• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 vs 2 The Tag Team Championship Tournament: Springtrap and The Undertaker vs The Psychic Cleaners

Question: I understand Junko can heal extremely quickly, but if a move were to be capable of knocking someone of her durability but without her regen out cold, even if just for a few minutes, how does it effect Junko? A finisher could leave her out cold for a few minutes, which is really all Taker needs to put her down
Depends on the specific mechanism. E.g. there was an attack that aimed at taking out Junko's brain (and would K.O. people just as you describe) but which Junko just shrugged off, because her control of her own brain could mitigate the effect.

Basically: Junko has control over her own body at a cellular level. She can make every cell do what she wants it to do (including regenerating). If the technique can bypass that (and her durability) it works. Otherwise, it doesn't.

Last edited:
Mid ranged weapons are rather prominently used in WWE, so the general consensus is unless an opponent is of ridiculous skill using ranged attacks/weapons, the God Tiers of the verse are capable of circumventing these disadvantages through skill alone
Yeah, but how? Like, how are they shown to do it? If it's common you can certainly show a feat of Undertaker circumventing a range projectile weapon, right?

A; Sometimes he just wakes up while in a casket, no lightning needed. Lightning to casket is just a very famous example of his resurrection

B: Blown up, set on fire, run over by a car, sometimes all three consecutively. The Undertaker’s immortality is far more tried and tested than the likes of Demon Bálor’s
A: Given that his casket it presumably not present (no standard equip) wouldn't he lose if he has to get to that? Like, on one hand he would need to leave the battlefield and on the other hand his corpse would vanish. Actually, if his corpse disappears I think Junko would be prepared for the second match as it would be clear that something is going on.

B: I see. So I guess head smashing wouldn't work either?

Hell’s Gate could probably bypass that tbh, as a submission move it chokes you out and you pass out/submit to it. Junko could probably move about her cells or whatever to try and allow more room for air, but in a lock like Hell’s Gate Taker just is always applying pressure to prevent any fightback.

Yeah, but how? Like, how are they shown to do it? If it's common you can certainly show a feat of Undertaker circumventing a range projectile weapon, right?
Oh a projectile? No there’s no projectiles in WWE, Taker could have trouble with that icl

B: I see. So I guess head smashing wouldn't work either?
No, that wouldn’t come close to overpowering The Deadman’s, well, inability to become a Deadman

A: Given that his casket it presumably not present (no standard equip) wouldn't he lose if he has to get to that? Like, on one hand he would need to leave the battlefield and on the other hand his corpse would vanish. Actually, if his corpse disappears I think Junko would be prepared for the second match as it would be clear that something is going on.
Oh the casket was just an example where he woke up to attack somebody attending his funeral. He could do it just as easily without a casket in all likelihood

i might be misunderstanding, but if the healing is just cellular control, there has to be a finite limit.
even if you can control your body, eventually your cells will just run out of material to work with, or you start dividing so much you get cancer
i get that its supernatural, but if there is a scientific explanation, imma run with it

Between the immortality of The Demon, Afton, Taker, and the healing of Junko, 4 of the 6 semi finalists have some form of combat applicable longevity

It’s definitely been the trait to have for this tournament

Honestly, unless you want to argue the move is above the tournaments AP limit I don't see how that would work. I don't think these moves deal enough damage too much to a perfectly healthy Junko regardless.

Like, you argue that he can reliably oneshot a character twice as strong without prior damage. I don't buy it.
I never said that he could. I was saying that finishers have only KO'd wrestlers on rare occasions where wrestlers use it off the bat. Most of the time, when wrestlers use their finisher right off the bat, the opponent who gets hit with said finisher gets stunned or is incapped for only a small amount of time. If Taker were to use his finisher right off the bat, he'd certainly have the advantage, but Junko won't be put down for good. Plus, only a few select of characters in the WWE verse would open with their finisher in character, and Taker is not one of them.

If the move deals no damage, then it will also not leave Junko vulnerable. Can't have your cake and eat it too. It's not like Junko can just regenerate bruises. She can regenerate anything that can be naturally recovered from. Her healing is based on speeding up her bodies natural recovery, by using the fact that she can consciously control every biological function of her body via bioelectricity.

