• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wow, another One Punch Man CRT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve edited Psykos, Genos, Drive Knight, Nyan and Fubuki (cause apparently she was forgotten).

So we only have the Garou thing left.

Also someone please unlock Garou's and Black Sperm's profiles, I made spelling mistakes and I feel stupid about it

Actually I just remembered Genos needs stats for his self-destruction and Ultra Spiral Incineration Cannon but I don’t remember what we’re supposed to do with those lel

Actually I just remembered Genos needs stats for his self-destruction and Ultra Spiral Incineration Cannon but I don’t remember what we’re supposed to do with those lel
Genos should receive a higher with self destruction. Genos should get at least 7-B, possibly 7-A with ultra spiral incineration cannon for breaking EC's shell

But like Lord said, she was forgotten in the scaling, we should discuss in case anyone is against

I don't mind, but I feel it should be listed that blocking Rover drained her really fast

I still doubt he should receive a likely higher. It's only that because of him size, and his sheer size gives us City level results. At best, it feels more just backing evidence

Could we do an "at most 7-B" for MA arc Fubuki? And while we're on the topic of Fubuki, why don't we just scale her monster raid key/DO-S to the mercenaries- DO-S was able to harm Amai Mask in the redraws so I don't see why those two can't just be outright "8-A" now. We put the possibly down a while back because it made sense but could not be outright confirmed, and we have more proof this is the case now.

Also, if we were still waiting for Psykos you made have heard the news that Murata is working on some redraws now and they will drop next week- so no scaling clarification on that for at least three weeks. I suggest we double-check all the profiles and consider moving onto the next thing

The only one that I can think now that deserves a likely higher is Golden S, one shoting Darkshine is basically easily dealing with his Durability which is already superior to his AP, plus the whole Homeless Emperor stuff

Could we do an "at most 7-B" for MA arc Fubuki? And while we're on the topic of Fubuki, why don't we just scale her monster raid key/DO-S to the mercenaries- DO-S was able to harm Amai Mask in the redraws so I don't see why those two can't just be outright "8-A" now. We put the possibly down a while back because it made sense but could not be outright confirmed, and we have more proof this is the case now.

Also, if we were still waiting for Psykos you made have heard the news that Murata is working on some redraws now and they will drop next week- so no scaling clarification on that for at least three weeks. I suggest we double-check all the profiles and consider moving onto the next thing
Do-S stabed his eye, it's naturally a weak spot, this was rejected a few times

I don't have problems with the At most 7-B for Fubuki

I don't see the point of At most. She downscales from an "At least".

Like I said, there's always the chance that the wait might not be worth it, and they might not have much relevance to the CRTs. I'd say just make a seperate CRT. Plus, the Garou scaling is the only real thing left here. Let's just get it over with. I'm just kinda waiting for ByAsura's input as he was the main guy who argued for Garou scaling to his dura

I don't see the point of At most. She downscales from an "At least".

Like I said, there's always the chance that the wait might not be worth it, and they might not have much relevance to the CRTs. I'd say just make a seperate CRT. Plus, the Garou scaling is the only real thing left here. Let's just get it over with. I'm just kinda waiting for ByAsura's input as he was the main guy who argued for Garou scaling to his dura
Right, I agree. I say we don't wait, finish the few items on the CRT and include any possible Psykos changes in the next CRT.

Hold on, what pages do I have to open and why?
Actually… looking at Garou’s profile, I have an issue with it.

In his Half-Monster key, it seems like the only reason he has 7-B AP prior to his fight with Darkshine is because of scaling to his durability, and his AP shouldn’t scale to his durability for no reason.

I think he should go back to being “At least Low 7-B, up to 7-B via Reactive Evolution.”
Again, he punched away Psykos' debris moments later. And there's nothing implying he's a stone wall here. In fact, that makes no sense because literally every single one of his forms aren't stone walls.

Last edited:
If the Garou one is for at least Low 7-B, then I want to wait until Tracer or someone addresses what I said.

Again, he punched away Psykos' debris moments later.
Can you provide scans of this?
In fact, that makes no sense because literally every single one of his forms aren't stone walls.
Human Garou survived being bullied by Bang and Bomb, both of whom are far more powerful than he is. Half-Monster Garou survived being blasted by Rover, who is also far more powerful than he is. Both of those are examples of him being a stone wall.

Ok.

He'd be a stone wall if he took them without much damage, but he was severely injured in both instances. It's just a case of endurance. TTM, for example, was able to make him bleed with a Tanktop Tackle, and he can still move around after his entire rib cage was pulverized by Darkshine. If anything, Garou's kind of a glass cannon.

That’s a blatant example of Garou’s Reactive Evolution, because he was completely pinned down by Gyoro Gyoro prior to that. If anything, that supports my proposal for him having ‘up to 7-B with Reactive Evolution’
He'd be a stone wall if he took them without much damage, but he was severely injured in both instances. It's just a case of endurance.
In that case, we shouldn’t even scale Half-Monster Garou’s base durability to Rover. I mean, he thought Rover’s initial attack was enough to kill him, and he could have simply adapted to become durable enough to somewhat withstand them. So again, ‘up to 7-B with Reactive Evolution.’

No it doesn't. Firstly, you're trying to say he's a stone wall, and this shows nothing of the sort. Secondly, you haven't an ounce of proof that Garou was Low 7-B prior to his fight with Rover.

He thought the same with Superalloy Darkshine, and he was wrong there as well. In fact, that same attack he thought would kill him was the one he first survived, so it makes absolutely no sense that he'd adapted to it because he'd had no direct exposure prior.

This "base" Half-Monster Garou's only feat is casually decapitating Royal Ripper, so I honestly don't even see the point.

I just want to point this out, but did we forget that Garou has resistance to Extreme Heat? Rover's energy blasts are based on heat iirc. Does it change anything though?

I just want to point this out, but did we forget that Garou has resistance to Extreme Heat? Rover's energy blasts are based on heat iirc. Does it change anything though?
I don't think they're just heat

Secondly, you haven't an ounce of proof that Garou was Low 7-B prior to his fight with Rover.
He’s stronger than his human self… which is Low 7-B… which would make him a Low 7-B. Pretty simple. You would have to prove that he’s a 7-B prior to his fight with Rover.
He thought the same with Superalloy Darkshine, and he was wrong there as well.
Yet that attack also severely wounded him, which as you said yourself, is more endurance than durability.
so it makes absolutely no sense that he'd adapted to it because he'd had no direct exposure prior.
That’s not even close to what I meant. Garou was severely wounded by that attack, as you said. He was then able to withstand the ones after that because he adapted to become stronger.

Whatever, I don’t care enough to argue this anymore. If you wanna assume Garou instantly became a 7-B once he became a half-monster, whatever.

He should definitely lose the ‘At least’ in that key though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back