• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-B [Path to the Throne] Tournament: Ozpin vs Dark Yeti

CharactersAttack PotencyVotes
Ozpin (RWBY)Upscales from 13 Megatons7 (@SilentLyfe, @Ret_of_Guys, @Oliver_de_jesus, @DontTalkDT, @Psychomaster35, @Spinoirr, @Epiccheev)
Dark Yeti (Pacheco Cara Floja)Highly upscales from 6.3 Megatons
Inconclusive

• The match takes place at Mont Saint-Michel, during high tide. A barrier seals the island 200 meters away.
  • Starting distance is 10 meters, on the sandy part at the bottom of the island town.
  • Speed is equalized
  • Characters have their standard equipment.
  • No knowledge of each other. No civilians or vehicles in the area.
  • Stat amps will cap at 100 Megatons. Stat reduction will cap at 6.3 Megatons
  • Victory is achieved under what is defined by SBA.
    • Matches have a time limit of 12 hours. Past that, any decisive immobilization or incapacitation for more than 10 seconds becomes a victory condition.
Mont-Saint-Michel_vu_du_ciel.jpg

Last edited:
Something Something RWBY Skill Scaling, Something Something Aura is busted, Something Something Ozpin Skill Stomps.

Well both his Aura and forcefields should be able to protect him. He also has Fire Manipulation greater than Cinder’s, who did this. Finally he could use Telekinesis to pin him as he has Class G LS.

That is legitimately what Dark Yeti comes from

That is legitimately what Dark Yeti comes from
Oh, i see. Thank you, thay explains it

I hate my luck, it would have been more interesting to use the Donte in this battle

Either way, Ozpin takes this, more experience + Better options, what the Dark Yeti would do here is simply last longer than his normal version thanks to his better flight and teleportation

even Pañordo amplified with el Amuleto de la muerte would have been fairer than this, but i had to leave the profile at 70%, like i do with almost all my verses

In that case. I’ll give my vote to Oz as well. His powerful Fire Manipulation and massive skill, as well as having three different forcefields to shield him from attacks should give him the win.

Alright, next question.
Now that context was given to Ozpin and I know how uberskilled he is, and looking at the rest of the contestants, he seems to be in a league of his own. Which would make things unfun and unfair. Opinion on disqualifying him?

Alright, next question.
Now that context was given to Ozpin and I know how uberskilled he is, and looking at the rest of the contestants, he seems to be in a league of his own. Which would make things unfun and unfair. Opinion on disqualifying him?
How skilled is he?

To note, Badd is also super skilled as one of the skill gods in Arifureta (you know, the verse with three characters in the higher spots of the most skilled thread, I actually planned to also submit him along with other Liberator and Shea for the list but at the end was too lazy to do it), so not sure if that should disqualify him or not.

The thing is, looking at Badd's profile, he doesn't have that many things, compared to Ozpin or even Oryx. The strong ones, like Absorption and Sleep, need to be triggered for them to happen, while his Accelerated Growth is for training, and not battle.

A lot, it seems. Which I wasn't aware of, sadly.
To quote from the Tournament thread, "RWBY characters less skilled then Ozpin have literally skill-stomped tournaments into submission"
Is it indicated on the profile with feats? I'd like to know jist how skilled they are. Does it reach Cid Kagenou bullsshit levels?

Just throwing in a quick Ozpin FRA for the protocol.

Back