Whatever vague mechanism is supposed to be behind that moves effects, if a human can recover from it Junko can do so too and much faster.
You can get knocked out without sustaining any injuries. This happens to wrestlers all the time. There are no visible injuries done to them, but the move is strong enough to knock them out. To say it won't do much because it deals no visible damage makes no sense at all. I've gone over this in the Jericho vs Junko thread. You can get knocked out without sustaining any injuries. If Junko gets KO'd, she has nothing to regen from, which gives Taker the win. I highly doubt that Junko can recover any kind of damage when she's unconscious. That sounds like wank.

That also doesn't negate the advantages, unless you can tell me how he actually got around those things. If you're worse in everything it is almost certainly circumstantial.
I was just saying a general statement. For speed (which is arguably Junko's greatest advantage), The Undertaker dominated Rey Mysterio for a good portion of the match and ended up winning. For LS, The Undertaker defeated The Big Show on a couple of occasions. Stuff like AP, Skill, and Experience are hard to find, as Taker is one of the most powerful and skill wrestlers ever.

Nah, because she has stats to make up for the gap. Being faster in particular is a huge advantage against skill.
Already disproved.

Nah, stat advantages help a lot. Being twice as strong is more than enough to completely dominate an otherwise equal fight, so they will still do a lot in this fight.

And, again, unless you can tell me how exactly he manages to deal with it, I don't think it negates the advantage. Worse fighters than Junko have dealt with people thousands of times stronger and faster, but it should be clear that that was not without having some specific means.
The AP gap is just under 2x. That's not the big advantage you claim it to be. If Junko had an AP/Dura advantage that was somewhere between 2-3x, then I'd see your point, but an AP/Dura gap a little under 2x is nothing super controversial. In fact, Junko's speed is going to help a lot more than her AP/Dura.

Junko's enhanced senses make the light manip useless. The teleportation doesn't look spammable, so I don't think it's very abusable mid-combat. Any showing of him using it to dodge an attack or something?

Junko has feats of dealing with teleportation attacks anyway.
Eh, fair I guess. Taker's Light Manip + Teleportation is without a doubt catching Junko off guard.

Yeah, don't think it will break the neck with Junko's dura advantage. Body weight really doesn't add much at this AP range, unless you drop it from 100m up or something.
Once again, a dura advantage is not going to save you from getting KO'd, let alone getting your neck snapped.

Anyway, I believe this debate has already shown at this point how Undertaker is doing nothing to Junko fast. So with tagging in the game, I vote for Junko and Kenny to win.
You have not convinced me how Junko can deal with someone who has experience dealing with disadvantages he has already dealt with. The AP/Dura gap is not enough to do crazy damage to Taker. It's not as big of an advantage as you think. Also, don't forget Taker's Resurrection/Immortality, which makes him very hard to put down.

To further debunk that AP/Dura advantage as nothing special, The Undertaker took Triple H's Pedigree and Shawn Michaels' Sweet Chin Music, two of the most dangerous moves in the verse, and still kicked out a 2 (those are their finishing moves btw).

Last edited:
from what i've seen of the undertaker, you kill him and he just sits up says 'You talkin shit?" and then beats you up
Pretty much yeah, though the time it takes to resurrect is ridiculously inconsistent, Taker basically had to spin a wheel here if he dies to see if his resurrection will activate in 24 hours. Junko can’t bypass it but it might just take too long to kick in

Hell’s Gate could probably bypass that tbh, as a submission move it chokes you out and you pass out/submit to it. Junko could probably move about her cells or whatever to try and allow more room for air, but in a lock like Hell’s Gate Taker just is always applying pressure to prevent any fightback.
Getting her in that position in the first place will be extremely hard and keeping her there as well. She would absolutely just punch Undertaker, again and again, to get him off. With her AP advantage, I'm pretty sure she can manage to break his fingers or something to make him let go long before she's chocked out. Junko can also control her own cutaneous respiration and reduce her oxygen consumption so she can last in that hold far far longer than any regular person.

Basically, if that's the only winning moves it's not a very good one.

Junko has better cards for finishing the fight.

