisibility and several other types of devices atop his own stealth mastery that would render him impossible to locate so if given a chance, he's gonna vanish, and never be found again. And Snake is no stranger to slipping away in the midst of a fight or after being found to better suit himself (Except actually, we literally see him do this in cutscenes even, it may as well be one of his main gimmicks).
From there he can easily just snipe her I'd assume? Snake is no stranger to snipe duels, he's only been forced into like 4. And I don't think she has the senses to pick up on a bullet coming from behind?
He also has various devices that pinpoint others so he shouldn't lose track unless she goes extremely far.
Snake is also a crack shot, absolutely skills ***** if they ever get into CQC, and he has plenty of weapons that could be a issue, from various grenades, to weapons that induce various states of emotional instability including insanity.

Really if they actually engage I'd assume Snake might be straight up ****** given his opponent's abilities, laserbeams and a bunch of other shit, well, he probably wouldn't do so well against, but given he can easily just slap on his camo, slip away with ease and from there either try and get into CQC to utterly throttle her (or get close to just shoot her from behind or akin to that) or move to a better vantage point and just pick her off with one of a few dozen types of weapons, some of which have hax and incap capabilities, I might give it to Solid, like yeah sure if he's at mid range he loses hard, but he has the ability to easily get into whatever range he wants and basically win for free.

Of course, I'm merely going by her profile, I don't know shit about her. Maybe her TK to disarm Solid would be helpful and net her the win? (Though it ain't like Solid doesn't have experience with exactly that) But at the same time, would she disarm him off his meta as **** bandanna and little box on his waist? I doubt it, and that's two of the most important things he has that would lead into a victory.

I ain't voting yet tho.

Would she be smart enough to keep them up at all times?
actually on the contrair, using this magic stone she put an heavy toll on her body

this is what is written on her weakness section

Using the Magic Stone (even just the half Izetta has) puts a heavy toll on the user’s body that gets heavier the more the stone is used, eventually shortening her life span. After using the Magic Stone too much, Izetta was afflicted with partial paralysis. The type of paralysis is unknown, but it seems to be at best paraplegia.

Can she not use the shields without it? If not then idk lad it ain't looking good.

between i vote Snake FRA skill, and his weapons wich scale above him, plus for Chariot and Chompy reasons

also Izetta can't use her powers for so long so another wincon for Snake

To answer some questions
1) Izetta's weakness wouldn't make its appearance within this fight. Her paralysis happened only after using the Magic Stone for a few days, then having a hours-long fight, and then doing the Tier 7 and Tier 6 feats. If limited to 8-B power, the weakness wouldn't appear until a long time
2) Izetta always fights while flying atop her anti-tank rifle, even more so with the Magic Stone, which allows her to telekinetically control objects without touching them. After the initial attacks at ground level, Izetta has no reason to ever land again, even if Snake goes into hiding or goes invisible, thanks to her long-ranged attacks (either from crystals, 8-B-amped rifle bullets, or weapons). Aka, she will always be in the sky during this fight, unless Snake manages to forcefully pull her to the ground
3) With her telekinesis, Izetta can take away Snake's visible weapons and equipment, make them fly with her, stat-amp them with her magic, and then use them against Snake. Of course, she needs to see them for her to do that, so if Snake manages to hide them from her then Izetta can't telekinesis them away, but otherwise I don't see anything stopping her from doing that. I doubt Izetta would disarm his bandanna, clothes or stuff of this nature, but anything she sees as a weapon, she will take it.
4) Izetta comes with a bunch of melee weapons (that she'll immediately stat-amp with magic) that she can use as homing projectiles or shields against incoming attacks. And like mentioned, she can create a forcefield out of her Magic Stone. She used the forcefield consistently during her climactic fight, so I don't see much reason she wouldn't do it here.

Last edited:
Being airborne isn't really too big of an advantage against guns, and some of Snake's best-ranged stuff like sniper rifles outrange her. Shields are nice but Snake could probably just use stealth to wait out an opening.

