• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 vs 2 The Tag Team Championship Tournament: The Psychic Cleaners vs The Demon and the Spider

Nah it the Baki verse it’s werid but he’s basically reading your mind which is stated to be precog. Hell in his Musashi match there literally having a precog battle
Page lists analytic prediction, though, and he has no mind reading. So still fairly sceptical about it working on non-martial arts stuff.

Also, how is Baki escaping Kenny?

Kenny does have Homing Target btw, so there's no way he'll lose track of him during this entire fight.

It can only go up to 15 KJ which is nowhere NEAR K.O. level, and Kenny has the supernatural abilities to counter BaKi’s crazy skills, which aren’t even that mad of a gap here just because of how skilled Kenny is too
actually funny enough yes it is. Because Baki is a master of knocking out people with higher AP in his own verse. And considering Baki does have higher AP here (9-C+ vs 9-C.) a few strikes to the chin will be enough. Like considering Baki can knock out pickle whose skeletal frame literally makes it impossible for that to happen, I’m fairly confident Baki can.

@NotoriouSoda it's going to be very, very difficult for Baki to knock Kenny out.

Kenny can knock people out with one move, while Baki needs to hit the opponent a few times to knock them out.

Not to mention Kenny has Pain Tolerance and a very strong will.

Baki Analytic prediction vs Kenny's Information analysis, analytic predict and Teleport
that is definately going to overwhelm Baki and while Omega can keep on dodging, Point is Omega with the amount of blood loss and pain tolerenace he has can still keep on fighting Baki each hit is not the same it's different Kenney got hit by Jericho with chair shot on the head with full force breaking the steel chair in half and yet he still kept on fighting.
Omega peaks out the stamina of Modern day professional Wrestlin via taking hits and fighting against undefeated World Champ Okada for 70 minutes. His incredible stamina will allows him to fight even after having every ounce of energy being shredded after being in torture holds which goes him higher stamina advantage.

The longer the fight goes the Rate of momentum goes in Kenny's favor as he for 70 minutes kept on using various form of combat from MMA strikes to Lucha Libra Piledriver and Poisoned Frankenstikers out of nowhere dumped people on their head in seconds, He is also going to do fake out moves going to hit Baki with a certain strike only to completely change and hit him with something else,
Omega is unpredictable fighter in his verse that even made legends such as Jericho be differentiated from his level of fighting because there is simply no one like him so yes he can keep on switching his style of combat not only that but Higher Levels of Damage such as Code Breaker did not finish OMEGA OFF ! Which is something that is supposed to defeat you in one hit so yes that's willpower on top.

@NotoriouSoda it's going to be very, very difficult for Baki to knock Kenny out.

Kenny can knock people out with one move, while Baki needs to hit the opponent a few times to knock them out.

Not to mention Kenny has Pain Tolerance and a very strong will.
No? Like I’m not disagreeing it won’t be easy for Baki not at all but that’s mad cap. Baki almost for all of his fights end it quickly as possible. Pickle had to require 3 knock out hits because his Skeleton was BS. Most of the time Baki literally uses one hit which is enough for most fighters. Baki characters have pain tolerance and will as well bro, in fact it’s the most common thing they have in the verse and yet those mf still get knock out by Baki.

actually funny enough yes it is. Because Baki is a master of knocking out people with higher AP in his own verse. And considering Baki does have higher AP here (9-C+ vs 9-C.) a few strikes to the chin will be enough. Like considering Baki can knock out pickle whose skeletal frame literally makes it impossible for that to happen, I’m fairly confident Baki can.
A: Will it knock Kenny out for an hour

B: I’m still incredibly sceptical about whether this translates to a VS Match, him knocking out people with higher APs is just fighting style and Kenny has the skill to keep up and counteract, and supernatural abilities Baki can’t deal with

I’m voting the Psychic Cleaners for now, I’m not convinced Baki has the tools needed to deal with Kenny’s supernatural and unorthodox abilities

Ok so y’all don’t read Baki which is fair. But y’all do realize Baki has trained for 23 hours before his fight with Yujiro😭

Ok so y’all don’t read Baki which is fair. But y’all do realize Baki has trained for 23 hours before his fight with Yujiro😭
That’s Preperation, Superhuman Stamina possibly and Supernatural Willpower, all have very little impact here

A: Will it knock Kenny out for an hour

B: I’m still incredibly sceptical about whether this translates to a VS Match, him knocking out people with higher APs is just fighting style and Kenny has the skill to keep up and counteract, and supernatural abilities Baki can’t deal with

I’m voting the Psychic Cleaners for now, I’m not convinced Baki has the tools needed to deal with Kenny’s supernatural and unorthodox abilities
Yes? That’s what happen to the Kaku son during the tournament.

