• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

5-B Naruto (Verse) Update

This wiki has accepted the Planet level downgrade in Naruto (Verse) and I disagree mainly for the next reasons

HAGOROMO AND HAMURA MOVE THE MOON

In this CRT it was evident that Hamura went to the moon just when Hagoromo had separated the Bijuus

However, I disagree due to some factors (looking at the CRT again it seems the images are no longer accessible)

First of all, it is assumed that Hagoromo sealed the entire Juubi inside him, but in the Retsuden novels (accepted on the wiki) it is said that Naruto contracted the same disease as the Sage of the Six Paths from possessing the bijuus in his body.

And here is the fact Naruto has the chakra of all the Bijuus in his body but he does not have the Juubi chakra while Hagoromo did have it and supposedly also the body, so if we consider that he must have at least the Juubi chakra or What makes it up then would be a gigantic convenience, implying that Hagoromo only had the chakra, which is not contradictory because Kinkaku and Ginkaku were considered Jinchurikis without having all of Kurama's chakra.

It is also said to support because Hagoromo remained alive after the extraction of the Juubi, implying that he has the Gedo Maze in his body, but they forget that both Naruto and Kushina achieved the same with Kurama due to his incredible life force, and these being descendants from Ashura and also from Hagoromo it is normal to think that if an Otsutsuki absorbs a tailed beast it can survive after its extraction (Madara was still alive after the extraction of the Juubi and did not have the Gedo Mazo)

Narratively it does not make sense either, since when we talk about Hagoromo's agony it is clearly seen how he is alone, even when his children were young Hamura was not there, on the contrary it seems that he was no longer present

Finally we have that Hagoromo classified Kaguya as the strongest of all including him, if he had had the complete Juubi inside him then he would have been at least equal or superior to Kaguya

Hagoromo named Ashura as his heir before dying, which caused him to separate the Bijuus and then leave, but at that time Indra would have already revealed himself, as he had been corrupted by Black Zetsu whose plan was to revive Kaguya, If the Moon was still there and Hagoromo had not yet separated the Bijuus, then Zetsu would have asked Indra to take the Gedo Mazo to use against his father when he died, because it is clearly seen that Ashura uses Kurama's power agains Indra, so the Moon until that moment was already in its orbit

Do you really think that Hagoromo would have omitted an important part like the sealing of the Gedo Mazo on the moon? or that Black Zetsu did it when talking to Naruto and Sasuke?

I know that Obito mentions that Hagoromo first separated the Bijuus and then sealed him on the Moon, but here there is actually a problem, because everything that Obito knows is known by Madara and Madara said that Kaguya only had Hagoromo as a son, which we know that is not so

As is evident in the thread according to the movie The Last Hagoromo separated the chakra and then sealed the Gedo Mazo on the Moon, but as I made clear it does not necessarily have to be like that, since an "after" is not said because so I understand what happened: Hagoromo and Hamura seal Kaguya, extract the chakra from the Juubi, leaving the Gedo Mazo inside the Moon, Hamura and his lineage go to the Moon and Hagoromo stays on Earth as evidenced here

Some will say that I'm actually wrong because Hamura had a lineage on both Earth and the Moon, and this is an inconsistency like the fact that the Juubi they sealed was actually not the real one but was another one as was continued in Boruto

Of course it is impossible for it to look like that after sealing it, but what Toneri shows is a representation as such, it is not like the story told at the beginning, since that is how the Gedo Mazo was kept until Madara brought him back

In conclusion with what is mentioned it seems more likely that Hamura went to the Moon as shown in the anime than as suggested in the previous thread

PLANET SIZE

Maybe you're already tired of hearing this, but I simply can't ignore it (plus it's also my fault for not having debated at the exact moment)

Some will already know that I base it on the fact that Redaku (including Myoboku) is at a distance of 30 days from Konoha, and we accept that Ninjas are faster than horses according to these two mentions (48.28km/h)

If we take that Kakashi, Sasuke and Sakura of the New Age are superior to the Akatsuki who can go 6 days without eating or sleeping, at least in all that time they must rest between 1 or 4 hours:

