• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref Time Manipulation Resistance CRT Summary on what was agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nedge1000 said:
Drago, acnologia escaped and absorbed the power of the ravine of time which is the one of the same power sources that Zeref have for NEo Esclipe
https://www.**********.com/fairy-tail/530/11

https://www.**********.com/fairy-tail/530/12

https://www.**********.com/fairy-tail/530/13

The Ravine of Time is one of power source that Zeref also have.

Furthermore, Acnologia control isn't better than Zeref since he needs the Dragon Slayer to stabilize the ravine of time. [1]Crunchyroll translation
as they explain raen of times its more like a void where everything turn into nothingness(like zero ee spell) via this statement acno should have resistance/immunity to EE, becuase its sound like zero spell.

again i said zeref should have resistance to spatial manipulation, i already give reasons.

1st for zeref resistane- time and space manipulation should be added on his profile

reason- FH, zeref (after gaining fh) always mention that it give him power to contol "time and space"(time-space) , he also seal neo elicpse/raven of time which located in another dimension.[1] zeref mention that fh give him control time-space [2]

Zere
its wrong information, zeref never absorb raven of time he control it but he didn't absorb it, acno is the one who eat raven of time magic, zeref didnt absorb it,but both give time-space manipulation power

9TailAcno said:
its wrong information, zeref never absorb raven of time he control it but he didn't absorb it, acno is the one who eat raven of time magic, zeref didnt absorb it,but both give time-space manipulation power
You are right, he can use the Space between Time/Ravine of Time Power with Fairy Heart Powers but he never absorbed it

Yeah, Zeref had complete control over the Ravines of Time and used it's magic but he never absorbed it, so it should be after absorbing Fairy Heart and gaining control of the Ravines of Time

What Dragonmasterxyz and IMade accepted can probably be applied, after which we can close this thread.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
I don't think this is resistance to Spatial Manipulation, but it's solid proof for Spatial Manipulation at least imo. Would also mean Zeref has even greater control than Acno it seems.
Zeref does have better Control, he was using the Ravines of Time as a tool to fuel himself with Time Magic and power himself up, which is why he's able to easily rewind time and space, Acnologia ate the damn thing and it's like trapping a pocket dimension inside your body which split his body from his soul, he just got a power boost and not the level of Control Zeref had

Death Manipulation Resistance - Resisted Mavis' Death Manipulation

Time Manipulation Resistance - Superior Time Manipulation to Ultear who had resistance

Soul Manipulation Resistance - Resisted Larcade and Franmalth's soul manipulation

Pleasure Resistance - Resisted Larcade's pleasure magic

Telepathy - Communicated with Larcade telepathically

Spatial Manipulation - Superior control over Ravines of Time than Acno who has it

Fusionism - Zeref did fuse two types of magic for his own kind

Dimensional Travel - Travelling through Ravines of Time

I fully agree with these, I'm still wondering though the basis behind Resistance to Magic Nullification that some are saying he should have. I don't recall Keyes interacting with Zeref to give this ability.

So For Fairy Heart Zeref (Should be stronger than the Dragon Cry, after absorbing Fairy Heart and the Ravines of Time) needs to be changed to (Should be stronger than the Dragon Cry, after absorbing Fairy Heart and gaining control of the Ravines of Time)

Because if Keyes could nullify Zeref's magic then he could nullify Zeref's curse and kill him. Since Zeref is still alive, that means Keyes couldn't nullify his curse/magic.

By the way, Fairy Heart need be a downgrade to just infinite power sources which Zeref used to control the Ravine of Time/Space Between Time Power

https://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Heart

IT is the Ravine of Time/Space between Time that gives the Spatial and Time Manipulation TIme Resistance, BFR, and Dimensional Travel

By the way, it is better to use the official translate name: Space Between Time then Ravine of Time because it causes confusion especially on Acnologia's profile

@IMade Everything that you said is fine, now let's agree to the changes and be done with this thread please, it's getting really confusing

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
So For Fairy Heart Zeref (Should be stronger than the Dragon Cry, after absorbing Fairy Heart and the Ravines of Time) needs to be changed to (Should be stronger than the Dragon Cry, after absorbing Fairy Heart and gaining control of the Ravines of Time)
Also this

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Also this
Sounds good to me.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Death Manipulation Resistance - Resisted Mavis' Death Manipulation
Time Manipulation Resistance - Superior Time Manipulation to Ultear who had resistance

Soul Manipulation Resistance - Resisted Larcade and Franmalth's soul manipulation

Pleasure Resistance - Resisted Larcade's pleasure magic

Telepathy - Communicated with Larcade telepathically

Spatial Manipulation - Superior control over Ravines of Time than Acno who has it

Fusionism - Zeref did fuse two types of magic for his own kind

Dimensional Travel - Travelling through Ravines of Time

I fully agree with these, I'm still wondering though the basis behind Resistance to Magic Nullification that some are saying he should have. I don't recall Keyes interacting with Zeref to give this ability.
^I agree with this.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
So For Fairy Heart Zeref
(Should be stronger than the Dragon Cry, after absorbing Fairy Heart and the Ravines of Time) needs to be changed to (Should be stronger than the Dragon Cry, after absorbing Fairy Heart and gaining control of the Ravines of Time)
This looks fine as well.

@All

Also under Zeref's Names, There is a spelling mistake, it says God of Space of Time, but it should say God of Space and Time, it's been bothering me for a while

We know from the god slayer magic's that gods use normal magic. Zeref invented the Curses that the demons use which are a different type of ability unlike magic. Zeref's "curse" is a magic spell that was applied on him by the death god. Keyes being unable to nullify Zeref's "curse" with his anti magic would mean that Zeref resists power null.

DragonEmperor23, the staffs agreed for magic negation resistance.

Because I am far away from a computer and can't properly edit from a phone, can someone ask permission a staff to the add the accepted change to acnologia, zeref, and gray profile?

Zeref: Soul Absorption Resistance (because of Franmalth ), Pleasure and Soul Manipulation Resistance (because of Larcade's magic ),Telepathy (was able to communicate with larcade via telepathy, Magic Absorption (because he absorbed all of fairy heart away from mavis), Time Manipulation Resistance, Magic Nullification Resistance, Death Manipulation Resistance, Spatial Manipulation, Fusionism (was able to fuse fairy heart and ravines of time togather to create noe-eclipse) and Dimensional Travel (is able to travel to the space between time).

Gray Fullbuster/Silver Fullbuster: Limited Existence Erasure Resistance (They're able to resist demonic Existence Erasure because of their devil slayer magic, but a normal Existence Erasure should be able to kill them)

Acnologia: There should be a Non-Corporeal for acnologia's RoT/SBT Human form, since it's pure spirit/soul. It was also discussed in this thread here, i think we should add it now that we're doing all this. Thread:1948586

So was all this accepted? Just making sure before we move to changing their profiles.

The suggested changes that Draongmasterxyz and IMade accepted can be applied. The others can not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back