No knocking out someone skeletal structure who literally can be knock out is mad ******* impressive and this is with a character with a higher AP than Baki. Again and I don’t wanna be the guy no he really doesn’t Baki has shown skill feats above Kenny. The only thing I see here that really help are his supernatural abilities( all why does he have them?)

So Baki has what,

AP
Dura
Skill
Techniques
Dura neg
and a revive that boosts his stats more

and that’s nothin enough because Kenny has an invisible chainsaw?( he has more but I just need more convincing)

No knocking out someone skeletal structure who literally can be knock out is mad ******* impressive
And how did he do it?
and this is with a character with a higher AP than Baki.
Yeah but this is vs battle rules where to knock someone out you need higher
Again and I don’t wanna be the guy no he really doesn’t Baki has shown skill feats above Kenny.
I’m not saying Kenny is better or even equal to Baki, but he can keep up enough it’s not a major issue for him.
The only thing I see here that really help are his supernatural abilities( all why does he have them?)
I mean Demonic has provided examples of most of them, this isn’t the place to question abilities…?

And how did he do it?
By knocking him out?

Yeah but this is vs battle rules where to knock someone out you need higher

I’m not saying Kenny is better or even equal to Baki, but he can keep up enough it’s not a major issue for him.

I mean Demonic has provided examples of most of them, this isn’t the place to question abilities…?
Baki is such a chad that he doesn’t even care. Also he does have higher AP than Kenny

Ehh not really again look at my skill feat above

it just weird tbh lmao

Negligible
Not really by a crazy margain, supernatural abilities counteract and overcome
Techniques
?
The Dura Neg does not really do much, it just hurts people even when AP normally wouldn’t allow it, and Baki already holds AP here even though it’s not by much sooooo
and a revive that boosts his stats more
Even if he was the max of 15 Kilojoules it’s not a really noticeable AP difference

And Omega trained for Zero hours instead went to a Trauma and shock giving japanese Horror Amusement park
(This upset NJPW Company because Omega would've gotten a brain shock or trauma and filimng on this horror themed park was not allowed either as cameras from Omega and Young Bucks were taken on the entrance that idiot did all this ONE NIGHT Before his big PPV even match) goofing around and still won against Okada the world champion shocking everyone, proving he doesn't need training to enter a match that changed his life forever becoming the face of the company.

According to Kenny can not even describe what they did with him off screen showing giving various light and PSTD type of color blinking trauma and was not allowed to leave the park by the officials until he fully completes his session essentially putting his life in danger literally one night before his world championship match.

In terms of skill, they honestly seem pretty even imo
Man bro there not 😭

a child who all but master more than 170 MA into his own free from fighting that still lets him passively improve his own style while copying the opponent flow and doing it better. Kenny is skill but he’s not that good

Besides, wrestlers on multiple occasions have dealt with AP, Speed, LS, Skill/Experience, and Range disadvantages in fights before, so this really isn't anything crazy.

Even then, the gap between the two in skill is pretty close (imo, they're dead even).

Well if he got knocked out then his skeletal structure does not prevent getting knocked out???

Don’t pretend Baki totally outclasses Kenny, it’s a relatively close bout that he edges, not a mountain for Kenny to climb
No it does. It weird but previous characters tried to do the same and completely fail at doing so. Baki yet was able to become his strikes are so precise they managed to knock Pickle out.

I’m not but y’all are actually like Kenny can match Baki or even be around him when it’s frankly not true.

No it does. It weird but previous characters tried to do the same and completely fail at doing so. Baki yet was able to become his strikes are so precise they managed to knock Pickle out.
Well if he did it through no special ability and instead pure martial arts prowess that just means he’s a better fighter than the people who had failed before? The skeletal structure makes it harder, not impossible, otherwise Baki would have been incapable of it
I’m not but y’all are actually like Kenny can match Baki or even be around him when it’s frankly not true.
he’s close enough that other factors outweigh the skill disadvantage, it’s Peak Human Skill v low down into Superhuman Skill, noticeable but considering the advantages Kenny holds it isn’t a deciding factor

Besides, wrestlers on multiple occasions have dealt with AP, Speed, LS, Skill/Experience, and Range disadvantages in fights before, so this really isn't anything crazy.

