• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 vs 2 The Tag Team Championship Tournament: The Psychic Cleaners vs The Demon and the Spider

Oh that clip wasn’t working for me before, if it’s panelling and not actually a massive chunk then I don’t see how webbing works here, changing my vote to Psychic Cleaners

Don't tempt me to start upgrading Junko.

I don't see how that would be possible? (Unless you mean a different direction with forward than I think you do)
I mean like, if Peter shoved his full body weight towards where he was pushing. Obviously Junko could push way Peter's weight, but wouldn't it still help for Peter not to get pushed back when he pushed back against Junko? Think about trying to push a big dresser. You'd put force your body forward right...? Eh, I'm not good at explaining things.
Well, no denying that it would help. Just don't think it would allow him to get Junko into super complex holds and stuff.
Yeah, I'm just saying it would help.
Seeing this, I'm quite confident that the answer is yes. And once she's free she has enough time to tap out, remove the nets and, if necessary, tap in again IMO.
I mean, the lifting part wouldn't help if her limbs were restrained, but yeah, the stage can break, so that would be useful for both opponents.
Their stamina sections are so vague... idk.
Ouch, guessing that Toko hasn't been updated in a while, and nobody cares about MTV Spider-Man

Oh that clip wasn’t working for me before, if it’s panelling and not actually a massive chunk then I don’t see how webbing works here, changing my vote to Psychic Cleaners
Its not the full panel thrown, its Gon lifting up the full panel a little bit into the air, and then kicking it into big chunks. Plus, it's not like Peter can dodge out of the way.

How does throwing a panel mean Spidey can't restrain her? All he need to do is avoid the panels and catch Junko off guard. And admittedly that would be a hard task to accomplish.
He can only restrain her on the floor, and she can just shatter the floor lmao

Shatter the floor, yes, but it's not like Spidey would let that go unnoticed. He can web her up again in the process of her trying to escape, repeating the actions once more.
Assuming Junko doesn't dodge the second attack, given that she is good at that and the cause of action i predictable, what does Spidey gain from doing that?

I did specify that he could try it during the process of escape. What he gains from it? Incaping her again I guess.
From which she could then try to escape via the same method, no? So... that leads nowhere. Except very slowly towards a tag out maybe.

From which she could then try to escape via the same method, no? So... that leads nowhere. Except very slowly towards a tag out maybe.
Yeah it'd probably go very slowly. So maybe Baki vs Omega should be discussed more. Since unlike MTV, there's probably more Baki supporters out there.

It was already discussed that Kenny would win against Baki with extreme levels of difficulty thanks to his versatility and hax.
Yeah but just in case, it'd probably be best to call other supporters. I would have done the same with MTV if it did have supporters, but as you can see, it doesn't.

OH HOLD ON WE’RE USING BAKI’S FIRST KEY

will the soul manip apply for that key? He very obviously is not 13 in the scans shown
1.Not applied yet so it don’t even matter

2.idk like I wouldn’t really restrict to one of his keys. Like if ******* Katsumi and Doppo are capable of doing it’s not a stretch for baki doing it.

1.Not applied yet so it don’t even matter

2.idk like I wouldn’t really restrict to one of his keys. Like if ******* Katsumi and Doppo are capable of doing it’s not a stretch for baki doing it.
Based on the key names the story hasn’t even begun by the time he’s 13, if this ability only shows up at a certain point good luck convincing staff to apply the changes to keys predating its first appearance in the story by several years 💀 /lh

Ehh...

This is a very, very close matchup, but I think I'll vote for The Psychic Cleaners. Kenny has enough versatility to defeat Baki, and Junko can last long enough against Spidey to make the tag in if she needs to.

Back