• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref Time Manipulation Resistance CRT Summary on what was agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeref: Soul Absorption Resistance (because of Franmalth ), Pleasure and Soul Manipulation Resistance (because of Larcade's magic ),Telepathy (was able to communicate with larcade via telepathy, Magic Absorption (because he absorbed all of fairy heart away from mavis), Time Manipulation Resistance, Magic Nullification Resistance, Death Manipulation Resistance, Spatial Manipulation.

Gray Fullbuster/Silver Fullbuster: Limited Existence Erasure Resistance (They're able to resist demonic Existence Erasure because of their devil slayer magic, but a normal Existence Erasure should be able to kill them)

Being debated: Water Manipulation and Limited Poison Manipulation Resistance (because of Torafuzar), Wind Resistance , Fire Resistance , Air Resistance and Lightning Resistance (because of Tempester's Weather Manipulation ) and Spatial Resistance (i don't know about this one, it was said he would get it for the same reason as his time-stop resistance)

I still agree with him getting all of the above (the things being debated), since he was physically able to resist them rather then saying he relayed on his immortality in which wouldn't make sense as i have stated above.

Acnologia still need to get his resistance added since it supporting evidences for Zeref's space and time's

Burning Full Fingers said:
Sure, but it wouldn't hurt to add Franmalth's soul hax as supporting evidence.
You are right, Franmalth's soul hax should be added as supporting evidence.

Soul Absorption isn't a singular ability. It falls under Soul Manipulation.

I don't know about Magic Nullification Resistance, Keyes having it doesn't mean Zeref was immune. Keyes using it on Zeref wouldn't nullify his immortality as it isn't an ability. So we don't know if Zeref would be immune to it.

@iMadeThisOn

It falls under Absorption too.

• "Soul Absorption: The user can absorb the souls of other beings, typically killing them, drawing power from them and growing more powerful the more souls they've absorbed. They may even gain the abilities and memories of the souls they've absorbed."

Zeref could get Magic Absorption, but we must remember that Zeref only once in the series used it and it was against Mavis. Never again does he use it despite fighting people that were attacking him with offensive magic. It's pretty much useless, but it can be added.

I think it's possible because Zeref can still use magic, so that means his magic couldn't be nullified by Keyes if he indeed used it on him.

Also, it better to have the Neo Esclipe on zeref's profile since that the reason why we know that he has the ravine of time power too.

RoT Human acnologia should get non-copearal added on his profile since his only pure spirit/soul.

Acnologia-split
Crunchyroll Translation

Acnologia-split2
Crunchyroll Translation

Also isn't this Fusionism?.

• Neo Eclipse: With the power of Fairy Heart and the Ravines of Time, Zeref is able to merge both Magics into one, to create this Magic. With it he can relive life again, destroying the current world while the new one replaces it. Neo Eclipse was in the form a door (by walking through it will induce the magic) as Zeref merged it with Fairy Tail's guild door.
He was able to fuse 2 magic into one which became neo eclipse.

Not really. We don't give Naruto characters Fusionism for combining two different elements for Jutsu.

Fusionism seems more to refer to actually fusing two different things to become something entirely new. Like fusing animals or people ala Dragonball.

@iMadeThisOn

But Fairy heart (which is infinite magic) and Ravines of Time (which is a space between time), he was able to fuse these 2 things togther. It's seem to be more then fusion between 2 element, this is more like fusion between 2 objects.

1st for zeref resistane- time and space manipulation should be added on his profile

reason- FH, zeref (after gaining fh) always mention that it give him power to contol "time and space"(time-space) , he also seal neo elicpse/raven of time which located in another dimension.[1] zeref mention that fh give him control time-space [2]

KaiserReinhardt said:
RoT Human acnologia should get non-copearal added on his profile since his only pure spirit/soul.
Acnologia-split
Crunchyroll Translation

