• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 vs 2 The Tag Team Championship Tournament: Kirito & Tsukasa vs The Psychic Cleaners

Round 2 Match 2:

Rules
:
  • Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 10 meters.
  • Location: The Heavens Arena (Arena will be filled with fans, Here is how the fighting area looks)
  • A person in conflict can “tag” their teammate by essentially high fiving them. They then leave the conflict and get an opportunity to rest, while their teammate is now the one fighting.
  • The two people fighting must share a tier, if a 9-C makes a tag to their 9-B teammate, then the 9-C they were just fighting is forced to exit and their 9-B fills in for them.
Fanta_Rin_The_First vs DemonicDude vs DontTalkT

Results:

Team 1: The Psychic Cleaners
:
Vs

Team 2:

KIKzyNH.png
X4SyL12.png
VS
dCyjZYX.png
61wPr7y.png

Last edited:
Know what's funny? Tsukasa has Class 25 LS for crushing stone with his hand, but Junko has a statement about being able to do that, too... makes me wonder whether I should upgrade Junko, but then again is crushing really LS?
Anyway, I guess I will leave it as it is for this match. Inevitable LS debates incoming.

Anyway, Tsukasa was 487.30 kJ, right? Or has that changed?

Well to give my opinion on the Tsukasa vs Junko match already, even though that's not the starting match (yet, we will see if we need a coin toss):
Junko has AP advantage with 583kJ vs 487kJ.
Tsukasa has more fighting skill in general, but Junko is clearly better at dodging. Like, Tsukasa acknowledges that once his opponents have guns he has no chance in a direct fight, while Junko deals with opponents that shoot actual lightspeed laser at her and is considered hard to hit with actual lightning attacks.
Junko can boost to have somewhat of a speed advantage.
And in this fight, finally, her regen will come in really useful as Tsukasa is not the type to end this via some sort of grappling restraint.

Last edited:
Know what's funny? Tsukasa has Class 25 LS for crushing stone with his hand, but Junko has a statement about being able to do that, too... makes me wonder whether I should upgrade Junko, but then again is crushing really LS?
?
I recommend a Question and Answers thread post for that maybe a calc member can explain if turns out to be good maybe it'll help you as well in Lifting Strength.

Got distracted, but... uh. Am not sure what Kirito can do here, tbh. He got a sword, but that's it. He's baseline Street Level AP and has Average Human LS, so that's bad against someone like Kenny.

I have only watched sao a bit long ago, but isn't this the version where he has magic to power up his sword-fighting skills? and he was one of if not the fastest fighter in sao?

I have only watched sao a bit long ago, but isn't this the version where he has magic to power up his sword-fighting skills? and he was one of if not the fastest fighter in sao?
That's only in his later keys; Kirito, in this key, isn't very special or haxy. Am pretty sure that speed equal also takes care of that advantage.

So apparently Kenny and Kirito will start off.

Well, Kirito is gonna have to tag in Tsukasa if he wants his team to have any chance of winning.

Tsukasa vs Junko would be interesting
Junko can rival super computers but Tsukasa is a UFC fighter so hand to hand combat goes to him.
But Junko has a far wider variety of moves such as breaking the floor and use the rubble to target the enemy as well as jumping several meters high and dodging lighting.

If it is clear that the only way kirito is going to go is to tag the 9-B's in, I'll give my 2 cents
Looking at Junko's profile and being a fan of Dr. Stone, I am leaning towards Junko honestly, though I need more info before I vote. Tsukasa is a scary human and is an amazing fighter, but what he can do with effort that Junko can apparently do casually? the thing going for him is his skill and experience and amazing pain tolerance. Though that might not matter. he can one-shot a lion and stop a boar charge, she can wreak something rated for a truck crash. Tsukasa does have a weapon though.

I'm leaning towards Junko I do have more arguments for her to win.
She is really smart. Since she is strong enough to break chunks out of the floor and Junko casually reacted to getting surprise attacked via teleportation.

x5kbIgQ_d.webp

how smart is she in a fighting sense and how fast are her reactions?
Tsukasa is a very adept fighter and as stated in previous battles, is the undefeated world champ in UFC. Even with teleportation, Tsukasa has fought multiple people at once and remained unscathed, so his combat reactions are very fast.

Gonna have to wait for DT for that as far as speed goes I'm sure she more then enough makes up for it.
  • Misaka Mikoto, of all people, thinks that hitting Junko with lightning, of all things, is difficult.
  • She once cracked a wall by accidentally leaning on it. I'm going to post more of her feats until DT shows up

It seems like Junko has speed advantage looking at the scans while Tsukasa has better hand to hand combat skills but Junko maintains her distance during the battles using his psychic powers and using environment as weapon.

How far away does she usually stay? Tsukasa has fought people with ranged attacks before like Stanley's soldiers by closing the distance and meleeing them. He has also shown multiple times he is a skilled shot with thrown weapons like his spear and that one time he used a tree as a javalin.

How far away does she usually stay? Tsukasa has fought people with ranged attacks before like Stanley's soldiers by closing the distance and meleeing them. He has also shown multiple times he is a skilled shot with thrown weapons like his spear and that one time he used a tree as a javalin.
Junko choses her range based on what is most beneficial. She tests both and uses what works better.

Since Junko is somewhat faster by speed boost closing the distance to her will be hard for Tsukasa.

Junko has dodged people firing light at her and Misaka considers her hard to hit with her lightning. I don't think Tsukasa has good chances to hit her with thrown weapons... and even if he did, she would quickly regenerate.

yeah, I don't see how Tsukasa can win this. other than his super stamina and experience from a record of practically never losing a fight, he doesn't have anything to combat Junko. he is still a regular (albeit anime regular) human.

Back