• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-B Tournament: Path to the Throne

Welcome to the [Path to the Throne] 7-B tournament

wiOiecg.png

TOURNAMENT RULES
The bracket is open to 16 participants
  • Participants should preferably be 6.3 to 53 Megatons. 7-B+ characters are allowed, but should preferably have exploitable weaknesses or less skill/versatility to compensate.
  • Two characters allowed per franchise
  • One character per user
  • Speed will be equalized
  • Low to low-mid hax allowed. No one-shots, no one-move victories, no BFR.
    • If a hax is higher, it shouldn't be passive or in-character at the very least, and if it is defensive, it should not make them completely unkillable. Treated on a case by case at the organizer's discretion
  • The matches will be randomized every round
  • A period of one week will be given for any match. After 7 days, if the match has not concluded, the one with the most votes will advance. If it is inconclusive or has equal votes by then, a coin toss will be called. The match will be allowed to continue as normal after the tournament-mandated timer ends for purposes of adding to the profiles.

TOURNAMENT MATCH CONDITIONS
  • The match takes place at Mont Saint Michel, during high tide. A barrier seals the island 200 meters away.
  • Starting distance is 10 meters, on the sandy part at the bottom of the island.
  • Characters will be given their standard equipment. Optional equipment will be reviewed case-by-case
  • No knowledge of each other
  • No civilians or vehicles in the area. The fighters are alone.
  • Stat amps will cap at 100 Megatons. Stat reduction will cap at 6.3 Megatons
  • Victory is achieved under what is defined by SBA.
    • Matches have a time limit of 12 hours. Past that, any decisive immobilization or incapacitation for more than 10 seconds becomes a victory condition.
  • Any further accommodations for unique abilities will be decided as the tournament gathers more participants
  • In tandem with the above, rules will be adjusted accordingly as well
Mont-Saint-Michel_vu_du_ciel.jpg

PARTICIPANTS
Combatant
Verse
Attack Potency
Backer
1 - Badd Virtus (First Key) - DefeatedArifureta14.19 Megatons@Expectro2000xxx
2 - Kiato - DefeatedBlack Clover8.83 Megatons@Epsilon_R
3 - Ozpin - DisqualifiedRWBY>=13 Megatons@WeeklyBattles
4 - Gauche Adlai - DefeatedBlack Clover8.83 Megatons@Dragoonseraphim
5 - Rathalos - 2nd PlaceMonster Hunter12.5 Megatons@Kazuma_kuwabara
6 - Vi - SemifinalistLoL18 Megatons@Artorimachi_Meteoraft
7 - Pupitar - DefeatedPokemon45.88 Megatons@Psychomaster35
8 - Lü Bu - DisqualifiedRecord of Ragnarok79.83 Megatons
Flaw: Lack of versatility
@Adem_Warlock69
9 - Chief Beisa - DefeatedRealm of the Mad God>8.8 Megatons@DaReaperMan
10 - The Floor - DefeatedInanimate Insanity92.3 Megatons
Flaw: Several weaknesses, average stamina/int
@Board3659
11 - Sibylla - WinnerReincarnated as a Sword>15 Megatons@DontTalkDT
12 - Minori Rokujou - DefeatedMaken-ki!31.1 Megatons@Spinoirr
13 - Brook - 3rd PlaceOne Piece54.28 Megatons@noninho
14 - Frogadier - DefeatedPokemon45.88 Megatons@Arnoldstone18
15 - Dark Yeti - DefeatedPacheco Cara Floja>>>6.3 Megatons@Oliver_de_jesus
16 - Iron Man (MCU) - DefeatedMarvel Cinematic Universe47.8 Megatons@XSOULOFCINDERX
EX - Yuna TakashimaYuki Yuna is a Hero>12.6 Megatons@GoldenScorpions
ex-5 - Eizen - DisqualifiedTales of Berseria24 Megatons@Kazuma_kuwabara
ex-9 - Oryx - DisqualifiedRealm of the Mad God>8.8 Megatons@DaReaperMan

Good luck to all participants

Sixteenth-Finals Round 1 - Pupitar vs Minori Rokujou (Completed)
Sixteenth-Finals Round 2 - Vi vs Lü Bu (Completed)
Sixteenth-Finals Round 3 - Ozpin vs Dark Yeti (Completed)
Sixteenth-Finals Round 4 - Oryx vs Eizen
Sixteenth-Finals Round 4 [REDO] - Rathalos vs Chief Beisa (Completed)
Sixteenth-Finals Round 5 -
Brook vs Gauche Adlai (Completed)
Sixteenth-Finals Round 6 - Iron Man vs Frogadier (Completed)
Sixteenth-Finals Round 7 - Kiato vs The Floor (Completed)
Sixteenth-Finals Round 8 - Sibylla vs Badd Virtus (Completed)