1) Izetta's weakness wouldn't make its appearance within this fight. Her paralysis happened only after using the Magic Stone for a few days, then having a hours-long fight, and then doing the Tier 7 and Tier 6 feats. If limited to 8-B power, the weakness wouldn't appear until a long time

Tbh nothing I said factored her getting weakened so shrug.

2) Izetta always fights while flying atop her anti-tank rifle, even more so with the Magic Stone, which allows her to telekinetically control objects without touching them. Izetta has no reason to ever land, even if Snake goes into hiding or goes invisible, thanks to her long-ranged attacks (either from crystals, 8-B-amped rifle bullets, or weapons). Aka, she will always be in the sky during this fight, unless Snake manages to forcefully pull her to the ground

Tbh that's probably worse for her, if she was on the ground he would probably try to get into CQC and that would give her a chance. If she's gonna stay in the air, that's literally gonne FORCE him to snipe her, as in like, it's 100% gonna be what he's gonna do as that's his only option, she'd basically be forcing Snake into his win condition without room to opt for anything else that might not work.

3) With her telekinesis, Izetta can theoretically take away Snake's weapons and equipment easily, make them fly with her, stat-amp them with her magic, and then use them against Snake. Of course, she needs to see them for her to do that, so if Snake manages to hide them from her then Izetta can't telekinesis them away, but otherwise I don't see anything stopping her from doing that. I doubt Izetta would disarm his bandanna, clothes or stuff of this nature, but anything she sees as a weapon, she will take it.

How's she gonna do that when she doesn't even know where he is? His equipment get's camo'd too. As you said, she has to see him, that's unlikely given who we're talking about, ESPECIALLY if his foe ***** off into the sky, he has zero reason to stay in view.
His bandanna grants him infinite ammo, his clothes camo'd him and his stuff, he has a invisible octo camouflage device that renders him invisible that looks like just a small pack, like a walkie talky kinda. There's also the matter of him just holding onto his gun when she tries to TK it.

4) Izetta comes with a bunch of melee weapons (that she'll immediately stat-amp with magic) that she can use as homing projectiles or shields against incoming attacks. And like mentioned, she can create a forcefield out of her Magic Stone. She used the forcefield consistently during her climactic fight, so I don't see much reason she wouldn't do it here.

Ok but, Snake has experience with stuff exactly like that, he's fought Mantis that has used TK to toss objects at him, to block stuff, and the like, he even used human shields, corpses, and more (Mantis at points even just says **** it and uses pure psychic energy attacks), this isn't anything Snake hasn't dealt with before, plus, unlike there, Snake has way better hax and options in this fight, Snake didn't have the slew of guns, camo, tech and so on in that match as he does here in this fight. Forcefields I still don't have an answer to how good they are.

tbh if she just ***** off into the sky I don't see Snake having any option except slipping away, finding a good vantage point, and just shooting her. She's basically just giving him an ultimatum.

Would Snake start the fight immediately by camouflaging though? Considering the starting distance is 20 meters, what's stopping Izetta from firing her rifle, or beaming him with crystals, or rushing him with weapons, all of which are in-character? She can attack and forcefield at the same time, so she'll be able to block initial attacks by activating the forcefield the moment Snake pulls out a gun, which she can TK anyway.
I understand Snake has faced TK before, and I'm aware how skilled he is, but in this scenario he's facing TK + beams + rushdown + forcefield more or less at once

Actually, Snake has higher lifting strength (323551446 kg) than Izetta (7300000 kg, the weight of the Eiffel Tower), so he should be able to overpower the telekinesis

Would Snake start the fight immediately by camouflaging though?

He very well could, not like he hasn't before, hell 99% of the time he goes into fights without being spotted or with camo on, he used it a lot in lore in Philanthropy. Unless he's put face to face with his foe and basically forced into a fist fight, I see no reason why he wouldn't camo, he also camo's whenever he needs to flee or get into a better position.
Given the situation he's in, I definitely see him doing it within like the first few seconds, especially if his foe opts to fly away. Like if she was like "hey let's fight" or something, like Gray Fox, Ocelot and many more did, he would probably ditch the weapons to have a fair fight, but we're talking about a witch flying away and spamming shit.

Considering the starting distance is 20 meters, what's stopping Izetta from firing her rifle, or beaming him with crystals, or rushing him with weapons, all of which are in-character?