Oh the casket was just an example where he woke up to attack somebody attending his funeral. He could do it just as easily without a casket in all likelihood
That's a lot of maybe. Honestly, it doesn't sound like Undertaker can count on continuing after Junko put him down once.

What if Junko leaves something stuck inside him btw.?

I highly doubt that Junko can recover any kind of damage when she's unconscious.
Most regeneration is passive, but in Junko’s case it does seem like it relies on her consciously reorganising her atoms

I think between the two, they’re both just too stubborn to die lol. Both can maybe lose a match, Junko could be knocked out or pass out due to hell’s gate, and Taker could die and not revive within 24 hours, but their faults in their defences just seem like they cancel each other out, which makes the two of them just as likely as each other to win. I think this probably goes down to Afton vs Kenny, which... also probably stalemates as Afton can’t be killed by Kenny but also lacks the ability to do anything meaningful himself. Well, I guess the 3 unkillables here do all have their own weaknesses so let’s look at them more in depth and see which could kick in the least effectively

Taker is the one of the three who genuinely cannot be killed or incapacitated for good by anyone in this tournament, but if he can avoid a loss regardless is a whole other question. No guarantee he revives in 24 hours is a setback for sure

Junko can regen from almost anything, but her competency when out cold or in a submission manoeuvre is debatable.

Afton cannot really die, but after a while his body just breaks down until he’s physically incapable of fighting.

So, cannot be overtaxed but is not guaranteed to work (in time), can be overtaxed by K.O., and can be overtaxed by “dying” over and over again.

I... genuinely can’t tell you which is the least reliable. I think I’m gonna vote inconclusive here, I don’t think we are in a position to reliably discern who falls first here.

That's a lot of maybe. Honestly, it doesn't sound like Undertaker can count on continuing after Junko put him down once.
It’s really not. I just said that the casket was not required for Taler to resurrect, and that the only reason it was there in that instance was it was his funeral.

If Junko just “sticks something in him” whatever that means, Taker would probably just remove it or some crazy shit, that’s kinda what he does best after a revival

Getting her in that position in the first place will be extremely hard and keeping her there as well. She would absolutely just punch Undertaker, again and again, to get him off.
That is true.

With her AP advantage, I'm pretty sure she can manage to break his fingers or something to make him let go long before she's chocked out.
Yeah no. I highly doubt Junko can break Taker's fingers with an AP advantage that's not even 2x.

Junko can also control her own cutaneous respiration and reduce her oxygen consumption so she can last in that hold far far longer than any regular person.
Fair, but this seems like a "delay the inevitable" type of move.

Basically, if that's the only winning moves it's not a very good one.

Junko has better cards for finishing the fight.
Hell's Gate is something Taker uses on rare occasions. Usually if he's struggling in the fight, he'll use it. But he'll definitely use it here, though.

Getting her in that position in the first place will be extremely hard and keeping her there as well. She would absolutely just punch Undertaker, again and again, to get him off. With her AP advantage, I'm pretty sure she can manage to break his fingers or something to make him let go long before she's chocked out.
Undertaker has gotten people with superior skill to Junko in that hold, it’s hardly a stretch to imagine he can do the same here, I can’t really see her breaking Taker’s fingers in a hold designed to restrain as well as incapacitate. Also reducing oxygen intake is just what happens when you choke out right...? Reducing her oxygen intake doesn’t reduce her oxygen requirement, she’d still pass out just as fast

IMO I think that in uncertainty, Taker is slightly more likely to win. yes, it is a roll of the dice to see if he revives in time, but I think that the damage he can do in his first life is what takes it. he clearly outclasses Junko in most things other than ap, but his skill can make up for that.

IMO I think that in uncertainty, Taker is slightly more likely to win. yes, it is a roll of the dice to see if he revives in time, but I think that the damage he can do in his first life is what takes it. he clearly outclasses Junko in most things other than ap, but his skill can make up for that.
What’s your opinion on the overall matchup?

