• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Heres some more cursed stuff

Holy Emperor Exterminatus this planet

So.......FGO lostbelt spoilers. Apparently, nasu is planning to give fgo an ending where the player is left with a sense of loss. Meaning, we are definitely parting with all the servants we had. Damn, making ritsuka/us a powerless average joe who is always the damsel in distress and always suffers wasn't enough, he won't even let us settle down with your waifus because of his tRAGiC sToRY fetish.
at this point i am tempted to make "mushroom god" the main antagonist of my fanfic.
God that sounds like a punch in the dick…goddamn it Nasu…

God that sounds like a punch in the dick…goddamn it Nasu…
a punch in the heart you mean :( but nasu just won't let his protagonists an even us have a happy ending.....do you guys mind if i make the mushroom god the main antagonist of my next fanfic.

It can be both, no?
BTW, chakravartin published a new story. It is just the prologue tho. check it out . i and he are doing this together, so hopefully it won't end up shit. This is the first in series, and this world is akame ga kill.

a punch in the heart you mean :( but nasu just won't let his protagonists an even us have a happy ending.....do you guys mind if i make the mushroom god the main antagonist of my next fanfic.
Sure you can make a Mushroom God as the main antagonist it sounds interesting.

Yeah it sucks that Nasu won't allow the protags have a happy ending...

Sure you can make a Mushroom God as the main antagonist it sounds interesting.

Yeah it sucks that Nasu won't allow the protags have a happy ending...
You can check out this one. This is only a short prologue till now, but i and chakra are trying to write in vn format.

look at his bio.

Real Full Name: [REDACTED]

God Name: Ohma ZI-O

Titles: Supreme God Time and Space, All-King Of Riders, Kamen Rider ZI-O, Demon King Of Time, Emperor of Time and Space, Demon Overlord

Races: Beyonder Level Demon God

Affiliation: Watchers Deities Council

Likes: Observing others interesting universes, Mangas and Animes, spending time with his wives, reading or creating things, his fellow's gods

Dislikes: Betrayal, people who have a god complex, predictable cliches, disrespect people, hate for stupids reason, those who judge without knowing, power of friendship bullshit (just in anime), toxic fandom

[Wives/Fiances/Lovers]

Ereshkigal (FGO), Salter (FGO), Jalter (FGO), Kama (FGO), Barghest (FGO), Kiara (FGO), Elesis (Elsword), Ara Han(Elsword), Sirin/Celine (Honkai Impact), Fu Hua (Honkai Impact), Durandal (Honkai Impact), Lucoa (Kobayashi's Dragon Maid), Irene Belserion ( Fairy Tail), Dimaria (Fairy Tail), Brandish (Fairy Tail), Jack-O' Valentine (Guilty Gear), Taihou (Azur Lane), Monarch (Azur Lane), New Jersey (Azur Lane), Prinz Eugen (Azur Lane), Bismarck (Azur Lane), and many others.

Wattpad authors in a nutshell.

look at his bio.

Titles: Supreme God Time and Space, All-King Of Riders, Kamen Rider ZI-O, Demon King Of Time, Emperor of Time and Space, Demon Overlord

Likes: Observing others interesting universes, Mangas and Animes, spending time with his wives, reading or creating things, his fellow's gods

Dislikes: Betrayal, people who have a god complex, predictable cliches, disrespect people, hate for stupids reason, those who judge without knowing, power of friendship bullshit (just in anime), toxic fandom

[Wives/Fiances/Lovers]

Ereshkigal (FGO), Salter (FGO), Jalter (FGO), Kama (FGO), Barghest (FGO), Kiara (FGO), Elesis (Elsword), Ara Han(Elsword), Sirin/Celine (Honkai Impact), Fu Hua (Honkai Impact), Durandal (Honkai Impact), Lucoa (Kobayashi's Dragon Maid), Irene Belserion ( Fairy Tail), Dimaria (Fairy Tail), Brandish (Fairy Tail), Jack-O' Valentine (Guilty Gear), Taihou (Azur Lane), Monarch (Azur Lane), New Jersey (Azur Lane), Prinz Eugen (Azur Lane), Bismarck (Azur Lane), and many others.

look at his bio.

[Wives/Fiances/Lovers]

What the ****.

He has a whole lot of bishes. Lemme guess, this is small fry compare to most wattpad fics right?

Irony levels are reaching critical stage.
Dude really wrote "people who have god complex" as hate and literally titled himself as "Supreme god of time and space"
BTW here is a shitty genshin fic

look at his bio.

[Wives/Fiances/Lovers]

I don’t want to live in this timeline anymore…

I don’t want to live in this timeline anymore…
i hope i get isekaied to nasuverse with tier 0 smurf hax.........no, i don't care it looks like a shitty wattpad isekai fanfic, i ain't going tot he nasuverse without at least tier 0 smurf hax.
If i have to reincarnate to a world without powers i guess kamihime project is best choice.

i hope i get isekaied to nasuverse with tier 0 smurf hax.........no, i don't care it looks like a shitty wattpad isekai fanfic, i ain't going tot he nasuverse without at least tier 0 smurf hax.
If i have to reincarnate to a world without powers i guess kamihime project is best choice.
i hope something similar too but at the start of the story of DXD not with tier 0 smurf hax, but a ton of High 1-A smurf hax abilities backed by Immortality types 1 2 3 4 5 6 and 9 and High-Godly Regeneration to be slightly more resonable.

I hope to get Isekaied in Nasuverse too but with Ragna, Shirou, Madara, Archie Shadow and Doctor Fate’s abilities so I won’t die in the most horrible way. I would probably help the others and stick to myself not wanting to create a shitty cringy wattpad fic.

i hope to get isekaied in your verses with powers that deconstruct battleboarding so whoever is better written wins

Back