• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ainz and Saitama are pretty OK.

Lol, compared to what is Spiderman OP?

For someone's who meant to be an "insanely OP" character he certainly doesn't feel like that
This honestly makes me laugh a lot at times. I remember reading a Godlike Harry Potter story and saw Harry being a pretentious arrogant asshole despite capping at Tier 8 and Supersonic. He had some good soul-hax and maybe resurrection on top of canon magic but that was it. It's just hilarious seeing what passes for OP at times.

I mean, at least it isn't Suggsverse. Like, of course some guy using infinite heat against some dude's infinite dimensional planet is a legit feat, only the best for suggsverse

With all the bad fanfic that we've shared and discussed on here and on the old forum for months now, I've forgotten that there is such thing as good fanfiction
The only good fanfiction for me is a tragic fanfictions

And there is Uma Musume, right? Based from irl racing horses where some of them had a tragic fate, i expected some of tragic fanfic for my horses girls

This honestly makes me laugh a lot at times. I remember reading a Godlike Harry Potter story and saw Harry being a pretentious arrogant asshole despite capping at Tier 8 and Supersonic. He had some good soul-hax and maybe resurrection on top of canon magic but that was it. It's just hilarious seeing what passes for OP at times.
Huh that is true...but when it comes to fics like Naruto you can see them go beyond Planet level which is funny since HP Godlike fanfics are so pathetic since they barley show any good feats to be Godlike.

Huh that is true...but when it comes to fics like Naruto you can see them go beyond Planet level which is funny since HP Godlike fanfics are so pathetic since they barley show any good feats to be Godlike.
I've seen 2-B Naruto via actual feats and even 2-C Percy Jackson.

I've yet to see beyond 5-B HP in fanfics (and this is like one fic out of the Tier 8/7 remainder). Yet they're treated as being these overpowered gods so much that it makes me laugh.

It would if Chaos wasn't a MILF.

Fun fact: In that same fic, an alternate dimension version of his mom joins his harem.

What? What? What?
What did you say, that the embodiment of the literal void before creation is a milf and an alternate version of Sally is in his harem? What sort of incest BS is THIS

Nah, Chaos is in his harem, not Sally.

He bangs Sally in another story by that author tho.

That makes it worse, holy crap what is this obsession from authors who write OP character stories to include incest? Is there not enough female PJ characters to use?

TFW the wiki has 6 Tier 0 smurf pages and all of them are from two verses.

Some writers out there really do be having the funkiest (wildest) ideas to make to include incest.

One example being Naruto, which is pretty damn weird on top of the fact that said certain mother was already dead...unless they end up making some BS reason for them to be alive or resurrect but y'know...

Cthulhu Mythos and Twin Peaks god-tiers. Can't link now since I'm on mobile.

Remember in 2018 or so when the idea of a Tier 0 smurf was laughable and reserved to memes or FC/OC? How times change....

I'm not sure if it would have Tier 0 hax. His Archetype form is truly uncaring of all reality and unreality.

I mean, the already linked profiles should tell you that much. Nyarlathotep is dependent on his Ultimate God self which is dependent on his Archetype. He has Tier 0 Type 9.

I seen a fanfic where Broly is Naruto’s dad and that Minato broke up with Kushina and she dated Broly (DBZ version) and they had kids.

This leaves issues such as Naruto’s appearance which is the same as canon and people say he looks like Minato. Oh Minato in this fic died sealing the Nine Tails inside of Naruto’s older sister (Who is Minato and Kushina’s child).

Also incest between Naruto and his sister.

Back