• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref dragneel cm2 resistance addition and Mavis vermillion august gray silver cm2 removal

Zeinx1

He/Him
Mavis and other characters have a resistance of cm2 in their profile, but this would be wrong.
The reason for giving cm2 resistance is that it is written that it should have the same resistance as Zeref, but Zeref's profile does not have cm2 resistance, it has cm2 Mavis cannot acquire a conceptual manipulation over space between time, if she could, Mavis should be low2c on this site because fairy heart + space between time is required for neo eclipse Mavis has fairy heart but no sbt, so she cannot activate neo eclipse.

Other characters will have the same reasons for memento mori, not sbt, and therefore will have cm3 resistance, not cm2 resistance.

Cm2 can be replaced by cm3 resistance due to Memento Mori or removed from the profile completely.

As a result, cm2 resistance should be added to Zeref's profile and cm2 should be removed from mavis, august, gray and silver's profiles and cm3 resistance should be added instead.

Option 1 Agree (Zeref's profile should be resistance cm2): @Memonto_Mori @Lynieryz @Zeinx1 @LuffyRuffy46307 @Köfteekmek

Option 2 Agree (Those who agree with the resistance of the characters from cm2 to cm3.) : @DemonGodMitchAubin @Zeinx1 @Memonto_Mori @LuffyRuffy46307

Option 3 Agree (In my opinion, it makes the most sense.) (Those who say that Zeref's profile should have a resistance of cm2 and the resistances of the other characters should be cm3.) : @Zeinx1 @Memonto_Mori

Disagree:

Last edited:
The resistance comes from the Space Between Time which is type 2.
Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2. Can completely control the Space Between Time, which is stated to be a concept[3])

Zeref does not have this resistance, you can also look at it on the site (so it is completely absurd to give it to mavis)

Manipulation comes to zeref through sbt, but not to mavis

Because they forgot to add it to Zeref's profile but it's already accepted.
Even so, the resistance to mavis is complete nonsense, mavis has nothing to do with sbt, if it were, mavis would be low2c thanks to neo eclipse.

if what you say is true, cm2 resistance should be added to zeref's profile, but it should still be removed from mavis.

I looked at the things you threw, as I said, it should have cm3 resistance, not cm2.

Nah, Zeref had Type 2 for Memento Mori, but then a CRT was made to judge that the Type of Concept Manip for Memento Mori was Type 3
I am speaking on behalf of what was thrown to me above, anyway, even if zeref's cm2 resistance is not added, at least cm2 resistance should be taken from the profile of other characters and cm3 should be added.

it would be nice if someone could take a look I'm not sure if this is accepted or not mitch accepted it but I don't know I didn't get a response although I wrote to him

I consider this as accepted because of mitch's quote above and I am putting it on the profiles.

I think I should throw back here the crt accepted for Zeref's resistance on Space between time.

I will go for option 2 (although 3rd makes more sense) because nobody is looking at this crt and I think Mitch's vote will be enough for option 2.

Back