• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I know that you normally post only individual fics rather than authors and their portfolios in general but when it comes to the following "writers" by the names of Gallantmon of the Hazard and Tensa-Zangetsu102, you could post any one of their fics here and you'd end up with the same complaints every time. Here is a brief list of their problems: boring, repetitive, ruining some decent ideas with lackluster effort, overpowered main characters, character bashing/shilling/assassination, the tendency to reuse previous ideas with some microscopic tweaks, grimdark to the extreme, obnoxious OCs and OOCs, not fully understanding the lore and story of the series they use, more crossovers than you can shake a stick at, crossovers that don't mesh together very well, a tendency to spin their wheels while in the middle of the story and being unable to move forward, stopping stories suddenly to focus on the next half-baked idea, unreasonable and overcompensating in the face of legitimate criticism, and just plain lousy writing in general. You don't have to take my word for it, just visit them and you'll see how bad they are.

bruh, people just copy paste everything, not even bothered to change the damn dialogies

alright. Probably that my immortal fanfic character. You probably won't find many female self inserts.
There's actually a lot of female self-inserts. They're just mostly in romance stories geared towards girls, which is probably not our kind of demographic (As power scalers and battle people, for the most part)

alright. Probably that my immortal fanfic character. You probably won't find many female self inserts.
I can think of others
blood_raining_night.png

https://*****************/chapters/...t_work_things_out_faster_if_they_get_physical

still rebellion.....

https://*****************/chapters/madoka_and_homura_are_starting_something_lewd

ok... this is wrong....

Why is the guy from inuyasha with sharigan and shulk??? there
I don't know, I didn't listen (I'm not gonna read that tier of trash) that far before I posted it, and I stopped around chapter 11. Gotta say that shit is wild and wouldn't be suprised if inuyasha got shunigan somehow.

Honestly looking at it, there is plenty of reasons I can think of why people use these templates most than others they could have used or just make their own thing up.
  • Jaune, Izuku, Naruto, and Shirou are/were underdogs in their respective series. While I can't truly say much about Jaune other than I do know that he's gotten better, the latter two have improved and gotten better to the point of being able to fight on their own. And in Izuku and Naruto's case, they got a variety of abilities and gotten stronger even. That, and the first three having crappy experiences to make
  • Certain races like Saiyans from DB are used just because of how OP they are, as Goku and Vegeta showed and even through their children. While others use specific families like the Sparda family from DMC for...well pretty much the same reason as shown by Dante and Vergil
  • Then there's the variety of other kinds of characters they use for "OP MC" like Ultraman (DK how OP they are, or haxed), Kamen Rider (same, usually lower from what I read at Spacebattles for most normals), any other kind of demon or angel or deity like in DxD or more, Saitama surprisingly and not surprisingly, and ofc the aforementioned Gudou/Hadou God from Shinza...even though the majority of people who know about them only read their info from VSB and not from the actual works themselves to get an idea just how Op they really are.
True I mean for my OC I gave him abilities of Ragna the Bloodedge, Shirou Emiya and Itachi Uchiha. But I gave a reason for these abilities and I also made him work for being OP. Plus I had him go through the MANY downsides of Azure Grimoire, Mangekyo Sharingan and UBW…so yeah at least I don’t do the usual stupid harem crap.
I just browsed Wattpad and saw a Biden x emo femboy Trump trilogy and now wish for the universe to collapse...
I have so many questions!

Alright, Who is the worst Female Self insert 17-25 OC Mary Sue Self Insert?
My Immortal's Protagonist.
Absolutely elated you made that profile btw.

The worst and best fanfiction OCs on offer imo are on FCOC now.

Honest I was more suprised no one had made a profile for her yet, there's alot of character's I'd think would be there but aren't

Back