• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 vs 2 The Tag Team Championship Tournament: THE DEMONIC WIZARDS vs Burnscar & Jack Slash

This just feels like jumping a lot of hoops to make sure Burnscar even has a chance against The Demon, usually if there’s a bunch of pre-requisites to actually getting on the offensive and a character is only passing them by the skin of their teeth…

You did say he's just gonna teleport to dodge, right? That will still have the same effect as the fire has to hit something and it'll spread
I said that The Demon can close a gap using teleportation, not that he’ll dodge attacks, even if it hit the ground, the arena doesn’t looks all that flammable, so it’s unlikely to spread any real distance.
And that's assuming he never ends up lighting himself on the burning arena
The Demon isn’t stupid, they’re not going to teleport straight into fire, him catching up with Burnscar seems far more likely

Also, let’s say that for the sake of argument (even though this would never happen), The Demon can’t catch Burnscar no matter what

how exactly does she win?

I said that The Demon can close a gap using teleportation, not that he’ll dodge attacks, even if it hit the ground, the arena doesn’t looks all that flammable, so it’s unlikely to spread any real distance.
Uh, no... It's a flat surface right? She can burn concrete, it can probably spread. Plus as I said before, she can control the movement of already present flames so that's another thing to worry about
And another thing I realized, he relies mostly on grapples, correct?

The Fiend was knocked out, doused in Gasoline, and then set on fire, he didn’t perma die

also The Demon would die far quicker than he would be totally cremated lmao
The Demon can come back to life in a matter of seconds, so killing him via setting him on fire isn't really going to help?

Back