• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i hope something similar too but at the start of the story of DXD not with tier 0 smurf hax, but a ton of High 1-A smurf hax abilities backed by Immortality types 1 2 3 4 5 6 and 9 and High-Godly Regeneration to be slightly more resonable.
I hope to get Isekaied in Nasuverse too but with Ragna, Shirou, Madara, Archie Shadow and Doctor Fate’s abilities so I won’t die in the most horrible way. I would probably help the others and stick to myself not wanting to create a shitty cringy wattpad fic.
Bruh, everyone wanting high 1-A smurf hax rather then directly being high 1-A themselves. Smurf is just better.

what
This is next level shit

This is next level shit
when you think about it, this is basically just next level jerking off

This is next level shit

this is the next level ultra cringy absurd shit that not even i would ever do.

Hibiki Symphogear
Who?
Edit: Eh, figured who it was out
I'm surprised hajun is being used in a vs debate.
I’ve seen him in quite a few reddit debates actually, it’s just those kinds of characters with that levels of power attract no where near as attention there as say a character that is with in the the tier 8 to 6 range vs character who is within the tier 8 to 6 range

I hope to get Isekaied in Nasuverse too but with Ragna, Shirou, Madara, Archie Shadow and Doctor Fate’s abilities so I won’t die in the most horrible way. I would probably help the others and stick to myself not wanting to create a shitty cringy wattpad fic.
help me get a harem then, be my wingman
oh btw, here is a fate x betrayed reader redo of healer style. yay. (Most disgusting non consensual rape included.)

Last edited:
Guys, are there any ainz bashing fanfic? I am tired of seeing this asshole and his army of bastards streamrolling everything canon and non canon. I would like to see his ass being kicked at least once, no matter how bad fanfic it is. Seriously people dislike issei and worship an asshole like ainz. Issei won't even come close to stealing your girlfriend, while ainz would happily kill your whole family to satisfy his curiosity. Would love to see this bastard die.

Last edited:
Guys, are there any ainz bashing fanfic? I am tired of seeing this asshole and his army of bastards streamrolling everything canon and non canon. I would like to see his ass being kicked at least once, no matter how bad fanfic it is. Seriously people dislike issei and worship an asshole like ainz. Issei won't even come close to stealing your girlfriend, while ainz would happily kill your whole family to satisfy his curiosity. Would love to see this bastard die.
I will try to find it, I saw one where Aizen out smarted Ainz and his group.

Ainz got beat up by Kirito in one.

There was a PJO one I saw the other day where Percy was a vampire + son of Chaos + legacy of multiple Olympians + son of Poseidon and how his half-brother stole Annabeth and the camp after killing a Hellhound.

It felt nostalgic, knowing I once read those fics unironically.

There was a PJO one I saw the other day where Percy was a vampire + son of Chaos + legacy of multiple Olympians + son of Poseidon and how his half-brother stole Annabeth and the camp after killing a Hellhound.

It felt nostalgic, knowing I once read those fics unironically.
How does that logic work? Like you mean to tell me that in the eyes of the writer, killing a Hellhound immediately makes everyone fall in love with your brother? Seriously these betrayal stories don't do a good job actually explaining why the betrayal takes place

How does that logic work? Like you mean to tell me that in the eyes of the writer, killing a Hellhound immediately makes everyone fall in love with your brother? Seriously these betrayal stories don't do a good job actually explaining why the betrayal takes place
Fax. It’s either some dumb reason or because they were somehow forced to

Found one of the Ashen One making Ainz and his group look like chumps but the reviews had a lot of Overlord fans upset that their fav verse is losing.

I genuinely have no clue. Like, it would make more sense if he turned the camp against Percy by the beginning of the series where he doesn't have the reputation, trust and friendship of the camp but unless the evil half-brother kills Typhon or something it's just for the sake of it.

Though, the idea of his half-brother ostracising him from most of the camp when he first joins and prompting him to betray it or join Luke seems like an interesting premise.

As opposed to the shit ton of fanfics where Overlord is winning, favoritism at it's best
Pretty much I mean there is one of them bashing Fairy Tail, Fate series, BlazBlue, and many more…

I got some more:
This one is Reinhard from Re:Zero in Overlord and scaring everyone: https://m.fanfiction.net/s/13985357/1/Reinhard-in-Overlord

Overlord being sent into the Warhammer 40k universe (also read the reviews on how many people hate how Overlord characters got stomped): https://m.fanfiction.net/s/13049604/1/New-world-New-galaxy

Hakumen from BlazBlue (sorta I think) in Overlord: https://m.fanfiction.net/s/13470910/1/Overlord-Why-Wouldn-t-I-Flirt-With-the-Pleiades

That is all I could find so far.

Back