Him dodging? Him retaliating back? Him slapping on the camo, slipping away, getting into a better position, and taking her out from afar? It is in character for Snake to just lol book it when overwhelmed, iirc it's the first thing he did in MGS4, he was being hounded by Gekko's and just opted to hide, and of course, hiding from foes to get into position is unironically like, the main gameplay gimmick, tactical ESPIONAGE action after all. You aren't meant to be seen, and if you seen, you slip into the shadows once more.

She can attack and forcefield at the same time, so she'll be able to block initial attacks by activating the forcefield the moment Snake pulls out a gun, which she can TK anyway.

Would she though? How would she know if Snake pulls out a high powered rifle from 400m away? Snake is a crack shot, he can shoot targets from hundreds of meters away while moving, with shit positioning, and while being shook around. Hell as an old man he could snipe a wire from a moving helicopter.

I understand Snake has faced TK before, and I'm aware how skilled he is, but in this scenario he's facing TK + beams + rushdown + forcefield more or less at once

Unironically think Mantis has all those except instead of beams he has like Shadow Ball from Pokemon.
And what she has doesn't matter if he just slips away and snipes or uses empath ammo or one of his more haxxy MGS4 weapons.

Would she though? How would she know if Snake pulls out a high powered rifle from 400m away?
From that far, possibly not. But since they start at 20m apart, she would see if he pulls out anything. Izetta will fly away but, considering how close they start, not before a first wave of attack. Izetta's attacks cover a good aoe, both the rifle shots and the crystals, while the flying weapons cover ground due to how many there are. So, in the first few moments, even if Snake tries to be sneaky, the attack radius from multiple attacks may get him, and if he pulls out a weapon immediately, it's gettink TK'ed. There's also the fact Izetta can TK objects around her in the environment and turn it into weaponry.

Izetta fought against another witch who was more skilled than her, but still managed matched her in every way, and reacted to her attacks. She's no amateur or slouch to combat, either, as she fought during a large chunk of what is essentially WW2, and she can solo fleets, tank divisions, and air forces that use magic-amped weapons, so she has experience that way and can react to & block gunfire. Those large, chunky swords of hers are often used as an additional layer of protection on top of the forcefield, or as blunt weapons to deflect attacks. And multiple crystals can be created and fired at a time.

I will join you that a sniper rifle is by far Snake's best bet, but if the forcefield or swords block and/or reflect the shot, Izetta has somewhere to shoot at, even if not with pinpoint accuracy. Now, you'll tell me Snake will reposition, which I'm sure he will and it makes sense he would, but then this interaction will repeat itself

From that far, possibly not. But since they start at 20m apart, she would see if he pulls out anything.

The camo is built in, at best she'd see him reach to his waist, and then vanish. And then what? Did he teleport? Did he go invisible? What happened? She wouldn't know, and that's all the worse for her. Why would he pull something like a sniper out that close? He'd probably pull out something different if he does, luckily, he can afford to lose said things just fine, plus it isn't like he doesn't have multiple rifles, losing one isn't a hindrance.

Izetta will fly away but, considering how close they start, not before a first wave of attack.

Which he dodges?

Izetta's attacks cover a good aoe, both the rifle shots and the crystals, while the flying weapons cover ground due to how many there are.

Which he dodges?

So, in the first few moments, even if Snake tries to be sneaky, the attack radius from multiple attacks may get him, and if he pulls out a weapon immediately, it's gettink TK'ed.

Even if he gets tagged it isn't like he's dropping dead, remember, Solid Snake, the dude who will get up and fight you in a fist fight while being so weak he literally should not even be able to stand but does because **** you he's Solid Snake, while constantly undergoing episodes that cripple him due to his accelerated aging and timed death, after crawling through a microwave tunnel pumping him full of radiation and heat that would vaporize a normal man, just to toss hands and get his ribs and face smashed in by Ocelot. Which Snake wins.

Snake has supernatural will and stamina, he won't go down even if he gets the shit absolutely beat out of him.

Also he could just like, dodge, speed is equal after all.

There's also the fact Izetta can TK objects around her in the environment and turn it into weaponry.