Most regeneration is passive, but in Junko’s case it does seem like it relies on her consciously reorganising her atoms

I think between the two, they’re both just too stubborn to die lol. Both can maybe lose a match, Junko could be knocked out or pass out due to hell’s gate, and Taker could die and not revive within 24 hours, but their faults in their defences just seem like they cancel each other out, which makes the two of them just as likely as each other to win. I think this probably goes down to Afton vs Kenny, which... also probably stalemates as Afton can’t be killed by Kenny but also lacks the ability to do anything meaningful himself. Well, I guess the 3 unkillables here do all have their own weaknesses so let’s look at them more in depth and see which could kick in the least effectively

Taker is the one of the three who genuinely cannot be killed or incapacitated for good by anyone in this tournament, but if he can avoid a loss regardless is a whole other question. No guarantee he revives in 24 hours is a setback for sure

Junko can regen from almost anything, but her competency when out cold or in a submission manoeuvre is debatable.

Afton cannot really die, but after a while his body just breaks down until he’s physically incapable of fighting.

So, cannot be overtaxed but is not guaranteed to work (in time), can be overtaxed by K.O., and can be overtaxed by “dying” over and over again.

I... genuinely can’t tell you which is the least reliable. I think I’m gonna vote inconclusive here, I don’t think we are in a position to reliably discern who falls first here.
I agree with Pika here, though...

Out of all the three here, KO'ing is one that's the most easy to overtax. It's far from impossible for Taker to KO Junko (1.95x AP difference isn't much), and finishers in WWE KO opponents when enough damage is done. Again, you can still cause damage to someone without giving them any visible injuries, so to say Junko's regen would help is a big no. If Taker gives Junko something like a bruise or black eye (which is possible), then yes. Junko without a doubt can regenerate that damage. I just have a hard time believing that Junko can recover from a move that's going to knock you out.

IMO, overtaxing regen via KO is easier to do than hoping someone doesn't recover in time and "killing" a guy over and over again.

I just have a hard time believing that Junko can recover from a move that's going to knock you out.
Well it would have to be through something passive-ish like choking, as Junko has regenerated from physical attacks designed to K.O. with relative ease before. That’s what makes her tricky on the level of Afton and Taker to dispose of

Anyways I believe the current vote count is 2:1:1

I never said that he could. I was saying that finishers have only KO'd wrestlers on rare occasions where wrestlers use it off the bat. Most of the time, when wrestlers use their finisher right off the bat, the opponent who gets hit with said finisher gets stunned or is incapped for only a small amount of time. If Taker were to use his finisher right off the bat, he'd certainly have the advantage, but Junko won't be put down for good. Plus, only a few select of characters in the WWE verse would open with their finisher in character, and Taker is not one of them.
Yeah... so then why is this an argument? Junko won't be worn down physically due to her regen, so it doesn't sound like the finishers will ever be likely to take her down.

You can get knocked out without sustaining any injuries. This happens to wrestlers all the time. There are no visible injuries done to them, but the move is strong enough to knock them out. To say it won't do much because it deals no visible damage makes no sense at all. I've gone over this in the Jericho vs Junko thread. You can get knocked out without sustaining any injuries. If Junko gets KO'd, she has nothing to regen from, which gives Taker the win. I highly doubt that Junko can recover any kind of damage when she's unconscious. That sounds like wank.
If you get K.O.ed without injury it's usually only very briefly and via something done to the brain.

Anyway, since Junko has precedence of shrugging off a technique that K.O.s people without injury due to her body control all evidence is against your assumption. You would need to explain why things would go different with the finisher than with the technique Junko shrugged off and, since you don't know how the finishers do their work, I don't think you can do that.

I was just saying a general statement. For speed (which is arguably Junko's greatest advantage), The Undertaker dominated Rey Mysterio for a good portion of the match and ended up winning. For LS, The Undertaker defeated The Big Show on a couple of occasions. Stuff like AP, Skill, and Experience are hard to find, as Taker is one of the most powerful and skill wrestlers ever.
So he had only one of those disadvantages in the matches? Not all of them at once?

And Rey landed a lot of hits on him due to his speed in the Rey match, which doesn't look good for Undertaker if those hits additionally come with Junko's strength. Especially since Rey doesn't have Junko's aimdodging ability.

Already disproved.
Not really.

