• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-B Tournament: Path to the Throne

Yeah, the only way Clover can really die is if she willingly uses her luck to kill herself which will almost never happen unless she’s really depressed.

Some of the other characters in the series are haxless, though. In fact, The Floor lacks any aerial attacks, so if he’s fighting someone who is constantly in the air, he can’t do much, and the further he teleports, the more energy he’ll use up.
can' someone cancel out the luck or use a hax to eliminate the luck???

Yeah, the only way Clover can really die is if she willingly uses her luck to kill herself which will almost never happen unless she’s really depressed.

Some of the other characters in the series are haxless, though. In fact, The Floor lacks any aerial attacks, so if he’s fighting someone who is constantly in the air, he can’t do much, and the further he teleports, the more energy he’ll use up.
actually I think the Floor could work imo as they have a weakness to flying so that should be enough

I choose Puck

I choose Puck

Doesnt he have passive AoE Absolute Zero in his 7-B key?

I pick Diluc for now

I pick Diluc for now

@Kisaragi_Megumi says genshin is under revision so you might want to hold it

Arggghh

Fine

Greninja

Arggghh

Fine

Greninja

much better

33 megatons

don't worry his RE works that he resist at specific things you throw at him

example, get hit by fire, get resistance to fire, get hit by lightning get resistance to lightning

however he can still be harmed and he can't resist blunt damage, like if you punch him he doesn't resist being punched etc

those types of attacks still works on him
Okay, he's in

Kikoru Shinomiya

AP: Scales above 11.91 Megatons
Yeah, I think she might be too much. Could you perhaps nominate someone else instead, to be safer?

Apologies, but I think this is a bit too late

To make it fair, can you judge my own nomination?

Yuna Takashima with 7-B Base, at >=12.6 Megatons.
She has no range, lacks versatility and hax, and has few resistances, but is effectively a stone wall.
Does she make the cut?

To make it fair, can you judge my own nomination?

Yuna Takashima with 7-B Base, at >=12.6 Megatons.
She has no range, lacks versatility and hax, and has few resistances, but is effectively a stone wall.
Does she make the cut?
before i tought she was okay, but she has 7-A dura meaning none of the others can damage her, unless she has a specific weakness

Bypass 4-D mind manip
Ooh, that's no good, then

before i tought she was okay, but she has 7-A dura meaning none of the others can damage her, unless she has a specific weakness
Yuna is exclusively a melee fighter at base, with no ranged attacks, low versatility in terms of abilities and few resistances. Most of the other fighters have at least one, if not more, of flight, hax, stat amps, durability negation, healing/regen or way s to immobilize/incapacitate. Her LS also isn't very high, which means she could be pinned.

My character beats Yuna, so I'm fine with her inclusion
(Actually, I'm neutral)

Back