So can literally any psychic in Metal Gear, including psychics stronger than Izetta's 8-B key (even if only marginally). Snake has had things telekinetically slammed into him by Mantis. Snake can just dodge, which shouldn't be hard given she wouldn't know where to aim.

Izetta fought against another witch who was more skilled than her, but still managed matched her in every way, and reacted to her attacks.

Ok then she wasn't more skilled than Izetta lad, more experience perhaps, but if you match someone more skilled than you than they ain't more skilled, you're equal.
Not that this point matters, I'd bet 100$ that other witch isn't even a quarter of the way into MGS' skill chain. Where the absolute worst dogshit fodder are biologically enhanced super soldiers made to shit on every natural soldier ever because genes or something. Also reacting to attacks doesn't help if you're taken out from a Blindspot a mile away.

She's no amateur or slouch to combat, either, as she fought during a large chunk of what is essentially WW2, and she can solo fleets, tank divisions, and air forces that use magic-amped weapons, so she has experience that way and can react to & block gunfire.

Nobody is saying she isn't skilled, but I doubt she's even close to Snake's skill so the point is moot. Sure she can take out all those things, but how much do you wanna bet that's because she just AP ***** them or something instead of actively outskilling then? Blocking gunfire is one thing, but there's a difference to blocking gunfire and blocking a sniper from behind you have no idea is coming, I don't see enhanced senses, clairvoyance or anything like that on the profile, I see no reason to think she'd react to a assassination.

Those large, chunky swords of hers are often used as an additional layer of protection on top of the forcefield, or as blunt weapons to deflect attacks. And multiple crystals can be created and fired at a time.

Ok so? None of this matters if snake just slips away like he's prone to do and just snipes her out. What is she gonna use the sword to deflect a bullet she doesn't know is coming, when it's coming, where it's coming, or if her foe even still exists given from her perspective he kinda just vanished.

I will join you that a sniper rifle is by far Snake's best bet, but if the forcefield or swords block and/or reflect the shot, Izetta has somewhere to shoot at, even if not with pinpoint accuracy.

No she won't because she'd have a bullet in her head? Why would a forcefield or sword block it? Snake is obviously gonna wait till he has a clear shot. He has nano's that will help him play the waiting game for a very, very, long time if need be, assuming we can't just scale his proficiency to Big Boss or Venom, who's a sniping God.

Now, you'll tell me Snake will reposition, which I'm sure he will and it makes sense he would, but then this interaction will repeat itself

No because I don't think he'd miss. If he gets away, he wins, and he's extremely good at getting away. He's a crack shot, has the genetics of sniping god's, and has nano's that will help him outlast. Assuming his foe doesn't wonder what happened to the gruff dude who just vanished into thin air.

Tbh, all this is swell, and I would bet money on her if they fought at mid range, but like, literally everything she has isn't gonna prevent Snake from doing what he does best and hiding, only to pick her off with a dozen weapons he has and she won't know what hit her, or when, or where, or how.

Last edited:
Why would a forcefield or sword block it?
I'm curious about this. Why wouldn't her forcefield block the bullet? She has no reason to not have the forcefield active at all times; it's her defense after all.

Also, I understand it's part of the moveset or whatever, but answering half the arguments with just "he dodges" isn't very productive. If I just answer with "Izetta forcefield-blocks", it's not very fun, is it, even if she can? You argue that because it's speed equal then Snake dodges, but by that logic Izetta does the same with blocking. She can react to and block or dodge cannon and auto-cannon fire from multiple ships just fine, why would Snake's bullets be different in that regard? If she can't see him, even more reason to keep the forcefield active at all times

I'm curious about this. Why wouldn't her forcefield block the bullet? She has no reason to not have the forcefield active at all times; it's her defense after all.

Because he'd just wait till it's not up, whether it takes a few minutes or a few days, it doesn't matter. Not to mention, from her perspective her opponent just vanished, she doesn't know he's actually hiding waiting to put a bullet in her head, why would she assume he's actually invisible half a kilometer away gettiong ready to snipe? She wouldn't.

