• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 vs 2 The Tag Team Championship Tournament: Springtrap and The Undertaker vs The Psychic Cleaners

but her cells have to run out of raw materials eventually, right? you can rebuild as fast as you like, but the healing has to come from somewere.
Sure, i guess. I mean, it's clearly breaking physics to a degree (both due to being fiction and due to being a supernatural power), but theoretically she would eventually run out of stamina, yeah.

However, she has plenty stamina to go around and, if Undertaker takes a few hours to resurrect or something, she can use that time to tank back up.

Idk, Taker has survived far worse punsihemnt, also where in Junko getting this random object from outta nowhere to stick into Undertaker’s heart?
Can just smash the floor to get a random sharp rock fragment. And, worse than getting his heart pierced? I mean, via resurrection I suppose, but then he is trapped in a loop of resurrection which is a win via incap.

I mea it’s a full heal for Taker when he resurrects, so “just kill him right after lol” isn’t valid
Junko has shown to built traps. Soooo....

Dodging light is a speed feat, aim dodging light is a skill feat that was done from a distance that wasn’t exactly melee. I don’t see dodge god stuff happening anytime soon
I mean, this tournament bans guns because wrestlers can't deal with them. So there is a certain skill difference between a girl that has the skill to dodge such things and worse and an opponent who can't, no?

I mean, this tournament bans guns because wrestlers can't deal with them. So there is a certain skill difference between a girl that has the skill to dodge such things and worse and an opponent who can't, no?
Junko is just better at dodging than Taker. Taker has significantly better combat feats.

Junko is just better at dodging than Taker. Taker has significantly better combat feats.
I agree with that.

And hence, when it comes to him landing attacks on her specifically, Junko has the skill and speed advantage. Meaning: Choke hold initiation is really really hard for Undertaker.

I agree with that.

And hence, when it comes to him landing attacks on her specifically, Junko has the skill and speed advantage. Meaning: Choke hold initiation is really really hard for Undertaker.
I already showed a link of Taker defeating someone who was faster than him in less than 10 minutes. Taker is going to catch her.

I agree with that.

both at one point have to get up close to do damage, and taker will eventually get a grab off

I already showed a link of Taker defeating someone who was faster than him in less than 10 minutes. Taker is going to catch her.
Just that said faster character didn't have Junko's aimdodging skill and hence was much easier to catch than her. to that comes that Undertaker takes lots of Rey's hits like they're nothing, which he can't do against the stronger Junko.

When it comes to dodging attacks Junko has skill AND speed advantage. For everything else it's just speed, but for dodging specifically it's both so this comparison just doesn't apply.

both at one point have to get up close to do damage, and taker will eventually get a grab off
Junko has ranged attacks and is willing to stay on range if it helps her. So you're actually wrong about that.

And the eventually would only be the case if Junko doesn't land hits. Otherwise, Undertaker is possibly (likely) defeated before he manages that. I mean, RandomGuy already posted a video showing how Undertaker takes lots of hits when facing a faster opponent.

you know, i think at this point its clear that the undertaker cant win, but i also think that junko doesn't have a win either. im changing my vote to incon

Junko has ranged attacks and is willing to stay on range if it helps her. So you're actually wrong about that.
Highly doubt Junko will be able to pull these off when someone is still trying to get up close to you to land a hit.

When it comes to dodging attacks Junko has skill AND speed advantage. For everything else it's just speed, but for dodging specifically it's both so this comparison just doesn't apply.
And when it comes to just trying to land an attack, they're equal. Only in dodging does Junko hold a speed advantage. Rey Mysterio attacks faster than Junko. Junko dodges faster. Taker is still capable of dodging Junko's attacks.

And the eventually would only be the case if Junko doesn't land hits. Otherwise, Undertaker is possibly (likely) defeated before he manages that. I mean, RandomGuy already posted a video showing how Undertaker takes lots of hits when facing a faster opponent.
And guess what? Taker beat the guy who's:

1. Better at dodging than Taker
2. Has a faster attack speed than both Taker and Junko
and
3. Is just faster in general.

Keep in mind Taker beat the guy in less than 10 minutes.

you know, i think at this point its clear that the undertaker cant win, but i also think that junko doesn't have a win either. im changing my vote to incon
You think Impaling him like a vampire isn't an option?

Anyway, remember that this a tag team battle, so if Junko vs Undertaker is incon, then Kenny vs Sprintrap can still decide.

kenny vs springtrap ends with springtrap in an alive but imoble heap and kenny having a seisure from the hacking and ghosts.
taker vs junko is the decider, and i think its incon

Highly doubt Junko will be able to pull these off when someone is still trying to get up close to you to land a hit.
....why wouldn't she? Like, she can shoot some projectiles his way and then run away a bit to get space again. Due to her speed she should be able to do that. She could also climb up somewhere, now that I look into the arena.

