• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes. A Harry Potter one, with 200-300 chapters
*******-

Man has outright said that his verse is debunkable and the strongest out there or something like that. Man blatantly goes around talking about cardinals and inaccessibles and mahlo cardinals over and over again in the cosmology. It's just ridiculous.
i feel like many people fall into this

if you want to describe math in your cosmology, just make a math realm or smth not this shit **** suggs

Not a fanfic but.....wtf

distraught-man-in-the-office-stock-image_csp21467760.jpg

Reddit is full of r-tarded men haters ego centric individuals
Not really a news thing guys, reddit has been the home of such brainlets for a long time at this point.

This is what that inspires that multiple "Only female has superpowers- abused male reader" fanfics in wattpad.

Good god...what is this unholy bullcrap? This needs purging my Imperial brother and sisters! FOR THE EMPEROR OF MANKIND!
Did she at least get demonized on reddit?
Sadly some people like that stay un demonized sometimes, and given reddit's issues you can imagine they won't really do much.

So.......FGO lostbelt spoilers. Apparently, nasu is planning to give fgo an ending where the player is left with a sense of loss. Meaning, we are definitely parting with all the servants we had. Damn, making ritsuka/us a powerless average joe who is always the damsel in distress and always suffers wasn't enough, he won't even let us settle down with your waifus because of his tRAGiC sToRY fetish.
at this point i am tempted to make "mushroom god" the main antagonist of my fanfic.

Back