• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 vs 2 The Tag Team Championship Tournament: The EVIL Boxers vs The Malleables

Round 1 Match 3:

Rules
:
  • Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 10 meters.
  • Location: The Heavens Arena (Arena will be filled with fans, Here is how the fighting area looks)
  • A person in conflict can “tag” their teammate by essentially high fiving them. They then leave the conflict and get an opportunity to rest, while their teammate is now the one fighting.
  • The two people fighting must share a tier, if a 9-C makes a tag to their 9-B teammate, then the 9-C they were just fighting is forced to exit and their 9-B fills in for them.
Tllmbrg vs Azontr, Rikimarox2 and The_Legendary_Vin

Results:

Team 1: The EVIL Boxers:
3 (Rikki, Azontr, DemonicDude)
  • Yu (Third key) (9-B)
  • EVIL (9-C)
Vs

Team 2: The Malleables:

5DRfVxe.png
0l9HsGr.png
VS
YAApfVH.png
xe9WZ8l.png

Last edited:
Mommy Long legs
Range:
Extended Melee Range, Tens of meters via elasticity

EVIL
Range:
Standard melee range physically, Tens of meters with Lightning (Scythe)

Evil range seems to be more impressive. One hit from Evils Scythe will slice her tho.

Last edited:
I mean...... he held his own against Jericho and became Double Champ that's like holding IC and World Heavyweight Championship at the same time.
Is he on Kenny's level nope but he's good in his own right

What is SCP's AP? I doubt that it's a 10x difference since the tournament Ap ranges from 150 to 600 kj.

Assuming he is 150kj, then I don't really see what stops Yu from massacaring him.

Actually, pretty sure even if he was at the upper end of the Ap range, Yu would still beat him.

What is SCP's AP? I doubt that it's a 10x difference since the tournament Ap ranges from 150 to 600 kj.
It said on the thing that 2006 was above baseline 9-B. The difference between baseline 9-B and Yu's AP is 10 times.

2006 also does not have any calculation for its rating that I see, so I assumed it was baseline anyway, which still means there's a 10 times AP difference.

Not sure why it was chosen for the tourney then, as everyone in the tourney has 150 kj Ap at the very least.

Oh well, Yu massacres him even more then.

Okay I don’t know why why people are ignoring 2006’s regeneration, which mind you is low mid so he can definitely come back from a hot from Yu

I’m also wondering what Yu is suppose to do against the mind manipulation in the 939 form, which I should note seems to be portrayed in the canon it’s used it as rather fast and instantly working in terms of removing your memories which I imagine would impede Yu quite a lot here
The gas can’t be seen by the eye and is odourless/tasteless and so on so I doubt Yu would see it or manage to dodge it
I would to imagine that once he loses his memories fighting a shapeshifter enemy who can regenerate from attacks would be a rather disorienting experience which is something that 2006 should be able to exploit

How is his regeneration gonna save him from any one of Yu's attacks killing him instantly. He has a 10 times AP advantage, so like, unless he IMMEDIATELY starts off with memory bullshit, which, even if he does, Yu has higher reaction speed so it doesn't matter, Yu just pulps him.

Regeneration my dude, low mid allows one to regenerate from severe organ destruction and limited brain damage
But considering 2006’s has irregular anatomy to say the least I somehow doubt Yu will one shot it in a way that matters

Also speed is equal so I don’t know why you’re using superior reaction speed here as an argument
But even assuming you want to use relative speed 2006’s reaction speed and combat speed in its combat ready forms is superior to Yu (Supersonic vs Yu’s subsonic) so if you want to involve speed here Yu ends as the slower party here

Low-mid regen is not saving you from getting KO'd. Only mid and higher saves you from that.

Heck, someone with 4-5x AP advantage can KO someone, so imagine what someone with a 10x AP advantage can do to you.

Yu's gimmick is literally seeing things in slow motion, and 2006's Supersonic+ is not listed as reaction speed on the profile. Reaction speed also isn't affected by speed equalized in the first place, so bringing it up is still very well an argument.

Low-Mid isn't going to help when Yu is showering 2006 with punches that can and will blow off various chunks of his body. It is also stated that his regeneration can be taxxed by lethal wounds, and any of Yu's attacks is going to be extremely lethal, especially when 2006 is getting showered with punches that very well can blow off enormous chunks of his body easily.

Okay I’m seeing that I’m not convincing y’all either way do peace out

Okay I’m seeing that I’m not convincing y’all either way do peace out
Okay. That was quick, I'd hoped you'd stick around to debate since I wanted to hear more of your arguments, but, if you don't want to debate, that's completely up to you. Thanks for stopping by anyway.

I doubt the Low Mid can do anything at all against a 10x Ap advantage, not to mention Yu upscales from that amount by quite a bit.

So Ap + higher reaction speed makes this in favor of Yu more than SCP. SCP can probably via its memory shit but that's about it.

Currently voting Yu/The Evil Boxers via enormous AP advantage and faster reaction speed (Even though Yu isn't evil smh smh)

It doesn’t really have a brain to knock out is my point, its mind is in a core
The rest of his body is just kinda there

Also the gas thing was his first action against Clef who was his only actual to the death enemy he actively fought and didn’t just try to escape so

It doesn’t really have a brain to knock out is my point, its mind is in a core
The rest of his body is just kinda there

Also the gas thing was his first action against Clef who was his only actual to the death enemy he actively fought and didn’t just try to escape so
How he gonna know Yu can kill him? He got some power sensing?

Not that it matters cause Yu deadass just reacts faster anyway and one-taps.

That’s the only proper fight we see from 2006, we just don’t have any other reference point to what he’d do in a 1v1 lol

Also what does Yu even do with the gas, it’ll **** his mind lol
You know punching someone to smothering is combat speed which would be equal to 2006, so the guy could try clawing the fist
If Yu starts bleeding nothing really prevents 2006 from tagging out and let him bleed in the corner

Back