• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Worms of Unusual Size Try to Kill Each Other

So I randomly found a High 7-C while browsing, remembered the best dog on this site is now High 7-C and decided "Why Not?" execpt that best dogo is apparently a stone wall so I guess I'll use a different OPM monster.

Speed Equalized because always and let's just SBA the rest.

Elder Centipede

Siege Worm

Doesn't really matter, Siege Worm can't harm Rover with his 7-B durability. I'd recommend switching to Elder Centipede - it's more fitting anyway

I really need to read more then their tier before making these don't I? Fine Elder Centipede it is then. Either of you gotta suggestion for a Rover opponent? especially since that was the point of this match in the first place?

Siege Worm gets High 7-C via being able to one-shot some smaller settlements and through size as well.

That put Giant Centipede likely takes this through intelligence and adaptation.

So apparently I goofed on Seige Worm's via size AP and its KE through moving should only yeild around 8-B/8-A levels of energy.

So since all that's left is one-shotting small settlements it's very much baseline.

Elder Centipede either stomps or takes this crazy desisively.

Back