• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 vs 2 The Tag Team Championship Tournament: The Psychic Cleaners vs The Demon and the Spider

Round 1 Match 2:

Rules
:
  • Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 10 meters.
  • Location: The Heavens Arena (Arena will be filled with fans, Here is how the fighting area looks)
  • A person in conflict can “tag” their teammate by essentially high fiving them. They then leave the conflict and get an opportunity to rest, while their teammate is now the one fighting.
  • The two people fighting must share a tier, if a 9-C makes a tag to their 9-B teammate, then the 9-C they were just fighting is forced to exit and their 9-B fills in for them.
DontTalkDT and DemonicDude vs JustAnAverageUsername

Results:

Team 1: The Phychic Cleaners
8 (Randomguy, Demonicdude, DT, Pika, Brutelho, Adem, Acer, Finepoint)
Vs

Team 2: The Demon and The Spider
2 (Soda, AnAverageUsername)
KIKzyNH.png
X4SyL12.png
VS
U9Yrb2I.png
TPyuB4t.png

Last edited:
Thing is Spiderman vs Junko is actually a tough battle,
  • Spiderman has ariel advantage and restraining via webs but Junko can keep up via high jumping ability
  • Junko can rival a supercomputer but Spiderman can fight trained assassains
  • She can replicate the martial arts techniques and just battle long enough with Spiderman to Tag Kenny in then I think Kenny vs Baki 9-C fight will start

So Junko vs Spiderman is about equal. Spidey's webshooters are a good weapon, but Junko can reliably aimdodged lightspeed projectiles so she can handle them. Meanwhile, she can destroy parts of the stage and use the rubble as projectiles.
Junko has her superspeed regeneration, which will protect her from most damage here.

However, I think the fight will probably be decided on the 9-C side of things. Kenny's superpowers and AP advantage should definitely let him win that side of things.

Doesn't Junko get inta-incapped if hit by one of Spidey's webs though? Class 5 for Spidey vs Class 1 for Junko. Unless Spidey's LS doesn't scale to his webs. If that's the case, then Spidey could still easily grapple Junko if he gets up close. He also has supersonic reactions apparently?

Ok DT and Demonic need to confer in a private convo who they want to start, and then AverageUserName needs to pick his starter, if the two teams pick different tiered characters, then we (we being I lmao) will do a coin flip to decide which tier starts

You know what yeah this seems like fun lmao. Baki is in his 13 year old key here and Despite my absolute hatred of the key will be using it. Do you want to know anything about what Baki does here?
Yeah, I have no knowledge, so that would be helpful. Thank you.
Ok DT and Demonic need to confer in a private convo who they want to start, and then AverageUserName needs to pick his starter, if the two teams pick different tiered characters, then we (we being I lmao) will do a coin flip to decide which tier starts
Spider-Man then

Doesn't Junko get inta-incapped if hit by one of Spidey's webs though? Class 5 for Spidey vs Class 1 for Junko. Unless Spidey's LS doesn't scale to his webs. If that's the case, then Spidey could still easily grapple Junko if he gets up close. He also has supersonic reactions apparently?
why the hell does spidey have no combat speed listed? No idea how we speed equal him...

Anyway, as said, Junko can dodged lightspeed projectiles via aim dodging and she also can speed amp. And spidey's webs can probably be destroyed via AP. When it comes down to it then tagging out is always an option for Junko, though.

I would say we start with Kenny if that's fine with Demonic.

Yeah, I have no knowledge, so that would be helpful. Thank you.
Sure I got you. Baki in his 13s is incredibly skilled as he’s is able to beat and learn skills that are considered to be impossible for someone his age. For example Yanagi is someone whose is a genius when fighting as he is able to match Shibukawa in skill and with his most advanced technique being the benda whip… which Baki mastered as a child lol. I’m really summarizing here because I have a crt planed for this but Baki fighting style has a self-devised, self-intended fighting posed that can passively mimic the style that the opponent uses. He then states that Baki himself exudes a passive presence being better and stronger than his opponents style.

There’s also the fact that Baki has endorphins that amp him 4 to 5 times and precognition helps him here a lot. There also the fact if he dies he can just Resurrect lol

Back