Also, I understand it's part of the moveset or whatever, but answering half the arguments with just "he dodges" isn't very productive.

And yet I can because he could.

If I just answer with "Izetta forcefield-blocks", it's not very fun, is it, even if she can? You argue that because it's speed equal then Snake dodges, but by that logic Izetta does the same with blocking.

You fail to understand lad, she wouldn't dodge or block because she wouldn't know it's coming. If Snake shot her and she seen it yeah she could dodge or block, but we're talking about him sniping her from a blindspot when she least expects it and her guard is down from a direction she doesn't know, at a time she doesn't know, from a place she can't see, probably from an angle she wouldn't see. That is why she isn't dodging or blocking.

She can react to and block or dodge cannon and auto-cannon fire from multiple ships just fine, why would Snake's bullets be different in that regard? If she can't see him, even more reason to keep the forcefield active at all times

And does she know those cannon and auto-fire shots coming? Can she see them? If the answer is yes than it doesn't matter. They're different because they'd be fired when he gets a clean shot in, he isn't gonna shoot when she has shit up to protect her. If she can't see him why WOULD she keep them up? That's the thing, she wouldn't know he is invisible, maybe he teleported away? Or maybe he fled? She doesn't know? Are you telling me she'd keep the forcefields up forever when for all intents and purposes she's fighting nothing from her point of view? The answer is no, i doubt it. And there's still the issue of how good even are the shields.

from her perspective her opponent just vanished, she doesn't know he's actually hiding waiting to put a bullet in her head, why would she assume he's actually invisible half a kilometer away gettiong ready to snipe?
But Izetta would see Snake suddenly turn invisible/vanish.
If the person you're fighting, in the context of SBA and the rules, suddenly disappears in front of your eyes, and not because of some super-speed thing, it's really not hard to imagine you would assume he did something so you would be unable to see him; aka, you would assume they would still be around, hiding. Maybe to prep, maybe to try and lower your guard, maybe to confuse you. Regardless of the reason your opponent disappeared, you would be on your guard, because you don't know what they are capable of. And if you're on your guard, and have access to a forcefield around you, you would use it. It would be stupid not to.

When Izetta is fighting enemy armies, she obviously can't know where every single soldier, weapon, cannon, etc. is firing at her from. She doesn't know the precise location of each, but she knows they are there, and so she has her forcefield up. Similarly here, if Snake goes invisible, she wouldn't know exactly where he is, but she knows he's there somewhere, because she'd have seen him vanish with her own two eyes.

I know it sounds like wank but Snake can very well choose to wait out the fight for days, it's basically something his predecessor has done in canon against another sniper.

But Izetta would see Snake suddenly turn invisible/vanish.

Exactly, why would she assume "oh he just turned invisible and he's actually moving to a better locale to pick me off when my guard is down", no, he literally just vanished from her point of view, she doesn't why, or how, or what, if suddenly he vanished and then there's no signs of him for hours, you think she;s gonna be on guard still?

If the person you're fighting, in the context of SBA and the rules, suddenly disappears in front of your eyes, and not because of some super-speed thing, it's really not hard to imagine you would assume he did something so you would be unable to see him;

Or maybe they teleported? Maybe they ran away? Maybe they did a billion things? Even if she assumes he turned invisible, she's eventually gonna let her guard down, and Snake is outlasting her.

aka, you would assume they would still be around, hiding. Maybe to prep, maybe to try and lower your guard, maybe to confuse you.

Perhaps, or perhaps not, depends on the character, if you're like Batman or someone smart yeah, but given her profile just says she's average I don't think she's gpnna take into account every possibility, and then wait forever or do things to counter all things he MIGHT have done, because again, she doesn't know what actually happened. And speaking of, is there even invisible tech in her verse? Would that be something she'd assume?

Regardless of the reason your opponent disappeared, you would be on your guard, because you don't know what they are capable of. And if you're on your guard, and have access to a forcefield around you, you would use it. It would be stupid not to.

Yeah, but some would say waiting two days with a shield up on a foe who vanished would also be stupid, hell Snake could just wait for her to get tired, after all, he has nano's in his blood that specifically help him fend of exhaustion and sleep for missions.