720 hours (30 days)
690 hours (with a hour of rest)
600 hours (with 4 hours of rest)

Giving these distances:

720*48.28= 34,761.6 km

690*48.28= 33,313.2 km

600*48.28= 28,968 km

And of course these are shorter than the circumference of the Earth, but that does not matter, given that all of these are greater than half of the same circumference, if we take it to be the same circumference of the Earth it would not make sense, since they had a second shortest route to get to Redaku from Konoha:

Because in the first case there is a difference of 5,313.4 km, the second has 6,761.8 km and the third has 11,107 km

In all these cases it is more convenient to use these routes than to use the longer ones when literally the strongest ninja who keeps the peace is dying from an illness.

So the situation warrants that the circumference of the planet is too large unlike ours because it is simply impractical to go to Redaku

So that implies that the Planet is bigger than we thought (I don't know if the Gravity can change)

MOON

In Naruto the theory of the moon will be destroyed by the earth's gravity but in this have it has its own gravity that prevents the atmosphere from escaping, allowing the ninjas to fly and breathe.

This article says that for a celestial body to have a gravity that prevents the atmosphere from escaping.

The moon in the real world have a mass of 1.2 percent of the Earth. Even taking into account that the databook says that the Earth's density is still lower for the required level (2.026 percent)

Because the Naruto's Moon is bigger than our but I don't know if exist a scan that show size comparison.
At the moment I use this

CONCLUSIONS

I request that the scale change from 5-C and Low 5-B to 5-B (Or increase if the size of the Planet and the Moon is accepted) because some characters from Naruto Shippuden were placed on par with the strength of Hagoromo and Hamura (Madara, Naruto and Sasuke, and the god level starting from Boruto)

And if it is possible that the calculations that use the size of the Planet can also be changed

Last edited:
Ya'll are forgetting one incy beetsy ever-so-crucial tiny little detail...

Ya need Thread Moderator, Administrator, or Bureaucrat votes to pass a thread! If they stop responding that is on them and their vote stands no matter how debunked you think their argument is!

For the circumference thing, wouldn't the logical argument be "the route has to be shorter than the circumference, otherwise they'd travel in the other direction and get there faster"

If we take that Kakashi, Sasuke and Sakura of the New Age are superior to the Akatsuki who can go 6 days without eating or sleeping, at least in all that time they must rest between 1 or 4 hours:
Slight issue with this
Kakashi travelled for 20 days
Sasuke and Sakura didn't really move on the ground. They used Susano’o and were faster by a wide margin given that they went to and fro in like 5 weeks

It's either you use the speed and stamina of the average ninja with the 30 days timeframe
Or you use the stamina of Kakashi with a 20 day timeframe

I like how whenever people do “running distance calcs” they forget that the surface of the planet isn’t some flat Minecraft world. There’s ups, downs, turns, curves, etc. Also, we have standards for larger planet sizes, which includes being substantially different from earth, that of which Naruto’s planet isn’t. So the entire section on a bigger planet is just moot.

Additionally, don’t spam repeat the same thread with new coat of paint. We have rules against that too. In fact, a general piece of advice is to familiarize yourself with the site standards.

I like how whenever people do “running distance calcs” they forget that the surface of the planet isn’t some flat Minecraft world. There’s ups, downs, turns, curves, etc. Also, we have standards for larger planet sizes, which includes being substantially different from earth, that of which Naruto’s planet isn’t. So the entire section on a bigger planet is just moot.

Additionally, don’t spam repeat the same thread with new coat of paint. We have rules against that too. In fact, a general piece of advice is to familiarize yourself with the site standards.
Damn, I didn't know your PFP was actually a wolf dog in disguise

Slight issue with this
Kakashi travelled for 20 days
Sasuke and Sakura didn't really move on the ground. They used Susano’o and were faster by a wide margin given that they went to and fro in like 5 weeks

It's either you use the speed and stamina of the average ninja with the 30 days timeframe
Or you use the stamina of Kakashi with a 20 day timeframe
Yes. But Kakashi is mentioned as being faster than horses by far, while for horses to go from one point to another it would take 3 days and Kakashi only hours, so there is a great distance, while Naruto said that for a Shinobi or Jounin average it would take 30 days, while Kakashi Sasuke and Sakura took less

Are you just going to try re-posting the same type of thread over and over?
That's right, but if the size of the Planet is not accepted, at least the issue of Hagoromo and Hamura must be taken into account.