Acnologia-split2
Crunchyroll Translation
pls dont include acno here, and focused on zeref

regarding the demon resistance ability ,that can bypass Regenerationn should be affeted zeref. like explosion is useless, but soul manipulation is not. so i am agree with Magic Nullification Resistance, Death Manipulation Resistance, Spatial Manipulation and it's Resistances Soul Absorption Resistance (because of Franmalth ), Soul Manipulation Resistance (because of Larcade's magic ),Telepathy (was able to communicate with larcade via telepathy) Time Manipulation Resistance(and magic absroption is already written in his profile) ano should get some resistance, but 1st finish zeref

(pls leave a msg on my wall if someone make a thread for acno,beaue i have some opinion regarding his abilities)

9TailAcno said:
pls dont include acno here, and focused on zeref
Well gray and silver is also being debated in this thread, it wouldn't hurt to add acnologia aswell. The thread became bigger then what it was original gonna be.

I agreed to Time Manipulation, disagreed to Spatial Manipulation as well as him just having the resistance to the Tartaros abilities simply because he deemed them as failures.

Death Manipulation...I am neutral on.

Gray and Silver getting a resistance to EE should be fine.

Drago , what about Acnologia's for spatial resistance as if he qualifies then so would zeref too?

OMG, why is this still going, Zeref should for sure get Time manip resistance and Death Manip resistance, since he wasn't effected by Mavis's Death Manip, both of those for sure, make sense, as for EVERYTHING else, I'm cool with it being added or not, I'm neutral

Drago, acnologia escaped and absorbed the power of the ravine of time which is the one of the same power sources that Zeref have for NEo Esclipe

https://www.**********.com/fairy-tail/530/11

https://www.**********.com/fairy-tail/530/12

https://www.**********.com/fairy-tail/530/13

The Ravine of Time is one of power source that Zeref also have.

Furthermore, Acnologia control isn't better than Zeref since he needs the Dragon Slayer to stabilize the ravine of time. [1]Crunchyroll translation

Acnologia's escape

https://www.**********.com/fairy-tail/539/4

https://www.**********.com/fairy-tail/539/5

https://www.**********.com/fairy-tail/539/6

https://www.**********.com/fairy-tail/539/7

https://www.**********.com/fairy-tail/539/8

I don't know if there really is a "resistance" to BFR per se, it's more of just using your own dimensional travel to come back.

I think that dimension travel would good substitute if spatial manipulation resistance heavily disagrees.

Proposal

regarding Zeref's new resistance

Magic Nullification Resistance, Death Manipulation Resistance, Soul Absorption Resistance (because of Franmalth ), Soul Manipulation Resistance (because of Larcade's magic ),Telepathy (was able to communicate with LArcade via telepathy)

Time Manipulation Resistance is already written in his profile) ano should get some resistance

Both Acnologia and Zeref should get Dimensional Travel (via Ravines of Time/Space between time key). Zeref should get BFR scaling from Acnologia already having BFR especially since Zeref's control of space-time magic is better Acnologia despite having that same power sources.

Gray and Silver getting a resistance to EE.

Maybe something like Timeline Erasure (one use via Neo-Eclipse).

Ravine of Time Human acnologia should get non-corporal added on his profile since his only pure spirit/soul.

Also, Acnologia should get Time Resistance

Zeref's Fusionism - Power Fusion (Powers) - Via Neo Esclipe, With the power of Fairy Heart and the Space Between Time, Zeref is able to merge both Magics into one, to create this Magic

By the way, Fairy Heart need be a downgrade to just an infinite power source which Zeref used to control the Ravine of Time/Space Between Time Power

https://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Heart

IT is the Ravine of Time/Space between Time that gives the Spatial and Time Manipulation TIme Resistance, BFR, and Dimensional Travel

By the way, it is better to use the official translate name: Space Between Time then Ravine of Time because it causes confusion especially on Acnologia's profile

KaiserReinhardt said:
But Fairy heart (which is infinite magic) and Ravines of Time (which is a space between time), he was able to fuse these 2 things togther. It's seem to be more then fusion between 2 element, this is more like fusion between 2 objects.
I think he should also get Fusionism, what do you guys think?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back