• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 vs 2 The Tag Team Championship Tournament: THE DEMONIC WIZARDS vs Burnscar & Jack Slash

The Demon’s fire is non-combat applicable, honestly I should probably remove it in a CRT soon, The Demon can teleport too, and The Fiend (Who The Demon scales to and is possibly even superior to) no-sold being set on fire in his match against Randy Orton, and was only defeated after being knocked out cold, being doused in gasoline and then set alight, and he still didn’t die fully. So being set on fire is something The Demon can manage
Even then, The Demon can probably res way faster than The Fiend, as The Fiend took legit months to come back, while The Demon only took a matter of seconds.

Reading through Burnscar’s profile… does she have any martial arts experience? She doesn’t have Martial Arts in her profile, and her intelligence section doesn’t make her sounds all that collected and skilful of a fighter. This may be a skill stomp

The Demon usually uses fast-paced strikes and grappling moves. He's relentless in melee fights. He's not a Kurt Angle where he sticks with wearing down the opponent with pure wrestling moves.

Burnscar seems to be a ranged fire-user tho
Yeah but The Demon should have very little issue closing the gap, especially since similar or even inferior characters have no sold being set alight, so even if he got hit by a few fire attacks he’ll still be more than capable of fighting on. Also Teleportation

I’m pretty sure she can only teleport through fire, and if The Demon catches her he has way better LS (I know it says unknown but somehow I doubt it’s Class 25) so she’s one grab away from being incapable of escape
He should only have Class 5 at best LS, but lets get back on topic here.

So to summarise how this fight goes

* Jericho and Jack start

* Jack slashes his knives about

* Jericho knows he’s beat and tags in The Demon

* Jack is forced out, in comes Burnscar

* Burnscar sends out some fire attacks

* The Demon takes his pick between no selling being set on fire or just teleporting

* Skill stomps Burnscar into the ground in CQC

For now I think I’ll vote The Demonic Wizards Low-Mid Diff

I’m pretty sure she can only teleport through fire, and if The Demon catches her he has way better LS (I know it says unknown but somehow I doubt it’s Class 25) so she’s one grab away from being incapable of escape
As far as I'm aware stadiums are plenty flammable. Even if they aren't specifically, she was able to leave lasting fires just by shooting the road, and asphalt isn't something super easy to set alight. (Also anytime she takes a step, large towers of fire are created, so there's that too)

Her fire can also burn concrete, so being unfazed after being set alight won't be enough to take it

Her fire is also supposedly hot enough to burn concrete, so being unfazed while on fire won't be enough to take it
I mean, I’m assuming it didn’t melt through Rachel’s Dogs lol
As far as I'm aware stadiums are plenty flammable. Even if they aren't specifically, she was able to leave lasting fires just by shooting the road, and asphalt isn't something super easy to set alight.
I see that copy paste from the captain cold thread /lh

Also, is Rachel’s fire more focused on blasts or like a slow melting thing such as lava? One is more AP based and the other heat based, I’m kinda getting the former from her profile

Well yeah but The Fiend at the least should get Fire Resistance, The Demon probably a “likely Fire Resistance”
So how hot do you think is the fire that was everywhere in that match? Because remember, fire res is based on the heat of the fire now

I mean so far all of this makes the assumption he tries tanking the fire to close the gap, instead of just teleporting
Her first action is just to set everything around her alight. I'm pretty sure he'll have to step on fire eventually

I mean if he teleports to her her first reaction will not be “time to set this arena on fire” it will be “I need to fight this guy” and even if she teleports The Demon can just follow.

The Demon will get up close with her eventually, and if your best win-con is playing cat and mouse against an opponent who has equal mobility to you it says a decent bit about your chances…

I mean if he teleports to her her first reaction will not be “time to set this arena on fire” it will be “I need to fight this guy” and even if she teleports The Demon can just follow.
You did say he's just gonna teleport to dodge, right? That will still have the same effect as the fire has to hit something and it'll spread
The Demon will get up close with her eventually
And that's assuming he never ends up lighting himself on the burning arena

Back