• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

5-B Naruto (Verse) Update

Read more properly next time, yeah?
I read it again, but getting back to the point it seems that actually UchihaSlayer says that he considers that chakra does influence physical power, he did mention that KT gave good arguments, so I have the doubt, since in my opinion it seems that Slayer He said that the chakra does influence
We see it with Kaguya, twice. How so? Well, the first time was when she initially revived. She absorbed a shit ton more chakra from the IT victims into Madara's body, which resulted in her being far more powerful than Madara. The second time was right before she created the ETSB. She absorbed a lot more chakra, resulting in a significant increase to her physical abilities. In both those instances, it's not about her focusing chakra in certain points of her body, but rather just having a ton more chakra flowing through her.
SPSM Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke are the same, really. They're infinitely superior to their pre-Hags self, and all we really see is SPC flowing through them.
But he also ends up admiring KT's work
I can bring up more examples, but it'd just be a waste of time. Everyone here gets the point by now, I hope.
And, just to be clear, no I'm not denying that people can focus chakra into certain areas of their bodies to enhance them in some way. Both things exist, both are valid. Focusing chakra into a focal point just further enhances it, that's all.

So, in the end, I suppose I agree with a lot of the points made, and with the conclusion itself based on our standards, but I also disagree with a lot of the individual points made. I guess that doesn't matter all that much in the end, but I had to express my full assessment to the best of my abilities, because people expect it of me at this point.
And that's it. Nice thread overall, good job on your research

It's not that I agree with everything, but that I disagree with several points, that's my doubt

Back