For the circumference thing, wouldn't the logical argument be "the route has to be shorter than the circumference, otherwise they'd travel in the other direction and get there faster"
Something like that I think, mostly I just copy and pasted XD

Yes. But Kakashi is mentioned as being faster than horses by far, while for horses to go from one point to another it would take 3 days and Kakashi only hours, so there is a great distance, while Naruto said that for a Shinobi or Jounin average it would take 30 days, while Kakashi Sasuke and Sakura took less

You can't just convert the running distance into planet circumference. Shinobis don't travel by drilling through the earth, you have to take into account that the planet is obviously a ball. The km value you obtained will be the arc of a half-circle, you have to convert it into diameter first.

You can't just convert the running distance into planet circumference. Shinobis don't travel by drilling through the earth, you have to take into account that the planet is obviously a ball. The km value you obtained will be the arc of a half-circle, you have to convert it into diameter first.
Okey. So, let's rule out the size of the planet, but what about Hagoromo and Hamura regarding the Moon?

Also. I didn't convert it to the circumference, but compared it to the size of the circumference of the Earth

Yes, but remember that Sasuke mostly uses Susanoo as seen in Naruto Gaiden, so that wouldn't apply to him (traveling in 30 days) in Sakura's case is debatable, but with Kakashi it was said that he was running day and night, so difficulties such as mountains and deviations would not be taken into account.

Last edited:
Regarding the Hagoromo stuff, you could make the argument that SPCT is 5-B based of anime events, but the characters themselves can't scale to 5-B anymore because Naruto doesn't have UES anymore, which means non physical based attacks like energy blasts or telekinesis can't be scaled directly to other attacks or physical attacks. Otherwise we would already scale everyone to Low 5-B using the current SPCT calc that we do have. (Hagoromo sending the moon into orbit while dying)

The 5-C stuff we have comes from Toneri splitting the moon in half and Naruto just straight up tanking and overpowering that attack, a direct physical AP and Durability feat.

Why does that change anything? Does Kakashi just drill into the mountain and come out on the other side?
you're right, but shinobi can jump long distances, like Obito from the ground to the Juubi's head
Regarding the Hagoromo stuff, you could make the argument that SPCT is 5-B based of anime events, but the characters themselves can't scale to 5-B anymore because Naruto doesn't have UES anymore, which means non physical based attacks like energy blasts or telekinesis can't be scaled directly to other attacks or physical attacks. Otherwise we would already scale everyone to Low 5-B using the current SPCT calc that we do have. (Hagoromo sending the moon into orbit while dying)
The Databook says to need chakra to create the CT and SPCT and we reduce the Naruto 50% because Momoshiki extracted the half Kurama chakra. For this motive the chakra have take a account

why no? if the chakra increases physical strength and can also be related to energy production as evidenced by Nagato's Chibaku Tensei or Toneri moving the Moon

This will explain the requirements, Naruto used to have one but it got removed for reasons I can't remember because I didn't care

This will explain the requirements, Naruto used to have one but it got removed for reasons I can't remember because I didn't care
there it says that Naruto has a universal energy system :v

there it says that Naruto has a universal energy system :v
Yeah cause that page is edited once every thousand years

It got killed here

It got killed here
Okey... but I read it and I feel that there are some that can normally be contradicted

It got killed here
Hello, sorry you mentioned this thread and I don't know much about how the debate is accepted, but UchihaSlayer96 gave good arguments against it and KT didn't respond at all, and no moderator spoke, at least it seemed to be a tie, and I don't fully understand why It was accepted, you who were present would like to know your opinion

Hello, sorry you mentioned this thread and I don't know much about how the debate is accepted, but UchihaSlayer96 gave good arguments against it and KT didn't respond at all, and no moderator spoke, at least it seemed to be a tie, and I don't fully understand why It was accepted, you who were present would like to know your opinion

Read more properly next time, yeah?

Back