• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-B Tournament: Path to the Throne

Clover (Inanimate Insanity)

92.3 Megatons

the high AP probably disqualifies them but she does have issues of not being the best intelligent wise and also can be distracted
(she also relies a lot on her luck since she lacks much equipment)

Last edited:

Base key
18.89 Megatons (low end) or 75.57 Megatons (high end)

Or

30.96 Megatons

I don’t know exactly what jinx’s ap in joules is

also bring @ImmortalDread as she’s knowledgeable in LOL
Id be more concerned with the fact that Jinx is currently a massive glass cannon

I mean yeah but there are 7-Bs in LoL that can actually take a punch, plus Jinx kinda just range spams so unless shes matched up against someone who does the same her matches are going to be very one-sided
I’m going to take it since I suppose there are ranged fighters in this tournament and they can take some beatings from her rockets and other weapons. If they can last long enough they could land a blow.

Base key
18.89 Megatons (low end) or 75.57 Megatons (high end)

Or

30.96 Megatons

I don’t know exactly what jinx’s ap in joules is

also bring @ImmortalDread as she’s knowledgeable in LOL
On paper I don't mind. But the Unknown Durability makes it questionable to include her

Mind giving me a link to a few examples that I could choose? Thanks

This, choose this 👁️ 🐬

Mind giving me a link to a few examples that I could choose? Thanks

Malakhim are technically spirits, unless said energy can affect ghosts I doubt it

Edit: I researched it more, in canon, if you have "spiritual powers" you can see and touch Eizen, equalized would be to have magic or a energy that works like that

The second option works if you think Eizen should not enter
At the very least Badd can affect him, and if the intag is like how you described it then other characters in the list should be able, in any case the more important thing should be to explain the resurrection.

Vi I pick Vi

just need some heat resistance cause her gauntlets can boil blood

edit:

Also first key

Malakhim are technically spirits, unless said energy can affect ghosts I doubt it

Edit: I researched it more, in canon, if you have "spiritual powers" you can see and touch Eizen, equalized would be to have magic or a energy that works like that

The second option works if you think Eizen should not enter
Should probably be fine, then. Just to check, what's his resurrection about?

just need some heat resistance cause her gauntlets can boil blood

edit:

Also first key
Is this better @GoldenScorpions?

Yeah, the only way Clover can really die is if she willingly uses her luck to kill herself which will almost never happen unless she’s really depressed.

Some of the other characters in the series are haxless, though. In fact, The Floor lacks any aerial attacks, so if he’s fighting someone who is constantly in the air, he can’t do much, and the further he teleports, the more energy he’ll use up.

Last edited:
Kikoru Shinomiya

AP: Scales above 11.91 Megatons
That is... a lot of text, wow. It feels like a bit too much, if I'm honest.
I can keep her on standby for now.

Back