• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 vs 2 The Tag Team Championship Tournament: THE DEMONIC WIZARDS vs Burnscar & Jack Slash

Round 1 Match 4:

Rules
:
  • Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 10 meters.
  • Location: The Heavens Arena (Arena will be filled with fans, Here is how the fighting area looks)
  • A person in conflict can “tag” their teammate by essentially high fiving them. They then leave the conflict and get an opportunity to rest, while their teammate is now the one fighting.
  • The two people fighting must share a tier, if a 9-C makes a tag to their 9-B teammate, then the 9-C they were just fighting is forced to exit and their 9-B fills in for them.
RandomGuy2345 and Pikaman vs Peppersalt43

Results:

Team 1: THE DEMONIC WIZARDS:
5 (Random, Pika, Adem, DemonicDude, Psychomaster)
Vs

Team 2:

wxP7Pev.jpg
xH9lVwn.jpg
VS
wsNqLOJ.png
JKBL8Rv.png

Last edited:
Peppersalt needs to decide who he wants to start with, me and Random are currently deciding amongst ourselves who we wish to start with

Ok me and Random wanted to start with The Demon (9-B), Pepper wanted to start with Jack (9-C)

COINFLIP TIME

What can Jack do?

Also, Jericho and The Demon have a big advantage, as they already experienced in Tag Team Wrestling

It looks like Jack uses piercing weapons, and has the special ability to project their kinetic energy outward in a long range slice. A pretty skilled combatant close up as well it seems.

Granted, I'd be more than willing to bet Jericho takes skill, he could disarm Jack up close thanks to LS disadvantages, cancel out any ranged options with his fireballs, etc.

Granted, I'd be more than willing to bet Jericho takes skill, he could disarm Jack up close thanks to LS disadvantages, cancel out any ranged options with his fireballs, etc.
Actually, it's the opposite. You know how you can actually interact with fire and while you can't really shape it to your will, you can always deform it a little if you run something through it? Plus it's just kinetic energy so his knife's attack will still hit anything behind the fireball as well. In fact he can just slash wildly with a kilometer-long knife slash and always hit his target

Actually, it's the opposite. You know how you can actually interact with fire and while you can't really shape it to your will, you can always deform it a little if you run something through it? Plus it's just kinetic energy so his knife's attack will still hit anything behind the fireball as well. In fact he can just slash wildly with a kilometer-long knife slash and always hit his target
If two projectiles of roughly similar power clash they will cancel each other out, right?

Even if he sent a crazy amount of slashes Jericho's way, AND Jericho's fireballs didn't work, depending on their size Jericho could

A: Dodge
B: Tag Out to The Demon

Also, is the knife kilometers long in width, length, or height?

People just throw out kilometers range without specifying if it's that long in terms of width, height, or length.

If the knife is kilometers long is width, then Jericho is not avoiding that. However, if it's height or length, then Jericho can just move out of the way.

Also, is this something Jack would start off with?

He doesn't exactly have prior knowledge so Jack just swinging at the air would most likely not concern him until he's slashed 10 times
If two projectiles of roughly similar power clash they will cancel each other out, right?
Not really. Fireballs are not physical items. Think of Jack's ability as making the knife extremely long while also being invisible. Unless he was throwing rocks, it'll still hit both the fireball and the person behind it

Also, is the knife kilometers long in width, length, or height?

Eh, just length and width. If he increased height, it wouldn't be a blade anymore
Also, is this something Jack would start off with?
Yeah, that's his only combat ability. He would also likely talk while doing so. Are the fighters aware of the rules in this match

So Jack swings his knife, Jericho realises he’s kinda screwed if he can’t get in close, which at the moment is not likely and tags in The Demon I assume.

Let’s talk 9-B battles then

Eh, just length and width. If he increased height, it wouldn't be a blade anymore
I'm going to need a scan, as I'm on my laptop, and the website is blocked.

Yeah, that's his only combat ability. He would also likely talk while doing so. Are the fighters aware of the rules in this match
So he starts off with a kilometers long knife?

So Jack swings his knife, Jericho realises he’s kinda screwed if he can’t get in close, which at the moment is not likely and tags in The Demon I assume.
Agreed. I find it hard to believe Jericho would still rush in and continue fighting someone with a knife kilometer's long.

Agreed. I find it hard to believe Jericho would still rush in and continue fighting someone with a knife kilometer's long.
I think that’s only fair tbh
OK then let's get to Jack's other thing. He has social influencing which he has used to build up his gang but his best feat is convincing his universe's god who at this point was just doing superhero stuff to become a villain and kill everyone. It's probably not that hard for him to convince his opponent to keep fighting a losing match. Enraging someone is a lot easier than getting them to stop being mad

I mean... I guess, but what would be her motive to tag out so early?
Exactly. Demon Balor's Type 4 won't kick in unless The Demon is "dead."

OK then let's get to Jack's other thing. He has social influencing which he has used to build up his gang but his best feat is convincing his universe's god who at this point was just doing superhero stuff to become a villain and kill everyone. It's probably not that hard for him to convince his opponent to keep fighting a losing match. Enraging someone is a lot easier than getting them to stop being mad
1. Jericho has Social Influencing himself.
2. Jericho has tons of experience of going to against people who use Social Influencing, so this point is moot. It's a common thing in the verse.

It goes both ways.

1. Jericho has Social Influencing himself.
2. Jericho has tons of experience of going to against people who use Social Influencing, so this point is moot. It's a common thing in the verse.

It goes both ways.
Alright, lets talk 9-B

Also are you sure Finn is fine? That Type 4 Immortality does make him impossible to kill?

The Demon’s immortality can be overtaxed yeah, it’s tricky, but can be done.
The issue is that you can’t do it over a list of resurrections, as The Demon pretty much fully heals from his res, so you have to obliterate him clean instead of death by a thousand scratches or whatever. But again, can be done, whether Burnscar can do it... let’s see 👀

The issue is that you can’t do it over a list of resurrections, as The Demon pretty much fully heals from his res, so you have to obliterate him clean instead of death by a thousand scratches or whatever. But again, can be done, whether Burnscar can do it... let’s see 👀
OK, does he have fire res and why isn't it in his profile?

The Demon doesn’t resist fire

The scan makes the circumstances of the res pretty self explanatory
Oh that's absolutely awesome. She's essentially able to burn concrete, direct fire, and teleport through fire meaning she can probably use Finn's fire to her advantage. She also resists fire manip and can simply teleport through any fire thrown at her

Oh that's absolutely awesome. She's essentially able to burn concrete, direct fire, and teleport through fire meaning she can probably use Finn's fire to her advantage. She also resists fire manip and can simply teleport through any fire thrown at her
The Demon’s fire is non-combat applicable, honestly I should probably remove it in a CRT soon, The Demon can teleport too, and The Fiend (Who The Demon scales to and is possibly even superior to) no-sold being set on fire in his match against Randy Orton, and was only defeated after being knocked out cold, being doused in gasoline and then set alight, and he still didn’t die fully. So being set on fire is something The Demon can manage

Back