When Izetta is fighting enemy armies, she obviously can't know where every single soldier, weapon, cannon, etc. is firing at her from. She doesn't know the precise location of each, but she knows they are there, and so she has her forcefield up. Similarly here, if Snake goes invisible, she wouldn't know exactly where he is, but she knows he's there somewhere, because she'd have seen him vanish with her own two eyes.

False equivalence, she's fighting an army there, here she's fighting one man who literally up and ****** off in front of her eyes and suddenly nothing is happening, do you expect me to believe she'd keep her defenses up forever? Even if she did, he'd outlast her anyway so it's not really up to if she does or doesn't, she's gonna collapse before he does. And no, she wouldn't, you're again assuming she knows he's there, does she have enhanced senses, clairvoyance? Anything that would allow her to pick him up? Does her verse have invisibility tech or things that would enable her to think that despite the vanishing act he is still around? (Technically he wouldn't be around, he'd be far away if she tries to stay in the sky, which you said she would so...).

Honestly I see zero reason why against a foe who in your own words says that she'll **** off into the sky out of range like no matter what, that Snake wouldn't just go aight and move to a good vantage point and wait to pick her off, if she tried to get close he'd stay probably, or even mid range, but if she's ******* off into the sky, that cuts out all his options almost and essentially forces him to scum. Like what do you expect him to just stay on the ground and go "oh well", especially when it's in character for him to hide and get a better vantage or to stealth kill/incap, even after being found.
And between nano's and his own genetics that enable him to snipe duel for days and days (there's even an easter egg that if Big Boss waits like two weeks, his foe he was sniping dies of old age), he can and would outlast, and he's canonically a better sniper than that of Sniper Wolf who also has some wacky statements pertaining to her patience (Who was trained by Big Boss anyway, who Snake is a clone of, who is the person who outsniped the old ass sniping god).

I know it sounds like wank but Snake can very well choose to wait out the fight for days, it's basically something his predecessor has done in canon against another sniper.
That's kind of ridiculous, wow, but I can believe it; doesn't surprise me from MGS

Okay, your last message convinced me. Combined with what Armor said just above, yeah okay, that's fair.
Since it seems it's in-character for Snake to wait out, do absolutely nothing, and be on the look-out for a few days if needed, then okay. Izetta wouldn't have the patience, nor the energy or self-sustenance to last that long.

I'm convinced, I vote for Snake.

I should mention that Snake doing this is only really because his foe is ******* off to the sky, if they stayed grounded or get close he would have a normal gun fight (though with stealth mixed in still) or a fist fight.
Izetta going way out of range of most of his options kinda forces him into one of his main win conditions.

Voting Snake.

I understand, yeah. In any case, gg and gj Snake.

---

Just for the sake of fun and because I like to think of possibilities

It seems the only way for Izetta to maybe defeat Snake would be to try and overwhelm him on the word "Go", immediately as the fight starts, with rifle shots, crystal explosions, beams and weapon rushing, when she's still on the ground. While there's likely some % of the time this would work, it seems too low to carry her, especially when combined with how she'd be at a disadvantage every moment thereafter.
I assume Snake would try to gun her down a few times, since he wouldn't know about the forcefield at first, but since after a few tries without success he would hide indefinitely until Izetta's energy runs out (either magical, or physical from straining herself to stay awake), at that point Izetta has no counter. And from what I'm gathering, Snake can attack while invisible, so Izetta wouldn't know his precise location even if she blocks his shots with her forcefields, and it's terribly unlikely she lands a beam or explosion blindly. The success is overall too low
F

That's kind of ridiculous, wow, but I can believe it; doesn't surprise me from MGS
Yeah MGS3 has a boss battle that's several IRL hours long and is just you and this 100+ old sniper called The End sneaking around this huge forest trying to find and shoot the other. Also, he has a pet parrot that acts as a spotter (but if you manage to catch it alive, you can eat it to piss The End off) and can commit photosynthesis to recover stamina, but if you save during the fight and wait for more than seven IRL days he will die of old age and you won't need to beat him. It's probably not even the third silliest fight in that one game, also it's like one of the best bosses in videogaming history

Last edited:
Back