The AP gap is just under 2x. That's not the big advantage you claim it to be. If Junko had an AP/Dura advantage that was somewhere between 2-3x, then I'd see your point, but an AP/Dura gap a little under 2x is nothing super controversial. In fact, Junko's speed is going to help a lot more than her AP/Dura.
Maybe her speed will help more, but 2x is still a lot. As said, in any real life fight a 2x advantage would most likely let you wipe the floor with the opponent. In fiction it might be somewhat less, but it's still significant.

Eh, fair I guess. Taker's Light Manip + Teleportation is without a doubt catching Junko off guard.
Do I have to post the scan again where a surprise attack with teleportation completely failed to catch Junko off-guard? That the lights go out before is really just announcing it.

Once again, a dura advantage is not going to save you from getting KO'd, let alone getting your neck snapped.
No, absolutely it will. That's how dura work. If you have 2x higher dura it's very unlikely that the opponent can kill you with a single hit of any form. Maybe if you used a sharp weapon or something, but not via blunt impact.

To further debunk that AP/Dura advantage as nothing special, The Undertaker took Triple H's Pedigree and Shawn Michaels' Sweet Chin Music, two of the most dangerous moves in the verse, and still kicked out a 2 (those are their finishing moves btw).
That would be almost a relevant argument, if it weren't for the fact that taking those moves floored him for like half a minute and only pulled through because he managed to briefly take down the opponent with him.

If he were in that situation with Junko, she would finish him off before he manages to get up again.

Well it would have to be through something passive-ish like choking, as Junko has regenerated from physical attacks designed to K.O. with relative ease before. That’s what makes her tricky on the level of Afton and Taker to dispose of
Fair, but Hell's Gate isn't out of the picture, and he has locked it in on people more skilled than Junko, so it won't necessarily hard for him to do it.

Also, looking back at the Jericho vs Junko thread, Junko doesn't have experience getting out of holds that are far more complex than the average headlock, so I highly doubt Junko is getting out of it, especially with the LS disadvantage.

Fair, but Hell's Gate isn't out of the picture, and he has locked it in on people more skilled than Junko, so it won't necessarily hard for him to do it.

Also, looking back at the Jericho vs Junko thread, Junko doesn't have experience getting out of holds that are far more complex than the average headlock, so I highly doubt Junko is getting out of it, especially with the LS disadvantage.
Yeah, but that isn’t less reliable than Taker’s, which could take too long, and Afton’s, which can only last so long

Ehm, whatever damage he does in the first life would be completely gone by the time his second life starts. Junko has regeneration. In his theoretical second life the fight doesn't look better for him than in the first one... worse in fact, since Junko could have gotten in prep.

And while Undertaker revives, Junko could tag with Kenny so that the Sprintrap fight gets finished. And then Springtrap can't tap out anymore because his partner is out of comission.

I vote for Incon.

Junko and Taker can't put each other down for good, and Kenny vs Springtrap will be a stalemate as well due to Springtraps refusal to die, as well as Kenny's skill and physical advantage.

So this will come down to a coin flip most likely...

Ehm, whatever damage he does in the first life would be completely gone by the time his second life starts. Junko has regeneration. In his theoretical second life the fight doesn't look better for him than in the first one... worse in fact, since Junko could have gotten in prep.
How is Junko regenerating damage that doesn't leave any physical injuries? No scars, no bruises, no nothing. If Junko gets a scar in their first fight, she regenerates. If Junko gets a bruise in their first fight, she regenerates. Unless proven otherwise, she hasn't shown to regenerate damage that leaves no visible injuries.

This is all assuming Junko doesn't pass out from Hell's Gate, which Junko can't escape from.

Only a finisher K.O. could NOT be regenerated in terms of physical attacks, otherwise it isn’t damage at all if it doesn’t leave any physical imprint

Still don't see what would prevent the girl with the higher AP that can't be chocked out quickly from just breaking his fingers.

It’s really not. I just said that the casket was not required for Taler to resurrect, and that the only reason it was there in that instance was it was his funeral.

If Junko just “sticks something in him” whatever that means, Taker would probably just remove it or some crazy shit, that’s kinda what he does best after a revival
You straight up said whether he resurrects in time is a gamble. And it's a double gamble that Junko hasn't prepared something to not just kill him again right after.

Taking out something stuck in him sounds assumptive. If something is stuck in his heart, how can he even be alive?

