• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref scaling to Etherion and Acnologia Durability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davidsteel1 said:
Regarding Acnologia not getting an AP boost after absorbing ROT, he twice upon his initial return mentions that he's more powerful mentioning his power up reminds him of when he initially became the "ultimate dragon slayer". He also mentions the difficulty in controlling the power, splitting his mind from his body with his mind actively seeking an effective way to manage the power (which ironically enough meant absorbing even more power from the DS) so quite clearly there is a growth in power.
As for the comparison between the lizard king and the country nuke; Mavis initially hypothesised that Etherion wouldn't be able to stop Acno, but later Zeref just about confirms it when he notes that nothing they would try would stop the big magic consuming lizard. Seeing as those two are objectively 2 of the most intelligent characters around gives validity to their statements.

Also this thread went belly up.
If Mavis, Zeref, who are genius, and Makarov made Statements about Acnologia feats,they would be Option 2. I think these statements should still be accurate since we have standards about them.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@Nedge
Does that mean you agree with scaling them to High 6-B
The Statements, the characters made about Acnologia, would be considered feats. I see no major problem with scaling them to High 6-B.

Scans above: here, here , here

What I'm suggesting and believe is the correct method of scaling is this

Fairy Heart: High 6-B+ (Has enough magic power to fire Etherion in one go)

Space Between Time: High 6-B+ (Has far more magic power than Etherion)

Savage Dragon Fire Natsu: High 6-B+ (Vastly Stronger than before. Defeated Fairy Heart Zeref)

FH Zeref: High 6-B+ (Should be stronger than Etherion, due to absorbing Fairy Heart, and having access to all the magic of The Space Between Time)

Human Acnologia: At least High 6-C (Far stronger than August and Irene)

Dragon Acnologia: High 6-B+ (Stronger than Fairy Heart Zeref)

Igneel: At least High 6-C, likely High 6-B+ (Fought and Damaged Acnologia, who was holding back)

Human RoT Acnologia: At least High 6-B+, likely 6-A (Stronger than Etherion)

Seven Flames Natsu : At least High 6-B+, likely 6-A

Dragon RoT Acnologia: 6-A (Stronger than his Dragon Form)

This is what I believe we should do, but there is likely gonna be contestance

There is only 37 teratons difference between there high 6b and 6-A, so acnologia amd 7df natsu(with df) should be at 6-A

Well....what was the deal with Zeref again? Acnologia definitely gotten stronger with RoT so I don't see a problem there but what was the Zeref reasoning?

Zeref has Fairy Heart which has enough Magic Power to charge Etherion, and he also has the Magic of The Space Between Time, which he uses frequently, so basically he has two magic sources that surpass Etherion

I'll be busy for the majority of the day, I'd wait for Imade to comment again seeing as how the majority agrees with him. This seems spilt up at the moment. I'll be able to comment again in a few hours.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Zeref has Fairy Heart which has enough Magic Power to charge Etherion, and he also has the Magic of The Space Between Time, which he uses frequently, so basically he has two magic sources that surpass Etherion
And what was the deal with FH?

It's never once stated that Space Between Time has more magic than what is needed to power Etherion.

And once again, Fairy Heart does not have an AP, it's solely storage of magic.

There is no 6-B for Zeref nor Acnologia since they explicitly just have larger magic reserves. They possibly do haver higher APs, but nothing says their AP is now on par with Etherion.

Wasn't it stated somewhere that Acnologia was stronger then Eterion or that Etherion wouldn't be able to beat him?

@Imade

Do you agree that someone with more magic power has more power in general in Fairy Tail, because that's how the verse works

Zeref's Fairy Heart should scale Dragon form's Acnologias as he planned to fight Acnologia after getting Fairy Heart. This also highlighted an AP boost:

20180705 142424 rmedited

Being Honest, I'd leave things exactly as they were before, I don't see any need for changes, but there are those who disagree and we need to solve this, I mean the people who disagree now disagreed in the beginning, but they were outnumbered, now they bring up again, and all the people who initially agreed aren't here, like Dragonmaster and Aidenbrooks, who are basically done with Fairy Tail cause this keeps getting brought up, and it is a huge divide

What about using the Dragon Cry calcs and scalings as supporting evidence for the current scalings as they were accepted?

Yeah it was settled before, but it was brought up again, even though it had already been settled, point is, it keeps getting brought up, even though it's been accepted multiple times already

They should be used also as supporting evidences as currently, they are not the profiles despite being accepted.

Thy weren't though, it's all based on opinion, nothing you say has disproven anything, we have different perceptions on the same thing, nothing new right now has been brought, all of this stuff has been brought up in the previous thread

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Okay, DemonGodMitchAubin you're lying and you're fully aware.
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2054964

This was debunked and rejected. You're really trying to say that it's still accepted despite you openly participating in the thread? Your bias is showing.
Aubin eeven added the change.

DemonGodMitchAubi

I Believe we can add the changes now, several Admins and Majority of people agree with the Possibly 6-A, I'll try to add the changes now

13:29, September 5, 2018 (ved)

Antvasima

You can perform the changes, yes. Should I unlock any profile pages for you?

13:40, September 5, 2018 (ved)

Natsu, Zeref, and Acnologia need to be opened

Edited by DemonGodMitchAubi 13:41, September 5, 2018 (ved) More

Antvasima

I have done so.

13:44, September 5, 2018 (ved)

@Rin

I'm talking about Fairy Heart and Space Between Time not being Debunked, Dragon Cry was totally debunked

They weren't rejected. The justifications from the Fairy Cry looks not to have been added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back