And when it comes to just trying to land an attack, they're equal. Only in dodging does Junko hold a speed advantage. Rey Mysterio hits faster than Junko. Junko dodges faster. Taker is still capable of dodging Junko's attacks.
I see nothing suggesting Rey hits faster than Junko. Where is that coming from?

The way I see it, Rey and Junko should be about equal in landing attacks.

And guess what? Taker beat the guy who's:

1. Better at dodging than Taker
2. Has a faster attack speed than both Taker and Junko
and
3. Is just faster in general.

Keep in mind Taker beat the guy in less than 10 minutes.
The guy whose attacks also did basically nothing to Taker, contrary to Junko. And who, other than Junko, doesn't heal the damage from Takers attacks.

And, again, I really don't know where Rey being faster than Junko comes from.

kenny vs springtrap ends with springtrap in an alive but imoble heap and kenny having a seisure from the hacking and ghosts.
A seisure from hacking? I can see the tech being interferred with, but Kenny is also part human so does that really incap? If not, he would win that scenario based on incap rules.

A seisure from hacking? I can see the tech being interferred with, but Kenny is also part human so does that really incap? If not, he would win that scenario based on incap rules.
as stated before, afton mind-controlled an advanced AI and a human REMOTELY. and Kenny is a cyborg, which will make it all the easier

even if it isn't a total control, Kenny will be fighting for control of his body like Glamrock Freddy, and be incapacitated

as stated before, afton mind-controlled an advanced AI and a human REMOTELY. and Kenny is a cyborg, which will make it all the easier
does he do that via thoughts alone? Also, why doesn't he have mind control listed?

Btw. since we had debates regarding the length for Undertaker to revive, I'm curious regarding the actual timeframes. Of all the resurrection feats he has, what is the time he needed to revive in each one?

Edit: Anway, gonna tag out for now to get some sleep.

does he do that via thoughts alone? Also, why doesn't he have mind control listed?
IDK why he doesn't, prob because Security Breach is a game no one really likes the ending of.
via the Glitchtrap persona, he gave Vannessa a split personality Vanny to do his bidding, and in the final battle, he just looks at Freddy through a TV monitor and Freddy starts writhing about saying that it's taking everything he has to not let him take control

....why wouldn't she? Like, she can shoot some projectiles his way and then run away a bit to get space again. Due to her speed she should be able to do that. She could also climb up somewhere, now that I look into the arena.
Junko is only faster than Taker when it comes to dodging. Her attack speed is equal to Taker's due to speed equalized.

I see nothing suggesting Rey hits faster than Junko. Where is that coming from?

The way I see it, Rey and Junko should be about equal in landing attacks.
Rey was faster in not only dodging, but every other kind of speed (attack/combat, movement, etc.). Junko in this scenario where speed is equal, is only faster than Taker when it comes to dodging, while Taker beat someone who's faster than him in general in less than 10 minutes. You see where I'm getting at here?

The guy whose attacks also did basically nothing to Taker, contrary to Junko. And who, other than Junko, doesn't heal the damage from Takers attacks.

And, again, I really don't know where Rey being faster than Junko comes from.
I'm not talking about power. I'm talking about speed. Taker being more powerful than Rey doesn't matter. What I was talking about was that Rey had better attack/combat, movement, and dodging speed than Taker, while Junko in this scenario is just better at dodging. Taker still beat him in less than 10 minutes.

taker vs junko is the decider, and i think its incon
Kenny would not get seizures.
Before having the biggest match of his
Life for World Heavyweight Championship something he always wanted the most in life.
Omega trained for Zero hours instead went to a Trauma and shock giving japanese Horror Amusement park
(This upset NJPW Company because Omega would've gotten a brain shock or trauma and filimng on this horror themed park was not allowed either as cameras from Omega and Young Bucks were taken on the entrance that idiot did all this ONE NIGHT Before his big PPV even match) goofing around and still won against Okada the world champion shocking everyone, proving he doesn't need training to enter a match that changed his life forever becoming the face of the company.

According to Kenny can not even describe what they did with him off screen showing giving various light and PSTD type of color blinking trauma and was not allowed to leave the park by the officials until he fully completes his session essentially putting his life in danger literally one night before his world championship match.

Jesus Christ that's a long ass arguments

Anyway, i believe neither both team can do anything to each other so incon FRA until there's someone correcting me

Jesus Christ that's a long ass arguments

Anyway, i believe neither both team can do anything to each other so incon FRA until there's someone correcting me
Hi
Here before someone tells you it's not the case then proceed to post an essay on Skill chain

Mine too,
Infact Adam Cole love skill chains as well
So much so that he has a message he especially recorded in the middle of his match just for skill chain users too, look. 😎

It's Incon I'll be fair and post the actual video of Coin-flip with all honesty once this reaches 7 votes.

Back