• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 vs 2 The Tag Team Championship Tournament: The Psychic Cleaners vs The Demon and the Spider

Are they the best professional wrestlers on Earth ?, Hall of famers ?, Greatest of all time ?
There are factors that goes into all of this it seems like a vague statement from what I'm getting.
Character A defeated Characters B because he fought wrestlers before
Wrestling hardly matters in this Martial art/Hybrid style of combat fight, I feel like people are thinking Kenny is gonna try to slam or hold Baki in submission eh not at all.

He's a Pressure Point user, He uses fast paced strikes on the skull both via Professional Kick boxing background, V-Triger and Karate
(Which he learnd from Kota Ibushi and Shibta in NJPW dojo/training center as well as Mixed Martial Art hits) there's hardly any wrestling in this fight.

Hey also, we’ve talked about one half of the match up in extreme depth, but we just kinda decided Junko v Spidey was even very quickly, why don’t we discuss that end more?

Hey also, we’ve talked about one half of the match up in extreme depth, but we just kinda decided Junko v Spidey was even very quickly, why don’t we discuss that end more?
And this is where I take my exit. Plus I still need to respond to that Junko vs Jericho thread.

Are they the best professional wrestlers on Earth ?, Hall of famers ?, Greatest of all time ?
There are factors that goes into all of this it seems like a vague statement from what I'm getting.
Character A defeated Characters B because he fought wrestlers before
Wrestling hardly matters in this Martial art/Hybrid style of combat fight, I feel like people are thinking Kenny is gonna try to slam or hold Baki in submission eh not at all.

He's a Pressure Point user, He uses fast paced strikes on the skull both via Professional Kick boxing background, V-Triger and Karate
(Which he learnd from Kota Ibushi and Shibta in NJPW dojo/training center as well as Mixed Martial Art hits) there's hardly any wrestling in this fight.
There both based on famous Japanese wrestlers( Baki does this a lot in the series) off the top of my head Toba is based off Antonio Inoki. I need to remember that he other one later

Fair but then again nobody here really knows how Baki characters fight and interact as well

So if there gonna both start out with CQC I would say more often than not Baki is gonna have the advantage here. If Kenny injured does he use time stop as an escape or to step up moves. In fact how much does he use it? Is it on a cooldown?

Let @DemonicDude answer that. He's the most knowledgeable on Kenny.
I already explained that when the fight will start Omega has weapons
(NO shotgun allowed).
Kenny is a master of using weapons for mutilation and damage and has natural advantage in using those as mentioned in the Standard Tactics and Intelligence
Omega will be pre-planning them setting up weapons along the way.

V-Trigger +Teleportation + AC = Fatal blows on the head

I explained the fight style part.

Standard Tactics: Omega is excellent utilizing weapons in a fight, When it comes to Omega being in matches involving weapons such as steel chair, Baseball wrapped in barbed wire or places involving tables he likes to drop enemies head first on the obstacles to inflict high amount of damage. By performing his move One winged angel which no one has ever kicked out of on steel chair or any sharp object he can break peoples neck showing no signs of remorse, He also likes getting creative when looking at weapons he Omega set up weapons in the start of the fight which later comes into play such as him making a chair bridge to break the spine of his opponent. He also uses his fighting moves such as Kotaro Crusher to sneak up behind the enemy slamming their head first on the ground on on any nearby object such as glass. The matches in which weapons are not allowed Kenny tends to use speed dodging one of the best martial strikes from the opponent and overwhelming them with his own V-Trigger and fast fast paced knee strikes as well as copying their techniques making them think he's gonna use their moves only add his own moves into the mix.)

Omega hits are higher in AP hence why he hits with a harder punch
Exactly my point these two are masters of their craft (I don't know where Baki in the list of best pure skill fighters is in his verse) but Omega completely peaks out the skill category of Professional Wrestling overall as a verse the hybird style of fast paced combat combined with super natural powers is what seal the deal, Also

And Kenny has Information Anlaysis and can teleport away or after taking a dura neg hit improvise because he can Immense Pain Tolerance.
And before he get's the chance Omega can just freeze him and feed him Poision juice and Kenny not only has a strong will but can fight on pure instinct
he after getting dura neg he will keep on fighting he was punching Okada on pure instinct after getting dumped on his head several times, He is not going to stop due to hits,
Baki hits does not seems to be as precise as Omega who in mid air can strike people on the side or the head falling them unconcious without missing his mark, Omega due to his own amps is just as hard to hit.

So if there gonna both start out with CQC I would say more often than not Baki is gonna have the advantage here. If Kenny injured does he use time stop as an escape or to step up moves. In fact how much does he use it? Is it on a cooldown?
Omega uses it any time he wants to there is no specific time, Some time he uses right at the start of the fight some times completelty out of no where when some is about to hit him with deadly moves, It's a surprise move which he can do any time so it's unpredicitble.

Man, this is a bad debate to argue in in-between work.

So, regarding Baki's revive: Has he ever came back from anything more than a brief cardiac arrest?

Man, this is a bad debate to argue in in-between work.

So, regarding Baki's revive: Has he ever came back from anything more than a brief cardiac arrest?
Yeah Yujiro fight on SOO at the end Baki was basically a dead man walking yet with his SW revives himself to “beat” Yujiro

Yeah Yujiro fight on SOO at the end Baki was basically a dead man walking yet with his SW revives himself to “beat” Yujiro
Is that this key?
Also, when you say "dead man walking" which level of damage we talking here? Damage to brain? Heart? Bones? Nerves? Deep wounds? If you had to sort it in on the regeneration scale where would you place it?

I would say this to respond to Kenny. It all looks good but I have a few thing to add. Baki is very resistant to poison especially the poison used in his verse is able to decompose body part within seconds so I don’t believe thst to be working. Same with equipment, it will help but nothing baki hasn’t seen before. Again looking at Kenny feats Baki can deal with everything CQC but when Kenny is throwing in those abilities that will be an issue. How do his homing attacks works?

Is that this key?
Also, when you say "dead man walking" which level of damage we talking here? Damage to brain? Heart? Bones? Nerves? Deep wounds? If you had to sort it in on the regeneration scale where would you place it?
Yeah but like I wouldn’t restrict it to SOO since there’s no reason for to do so. His revive didn’t magically get better since he only need to do it twice. I will get the scan atm

Just got back and damn this is hectic. So in the meantime while o decide to binge the most underrated Spider-Man show, here is a respect thread for him if Baki ever decided to tap in.

Also, MTV Spider-Man has the best opening theme

Especially if he gets chainsawed, Baki has every reason to tag in Spider-Man and secure himself time to recover from a really nasty injury

And Kenny can prevent that via information analysis and homing target and Teleport with AC to prevent the tag, Omega has a vareity of ways to stop this.

And Kenny can prevent that via information analysis and homing target and Teleport with AC to prevent the tag, Omega has a vareity of ways to stop this.
Yeah but just in case, we should discuss Junko vs Spidey

Because if a regular web isn't going to work, Spidey can use bigger webs that can take up the space of an entrance to a new road in New York.

Baki has the same so there both gonna know what the other will do. HT is something Baki will understand the same with teleportation not counter atm but once he sees it again he will know how to deal with it. There’s a scan of which him stating that the same move doesn’t work on him twice. And again as I stated so does Baki, he has options here as well there not just as haxs as Kenny’s

But I wanna see Spider-Man vs Junko since we basically argue our points

Back