Even then, the gap between the two in skill is pretty close (imo, they're dead even).
Baki bested two wrestlers in the Baki verse with similar experience such as Kenny with more experience ( Mount Toba and Kanji Igari)

Show me Kenny skill feats again and I will judge😤

Baki bested two wrestlers in the Baki verse with similar experience such as Kenny with more experience ( Mount Toba and Kanji Igari)
1. "similar experience such as Kenny with more experience." What does that mean?
2. Wrestlers on many occasions have dealt with these kind of disadvantages.

with similar experience such as Kenny
I mean I’m somehow doubting they can fight people on skill levels as high as the likes of the Undertaker or other G.O.A.T. Fighters in their styles, or that they have invisible chainsaws, homing attacks, or the ability to freeze their opponent in time…

1. "similar experience such as Kenny with more experience." What does that mean?
2. Wrestlers on many occasions have dealt with these kind of disadvantages.
1. Nah I ****** that up bad bro. I meant that Baki has fought wrestlers who are experience in there careers yet skill lost to Baki. Both of used different tactics yet still lost.
2. Baki fought wrestlers with those disadvantages and won the fights man.

I mean I’m somehow doubting they can fight people on skill levels as high as the likes of the Undertaker or other G.O.A.T. Fighters in their styles, or that they have invisible chainsaws, homing attacks, or the ability to freeze their opponent in time…
Idk why but that just funny lmao. Mount toba is gonna be fighting a wrestlers with time stop and is just gonna start crying.

How a character who is the PEAK of Professional wrestling in skill category can not match Baki?

Baki >>>> Pro Wrestling verse in skill ???
I wanna know if this is true or not
Does pro wrestling as an entire verse is <<<<< Baki ?
I disagree Kurt Angle, The Undertaker are some of the greatest strikers in Sports Entertainment, Each has varitey, Some combines style, Some uses same but to say they can not match I donno if it's a counter to my argument I'll let Randomguy2345 response this

1. Nah I ****** that up bad bro. I meant that Baki has fought wrestlers who are experience in there careers yet skill lost to Baki. Both of used different tactics yet still lost.
2. Baki fought wrestlers with those disadvantages and won the fights man.
How is this a deciding factor in who's more skilled?

Being "experienced in there careers" does not prove at all that Baki is more skilled. That's an extremely vague statement.

I wanna know if this is true or not
Does pro wrestling as an entire verse is <<<<< Baki ?
I disagree Kurt Angle, The Undertaker are some of the greatest strikers in Sports Entertainment, Each has varitey, Some combines style, Some uses same but to say they can not match I donno if it's a counter to my argument I'll let Randomguy2345 response this
I can confidently say that Kurt Angle and The Undertaker can fight on par with Baki.

Undertaker defeated someone who ended a 15-year winning streak, and Kurt Angle was legit named the greatest shoot wrestler. He started wrestling when he was only 7 years old.

How is this a deciding factor in who's more skilled?

Being "experienced in there careers" does not prove at all that Baki is more skilled. That's an extremely vague statement.
No that’s just to say Baki has dealt with wrestlers before in the career.

What does is the scans I’ve posted above in the thread that y’all don’t want to pay attention to😭. If y’all want even more proof there are characters that can advance 50 years of training in just a few days that Baki vastly upscale from skill

I can confidently say that Kurt Angle and The Undertaker can fight on par with Baki.

Undertaker defeated someone who ended a 15-year winning streak, and Kurt Angle was legit named the greatest shoot wrestler. He started wrestling when he was only 7 years old.
Nah Baki downplay is actually insane on this cite. Wait till I updated the verse page man😔

What does is the scans I’ve posted above in the thread that y’all don’t want to pay attention to😭. If y’all want even more proof there are characters that can advance 50 years of training in just a few days that Baki vastly upscale from skill
So fairly Superhuman Skill vs Upper Peak Human Skill, and the Peak Human has hax to deal with all types of Skill

this isn’t the big glaring advantage you think it is

So fairly Superhuman Skill vs Upper Peak Human Skill, and the Peak Human has hax to deal with all types of Skill

Fr. Skill isn't everything.

How is Baki dealing with Homing Target, Teleportation, Info Analysis, and many, many more abilities?

Eh fair I just having ptsd of the whole “Baki skill is wanked” days. What abilities does Kenny usually lead with and how much does he use his haxs in character

Back