• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 vs 2 The Tag Team Championship Tournament: Springtrap and The Undertaker vs The Psychic Cleaners

SEMI - FINAL 1

Rules
:
  • Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 10 meters.
  • Location: The Heavens Arena (Arena will be filled with fans, Here is how the fighting area looks)
  • A person in conflict can “tag” their teammate by essentially high fiving them. They then leave the conflict and get an opportunity to rest, while their teammate is now the one fighting.
  • The two people fighting must share a tier, if a 9-C makes a tag to their 9-B teammate, then the 9-C they were just fighting is forced to exit and their 9-B fills in for them.
DontTalkDT and DemonicDude vs AceOfSpaces3709

Results:

inconclusive: 7 Noneless21, DemonicDude, Pika, DrGreyman, Adem, Fanta, Random)

Team 1:
Vs

Team 1: The Phychic Cleaners

bTKaZfc.png
xBtwho5.png
VS
spring.png
X4-Sy-L12-copy.png

Last edited:
Our team is in favor of starting with 9-C.

Since this is not yet going anywhere, I'm just gonna drop the Junko respect thread in the meantime.

Junko also just got updated to have ESP on electricity which counteracts the lightning here.
Additionally, there is the usual "can aimdodge real light attacks consistently" for skill/analytic prediction.

Anyway, if this starts vs-thread Sprintrap we should debate that one first.

I’m pretty sure Taker’s lightning would be restricted here anyways as it’s a 9-A attack

Well, Undertaker vs Junko would be an extremely close match, as seen in Jericho vs Junko, but Kenny vs Springtrap… is not

So sorry for being inactive. I'll be happy to offer some info on Springtrap...

If it wasn't obvious enough, unlike his tag partner, Springtrap isn't a fighting veteran and is definitely out-skilled in comparison to Kenny. That's not even a debate. However, Springtrap does have a few tricks up his sleeve. Due to being a reanimated corpse mashed into an animatronic costume, he can definitely take a lot of abuse, so I doubt Kenny's pressure point attacks would work on him, not to mention SD Springtrap scales to his main game self, who survived a burning building that permanently altered his appearance, damaged his head to the point of exposing his skull and caused him to lose an arm in the process, but despite that he was still able to move around and stalk his son for at least four days straight without issue.

Springtrap's main strategy in Special Delivery IIRC is that he stays invisible for almost the entire time he's in action, where he'll stalk his opponent and occasionally taunt them. He can also play mind games by faking out attacks and tricking his opponents into believing he's in places he's actually not, but if Springtrap wants to deliver the killing blow, he'll charge straight towards his opponent, where he'll lunge at them and tear them apart limb from limb.

Thanks for the input it's getting late i'll respond later,
tho if DT is online reading both's profile and seeing their Immense pain tolerance it's not really significant compared to the type of people Kenny has faced and defeated.

Im something of a FNAF supporter myself, but im dumb as hell and dont know how to add myself as a supporter on anything.
what does Kenny start doing first? as said before, springtrap will try to hide and get the sneak attack in almost every sinario, and while he has less attack potency (according to the tournament starting post bc i can't find their calcs) springtrap is notoriously durable.
the thing that gives him immortality can only be destroyed by fire, and even then he survived multiple burning buildings.

I find really hard to believe that Springtrap can sneak up on Kenny in the arena they're in. Also, Kenny has Homing Target, meaning it will already be hard for Springtrap to escape Kenny's sight.

I find really hard to believe that Springtrap can sneak up on Kenny in the arena they're in. Also, Kenny has Homing Target, meaning it will already be hard for Springtrap to escape Kenny's sight.
this is special delivery springtrap, so he can go invisible to 'glitch' away from people and has the ability to induce hallucinations or illusions on his targets to take their mind off him.
how does homing target work exactly?

Last edited:
springtrap has also been known to mess with and control electronics, so Kenny's cyborg nature may be a weakness

how would the cyborg part of kenny react to springtraps tech manipulation?
i dont think using invisibility is completely out

Well, in my understanding Kenny is only part machine and the tech manip doesn't completely disable tech. So I think it isn't too bad.
And, even with just his non-tech powers, I would think Kenny still holds an advantage.

Springtrap is able to influence and take control of Glamrock Freddy and a human just through them playing a VR game.
his hallucinations are able to shut down multiple systems of Fazbear Frights.
just looking at him messes with electronics.
when fighting humans, he has the strength of a fnaf animatronic, and is able to crush skulls

I guess I'm in the mood to debate I had fun plus G1 Climax Tournament was awesome tonight in the Night 4
Anyways.
Kenny has Camera installed on his eyes and Homing Target.

He starts the fight by Teleporting and trying to hit his signature move V-Trigger which can break the jaw of the enemy.

He has pin point accuracy to target the head of the enemy and use his Pressure Point strikes to target the side of the skull with V-Trigger and in wrestling his moves does higher Damage (Being finishers to finish enemies off or knock them out, General pro wrestling rule here Simple) so his hits will keep on stacking with his skill which you can read in his Intelligence profile section

It’s said that said human has some kind of mental connection with what I assume is an animatronic in their profile, somehow I doubt it was their playing of a VR game that caused the control
when William was finally killed in fnaf 6, the springtrap suit was left behind. years later fazbear inc wanted to make a VR game to poke fun at themselves. they used circetboards from the suit to make pathfinding algorithms for the in-game monsters. this made William possess the game. when vanny and another tester were beta testing the game, William possessed them through the goggles, driving one to suicide and making vanny his follower.

cameras are something springtrap is very good at corrupting
balloon boy isn't there, just springtrap messing with the systems
Wouldn't Springtrap have to be up close to Kenny in order to mess with his camera? Am I missing something?

Plus, Kenny has so many abilities Springtrap has to deal with. It doesn't help that he's far less skilled significantly weaker.

Wouldn't Springtrap have to be up close to Kenny in order to mess with his camera? Am I missing something?
Not really, his illusions harass people even when he's unaware of their existence (They exist on night 1, despite the fact he should be completely unaware of you being there)

Plus, Kenny has so many abilities Springtrap has to deal with. It doesn't help that he's far less skilled significantly weaker.
springtrap is able to affect systems all the way across fazbear frights

Back