Quarter-Finals Round 1 - Pupitar vs Vi (Completed)
Quarter-Finals Round 2 - [SKIP]
Quarter-Finals Round 3 - Brook vs Frogadier (Completed)
Quarter-Finals Round 4 - The Floor vs Sibylla (Completed)

Semi-Finals Round 1 -
Vi vs Rathalos
Semi-Finals Round 2 - Brook vs Sibylla (Completed)

Third-place Match - Vi vs Brook
Finals - Rathalos vs Sybilla

Last edited:

33 megatons

don't worry his RE works that he resist at specific things you throw at him

example, get hit by fire, get resistance to fire, get hit by lightning get resistance to lightning

however he can still be harmed and he can't resist blunt damage, like if you punch him he doesn't resist being punched etc

those types of attacks still works on him

Jean gunhildr: genshin impact 19.5 megatons

disease and empathetic manipulation requires prolonged exposure.

Transformation, Speed Amplification, Elemental Intangibility and Flight(can transform into Anemo energy for greater mobility, increased speed and flight)
Just get someone with non-physical interaction.

Also

Statistics Amplification (with People's Aegis, which increases Jean and her allies' attack power and movement speed by 15% every time she regenerates energy)

hmmm but increasing movement speed isn’t that much of a problem is it

For now I am choosing someone from Tales of Berseria, I think Eizen is too broken with intangibility, if not possible then

And because I don´t want to use Magilou, she already participated in a 7-B tournament

I am finding the AP, because they scaled to a volcano eruption, without a calc, if anyone knows what is the usual Volcano eruption AP, thanks in advance

At least 13 megatons

Curses, FT is no longer City level. Time to get searching.

Edit: Also is Lu Bu really “too skilled”? He kinda just beats people up and doesn’t care about their skill.

33 megatons

example, get hit by fire, get resistance to fire, get hit by lightning get resistance to lightning

however he can still be harmed and he can't resist blunt damage, like if you punch him he doesn't resist being punched etc

Motivation to participate: Not Stonk

Jean gunhildr: genshin impact 19.5 megatons

disease and empathetic manipulation requires prolonged exposure.

Transformation, Speed Amplification, Elemental Intangibility and Flight(can transform into Anemo energy for greater mobility, increased speed and flight)
Just get someone with non-physical interaction.

Also

Statistics Amplification (with People's Aegis, which increases Jean and her allies' attack power and movement speed by 15% every time she regenerates energy)

hmmm but increasing movement speed isn’t that much of a problem is it
Genshin is on the revision right now so don't

Base key
18.89 Megatons (low end) or 75.57 Megatons (high end)

Or

30.96 Megatons

I don’t know exactly what jinx’s ap in joules is

also bring @ImmortalDread as she’s knowledgeable in LOL

Base key
18.89 Megatons (low end) or 75.57 Megatons (high end)

Or

30.96 Megatons

I don’t know exactly what jinx’s ap in joules is

also bring @ImmortalDread as she’s knowledgeable in LOL
Something about LoL profiles is barebone as heck so nope

what are marvel 7-B’s again?

Kikoru Shinomiya

AP: Scales above 11.91 Megatons

what are marvel 7-B’s again?
One character per person.

Kikoru Shinomiya

AP: Scales above 11.91 Megatons
You beat me to do it lmao
Okay so....i don't have any 7-B chars as most of the Riders there has got a revision nor the other franchise i have does have a true 7-B tiers

For now I am choosing someone from Tales of Berseria, I think Eizen is too broken with intangibility, if not possible then

I am finding the AP, because they scaled to a volcano eruption, without a calc, if anyone knows what is the usual Volcano eruption AP, thanks in advance
How does his resurrection work exactly? Does his intangibility work against energy attacks, or just physical ones?

33 megatons

He should be fine, but for the sake of safety, I'm holding on until I see more contestants. Tatsumi has a fair amount of stuff, so I want fights to be as fair as possible

Does his intangibility work against energy attacks, or just physical ones?
Malakhim are technically spirits, unless said energy can affect ghosts I doubt it

Edit: I researched it more, in canon, if you have "spiritual powers" you can see and touch Eizen, equalized would be to have magic or a energy that works like that

The second option works if you think Eizen should not enter

Back