Undertaker has gotten people with superior skill to Junko in that hold, it’s hardly a stretch to imagine he can do the same here, I can’t really see her breaking Taker’s fingers in a hold designed to restrain as well as incapacitate. Also reducing oxygen intake is just what happens when you choke out right...? Reducing her oxygen intake doesn’t reduce her oxygen requirement, she’d still pass out just as fast
Has he gotten people with a speed advantage into that hold, though? And Junko's dodging skills are probably superior to Undertakers skills tbh. Like, has anything in wrestling managed to dodge actual light before?

We are also forgetting that Junko picks the distance most advantageous for her in a fight and Undertaker apparently has no good way to deal with projectiles... so she can stay on range which makes the chocking impossible.

She reduces her oxygen consumption. I.e. the oxygen that is already in her body is used up slower, which would make it take longer to choke her out. Same with the skin breathing.

Only a finisher K.O. could NOT be regenerated in terms of physical attacks, otherwise it isn’t damage at all if it doesn’t leave any physical imprint
Aside from bruises, bloody noses, and other very minor injuries, most attacks from wrestlers leave no visible injuries, so I have a hard time believing Junko can regen from Taker's attacks.

Has he gotten people with a speed advantage into that hold, though? And Junko's dodging skills are probably superior to Undertakers skills tbh. Like, has anything in wrestling managed to dodge actual light before?
before you made a point to say it wasn't dodging light, but aimdodsging light. which is it? they are very different things

How is Junko regenerating damage that doesn't leave any physical injuries? No scars, no bruises, no nothing. If Junko gets a scar in their first fight, she regenerates. If Junko gets a bruise in their first fight, she regenerates. Unless proven otherwise, she hasn't shown to regenerate damage that leaves no visible injuries.
Junko controls all cells in her body. That's how she regenerates. If you think that she can't regenerate internal damage or something, you're wrong. You're double wrong if the damage can literally just be naturally regenerated over time. That's literally covered by just Low Regeneration.

Those guys still deal just physical damage, so unless that damage is larger in scale thanMid-Low stuff (which damage with literally no visible signs isn't) she regenerates it.

before you made a point to say it wasn't dodging light, but aimdodsging light. which is it? they are very different things
Aimdodging light. That's why I talked about dodging skills not about speed.
Aside from bruises, bloody noses, and other very minor injuries, most attacks from wrestlers leave no visible injuries, so I have a hard time believing Junko can regen from Taker's attacks.
At this point you're basically suggesting they deal spiritual damage. Bro, if they deal just physical damage those attacks are actual injuries that can be healed. Might just be internal injuries or whatever.

Taking out something stuck in him sounds assumptive. If something is stuck in his heart, how can he even be alive?
Idk, Taker has survived far worse punsihemnt, also where in Junko getting this random object from outta nowhere to stick into Undertaker’s heart?
You straight up said whether he resurrects in time is a gamble. And it's a double gamble that Junko hasn't prepared something to not just kill him again right after.
I mea it’s a full heal for Taker when he resurrects, so “just kill him right after lol” isn’t valid

Dodging light is a speed feat, aim dodging light is a skill feat that was done from a distance that wasn’t exactly melee. I don’t see dodge god stuff happening anytime soon

She reduces her oxygen consumption. I.e. the oxygen that is already in her body is used up slower, which would make it take longer to choke her out. Same with the skin breathing.
Ah ok gotcha

Junko controls all cells in her body. That's how she regenerates. If you think that she can't regenerate internal damage or something, you're wrong. You're double wrong if the damage can literally just be naturally regenerated over time. That's literally covered by just Low Regeneration.

Those guys still deal just physical damage, so unless that damage is larger in scale thanMid-Low stuff (which damage with literally no visible signs isn't) she regenerates it.
but her cells have to run out of raw materials eventually, right? you can rebuild as fast as you like, but the healing has to come from somewere.

Junko CAN regenerate from (most of) Taker’s attacks, they leave no bruises because most hits in WWE don’t actually strike the actors, commentators sometimes even describe physical damage that isn’t really there (e.g. in the Asuka vs Becky Lynch no holds barred match, the commentators described seemingly non existent wells on Asuka’s back after Lynch assaulted her with a steel chair

Back