• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Right above that is a Cthulhu rape fic, My Immortals, MothmanXReader (or Guy Fieri idk) and Ichigo pimping 7 year olds.

It has...quite the competition.....

Last edited:
My immortals is trash grammar but I don’t believe it has such morally reprehensible shit

How old are the AL chicks?

Also, there was a PJO rape fic where Percy rapes Annabeth, kills her and cuts her up. Followed by his mom (though I don't think he killed her).

There's worse smut floating around out there......far worse.....

What's with him? I don't know who he is but I hear about him everywhere.

I lowkey wanna make a joke blog dedicated to those "fanfics" e.g:

Name: Smut fanfics.

Origin: The "darkest" parts of the human imagination.

Tier: Varies.

Age: Unknown (existed since humanity first gain the concepts of plagiarism and fetishes).

Powers/abilities: Madness manipulation (Type 3) (those who read as well as write these stories will eventually be driven insane), Biological manipulation (will gradually kill the brain cells of the readers), Corruption (Type 3) (irreparably corrupts the psyche of anyone who looks at these stories), Empathic manipulation (reading/writing these stories can bring about several negative emotions such as disgust, despair, denial, delirium etc), Immortality (Type 8) (these stories will continue to exist as long as there are those who desire writing as well as reading fanfics and those who remember them), etc

What do you'll think?

EE the **** out of it. Make sure absolutely nothing remains. Not even the memories of it ever happening or the logical set of events that led up to it

How old are the AL chicks?

Also, there was a PJO rape fic where Percy rapes Annabeth, kills her and cuts her up. Followed by his mom (though I don't think he killed her).
Some are about 9

Some are even younger I think

Wait no, scratch that, there were two fics from him that involved the commanders young child in incest.

So no, about 5 and they’re blood related

How much are you willing to bet some sick troll made fanfics of wiki members?

Considering that VBW is decently popular in the versus community I can there's SOME fanfics dedicated to spitting on key members of VBW.
@Schnee_One also that statement alone should be grounds for child ****, how the heck has this fanfic not been deleted

"Despite what may be said, all characters are at least 18 years of age"

Maybe there's not a law against fanfiction? There's a fanfic of a dad screwing his newborn daughter IIRC

This is why i didn't attached too much with Azure Lane, yes i admit the ship girls so hot and the doujins/fanarts of them are top notch but too much fanservices is not my thing, especially it made some folks took it too far like that fanfic for example

And now i remember, i remember that i readed a kind of f***ed fanfic long long ago

It was a love live yuri-futa fanfic with a female OC want to r**ped all the muse members, start with kidnapped Nico and r**ped her to death with a extreme BDSM there

The fact that i still kind of remembered it give me a PTSD 😂😨

Back